Apothicon Servant Quest, in relation to the Placement of, "Gateworms"! *Updated*

5 hours ago, Akito said:

When i look at the gif Conzul made i notice that the red part part that makes the symbol blink red is there whole the time.. and it just happens to blink up that symbol when it hovers over the red part.. not to burst any ones bubble but i thought i'd mention this

I'm not sure what you mean by this. The Symbol definitely blinks. It doesn't matter what side of the ritual table you view it from - it blinks - while the others do not.

The gif is crappy quality, so go into the game and see for yourself. ....not to burst your bubble.

@Ragdo11706

The Apothicon symbol you have marked as #3 - "Mor" is actually "Lor", as from the known word "Lorozzeth", Survive. The Speaker just made it sound like he had a head cold.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

@Conzul

Fixed. Funny enough the majority of those symbols correlate directly with one of the 4 names of the "Apothicon Servant" with the exception of a couple. 

Like why is this, and what do those symbols translate to be, as opposed to the more compound words involving at least 3 of the Symbols.

_______

We're you able to find any correlation between any of the "Keeper" Names/Statements.

@Conzul 

I mean that there is like a red laserdot pointing on the summoning key, kinda in the center of it which makes that symbol blink red when it passes by that red dot while spinning around.

I will go check it out myself becus it's definitely an interesting find which I never noticed.

Btw I did not want to sound like a dick or offend you with that comment .. Just my 2 cents observation after nonstop watching your gif for 5-10 minutes :)

15 minutes ago, Akito said:

@Conzul 

I mean that there is like a red laserdot pointing on the summoning key, kinda in the center of it which makes that symbol blink red when it passes by that red dot while spinning around.

I will go check it out myself becus it's definitely an interesting find which I never noticed.

Btw I did not want to sound like a dick or offend you with that comment .. Just my 2 cents observation after nonstop watching your gif for 5-10 minutes :)

Yes, maybe, but that doesn't mean that the red symbol is meaningless.

@Ragdo11706

We're you able to find any correlation between any of the "Keeper" Names/Statements

As far as I know, no one knows even a smidgeon of the Keeper Language. But you can recognize it by ear because it has fewer and longer words than Apothicon.

I am starting to wonder if the names of the weapons are actually the names of the Archons and Apothicons that forged them. The names of the Archon Swords have a two-letter transitional word in between two longer words. Almost as if each could be translated to "SwordName_of_WeilderName".

So

• Kreesaleet la Ahmahm

Might be seen as Kreesaleet (the sword), of Ahmahm (the weilder/smithy). Most of the transitional words are "lu" and there is one "la", perhaps indicating a gender difference. In Shadows of Evil, we see murals depicting knights fighting margwas, and in Griffin castle there are the statues of knights as well. It could be that these knights are A)The Keepers themselves, or B) mortals that were sanctioned by the Keepers to fight the Apothicons. We already know that Archons sometimes entrust humans with the power to fight Apothicons, since the Archon was about to give the Shadows group the Apothicon Rift Stone.

On the other side of the fence, you have the Apothicons and their servants. Each of the wonder-weapons names may refer to an Apothicon being or warrior that wielded them. But in this case, I believe we are delving into lore hints instead of functional hints about new Easter Eggs.

@Conzul

I think it is all relevant my friend, as I believe come DLC 4 the "Apothicon Servant" is likely to play a huge role in the outcome of the map.

_______

Obviously the deeper we get into this, the larger role the Archons & Apothicons are going to play.

I wouldn't be surprised since Der Eisendrache was heavily influenced by "Keepers", The Island will be heavily influenced by Apothicons.

Hopefully, this is when we will also start to begin unraveling some of what is known as, "Keeper Language".

Edited by Ragdo11706
On 14-3-2016 at 4:32 AM, Ragdo11706 said:

As far as there not being any "Eggs" in Der Eisendrache, I wouldn't exactly say that.

* As you can see in the Boss Arena, there just so happens to be a bunch of "Giant Inter-Dimensional Eggs" laying all over the place. *

Screenshot_2016-03-13-23-26-38_1.jpg.f49

Did anyone notice these eggs in the boss arena look exactly the same as the Arch Ovum from shadows ?

20 minutes ago, Akito said:

Did anyone notice these eggs in the boss arena look exactly the same as the Arch Ovum from shadows ?

Did anyone notice I've been saying for Months now, the "Arch-Ovum" is the "Cocoon".

______

But too answer your question fairly, when @Rissole25 first revealed that image I said the same thing and people thought I was trippin'.

30 minutes ago, Bigyayay said:

did anyone try to translate the quote the boss is saying in the der eisendrachen?  I feel like it is saying the same quotes in shadows of evil or it is saying random apothican language

I know one of the Quotes the Boss says, is "Zoroth Orottha". Which is the exact same quote as "Upgrade_Ready_0".

A lot of the other stuff he says I coudnt make out, that one in particular stuck out like a sore thumb.

14 minutes ago, Bigyayay said:

yah I was sort of thinking treyarch got lazy and reused quotes then again i only did the easter  egg twice.

I don't think it's laziness on Treyarchs part, more of them leaving breadcrumbs of this Created "Apothicon Language" they made up specifically for this DLC Season & more importantly, the "Apothicon Servant Upgrade Quest".

That Weapon seems like it's going to play an important role in the Final DLC, as I said the entire Language is based solely around it.

_____

Watch in DLC 4, we end up getting the "Ancients Apothicon Servant" & that's the one we can do the Upgrade Quest on. Then that'll be how (we) Richtofen & Co. defeat the "Apothicons".

Edited by Ragdo11706
  • Administrators
11 minutes ago, JJMFP said:

Not sure if you watched the live stream!!!!

Reveal hidden contents

Alright sorry to anyone who hasn't watched, but I'm not gonna throw this into a spoiler. He definitely made it sound like it would be upgradeable not just in the future, but on an entirely different map than Shadows of Evil. The phrasing and emphasis made it sound that way to me.

After hearing Blundell talk it sounds like you can only upgrade the WW if you have inserted all the Navcards properly in BO2.

Wouldn't that be a nice use for them. lol. but seriously though I have always thought Treyarch would incorporate at least some easter egg in the early maps, significant or not, that can only be done at the end of the season. I'm no dev but it cant be hard to leave out now and add that last line of script in a later update to make it work after all? It would certainly add replay-ability if we can only do certain quests after all DLC are out. Maybe after all is done, we can spawn the cocoons easily all of a sudden, should they be a part of it, or end noire mode. who knows. I'm curious to hear some more of everyone's thoughts on this.

Something like upgrading this thing is not game-breaking without it. maybe its meant to be a treat for those that bought the DLCs?

Anyways keep up the great work everybody! we'll get this eventually.

Can I get a link to Blundell saying this? I can't find it on Youtube.

If it comes true that Treyarch is willing to put half-easter-eggs into early maps and only finish them / add them later, that is not creative, that is incredibly stupid.

Because for all the future, when a new zombies season starts, the first map will receive only MINIMAL egg hunting because everyone will fear they are wasting their time. They will stop looking THE MOMENT that all the easy ones are found, and their reliance on data-miners will only increase. BECAUSE WE DON'T WANT TO WASTE OUR TIME

I know that I will never again give any attention to egg hunting on early season maps in the future. And I won't wait to the end of a season to play zombies just so I can retain a little of the magical "you-can-find-and-do-anything" feel. The hidden world will be a lie. Not to mention the shoddy ethics of making me buy and play ALL DLC's just to discover/unlock something in a zombies map that CAME with the game.

I might just stop playing zombies......huh that's depressing

25 minutes ago, Conzul said:

Can I get a link to Blundell saying this? I can't find it on Youtube.

If it comes true that Treyarch is willing to put half-easter-eggs into early maps and only finish them / add them later, that is not creative, that is incredibly stupid.

Because for all the future, when a new zombies season starts, the first map will receive only MINIMAL egg hunting because everyone will fear they are wasting their time. They will stop looking THE MOMENT that all the easy ones are found, and their reliance on data-miners will only increase. BECAUSE WE DON'T WANT TO WASTE OUR TIME

I know that I will never again give any attention to egg hunting on early season maps in the future. And I won't wait to the end of a season to play zombies just so I can retain a little of the magical "you-can-find-and-do-anything" feel. The hidden world will be a lie. Not to mention the shoddy ethics of making me buy and play ALL DLC's just to discover/unlock something in a zombies map that CAME with the game.

I might just stop playing zombies......huh that's depressing

@ 19:52

edit: I feel you man

Edited by Akito
2 hours ago, oldmate2617 said:

If only someone had told us this earlier, so we didn't waste our time.

Oh wait, they did.

This was only ever going to end in tears for those who refused to heed the warnings.

“They gave Pandora a box. Prometheus begged her not to open it. She opened it. Every evil to which human flesh is heir came out of it.

The last thing to come out of the box was hope. It flew away.” 
― Kurt Vonnegut, Timequake

Edited by Akito

The only thing that quote from Blundell proves to me, exactly what I've been saying for Months now. 

There's some kind of "Giant Inter-Dimensional Egg". 

Somehow, someway, were going to find the "Cocoon" in another map and make it available in Shadows of Evil. 

I wouldn't doubt if doing the "Plunger Side Quest" in Der Eisendrache, changing the Newspapers from the past, would result in such a thing. Honestly it's not that far fetched. 

I don't think the end to that has been found honestly, being that once you pick up the "Plunger", lighting continues striking the electric rod non-stop. When the clock is ticking the lightning stops, once you stop the clock no matter what time, after you've received the "Plunger".lighting continues to strike. Suggesting there's something further we must do.

20 hours ago, oldmate2617 said:

If only someone had told us this earlier, so we didn't waste our time.

Oh wait, they did.

This was only ever going to end in tears for those who refused to heed the warnings.

I'm so glad you could come here and let me know what I did wrong. I'll remember to always take data-miners seriously, and never wait for official confirmation to stop exploring for easter eggs and commenting on the validity of map design choices. In fact, here, thank you So Much!!!

@Akito

Thanks for the link.

This may not mean that you can't USE the gun on Shadows, but that you can't UPGRADE the gun on shadows. It is an Inter-dimensional gun after all, "ID-Gun". Maybe there's a way to upgrade it and send it back, perhaps through the PaP machine. I suppose that's supported by the fact that there's an Apothicon word specifically for the ID Gun, and since Apothicons stretch across all maps, then we haven't seen the last of the Servant.

@83457 and @Ragdo11706

It was a pleasure bouncing ideas with you. Hope we can do it again sometime, but for now I'm off.

3 hours ago, Conzul said:

@83457 and @Ragdo11706

It was a pleasure bouncing ideas with you. Hope we can do it again sometime, but for now I'm off.

I feel as if your giving up way to easy broski. Seriously, read the post I said about the "Plunger Side Quest" in Der Eisendrache.

There is a reason why they are releasing this map pack on previous Gen, aand none of the others.

Once you begin the "Plunger Quest" you begin changing Newspapers from the past. The final image is the exact same image from Shadows of Evil. 

Furthermore, once the "Plunger" has been obtained, Lighting begins striking the "Electric Rod" repeatedly, as if to suggest there's something more we must do.

Of you start the clock once again, the "Lightning" stops, as soon as you stop the clock (regardless of what time) anywhere the "Lightning" continues. 

There are also 4 circles in the Undercroft, that too me stick out like a sore thumb. However, they are never actually used for anything. They do look as if they could be used almost as if to "Plunge" something through.

3 hours ago, Ragdo11706 said:

I feel as if your giving up way to easy broski. Seriously, read the post I said about the "Plunger Side Quest" in Der Eisendrache.

There is a reason why they are releasing this map pack on previous Gen, aand none of the others.

Once you begin the "Plunger Quest" you begin changing Newspapers from the past. The final image is the exact same image from Shadows of Evil. 

Furthermore, once the "Plunger" has been obtained, Lighting begins striking the "Electric Rod" repeatedly, as if to suggest there's something more we must do.

Of you start the clock once again, the "Lightning" stops, as soon as you stop the clock (regardless of what time) anywhere the "Lightning" continues. 

There are also 4 circles in the Undercroft, that too me stick out like a sore thumb. However, they are never actually used for anything. They do look as if they could be used almost as if to "Plunge" something through.

That is a big stretch. The Newspaper is of London. Jason Blundell also said the Wunder Weapon isn't upgradeable on Shadows of Evil, which means it cannot be upgraded in that map under any circumstances. It could easily be on another map and be upgradeable there.