Apothicon Servant Quest, in relation to the Placement of, "Gateworms"! *Updated*

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wow.

Theater mode actually saved my last Shadows game, and it's about 2 hours and 40 minutes long. I got the Servant and the Cues and everything.

Also when I watch it I keep getting glitched under the map, which is a good thing. There's a lot of stuff down there. All the stuff for the EE is visible. I just need to see if I can spot a cocoon down there.

Edit: but sadly, I may go inactive for a week or so. Between new work hours and the launch of The Division, I won't be zombified much for a while. I'll be back after I hit lvl30 in Division

Edited by Conzul

I don't think you'll be able to see the Cocoon unless you've done the correct thing to trigger the script for it. I'm not positive how coding works exactly, but I know people have done this before, and so far all you can see are the parts for both versions of the "Apothicon Servant".

4 hours ago, Ragdo11706 said:

I don't think you'll be able to see the Cocoon unless you've done the correct thing to trigger the script for it. I'm not positive how coding works exactly, but I know people have done this before, and so far all you can see are the parts for both versions of the "Apothicon Servant".

Well so far, the few times I've fallen beneath the map were right at the start of the game (no progress) and in them I can clearly see, for example, the Archon's Totem (aka The Flag), several pods in odd places, and a different version of the PaP machine. I couldn't see the Apothicon Servant anywhere, but there are loads of interactables that I still need to go get a better look at.

Edit: Wouldn't it be funny if Theater mode - and NOT dataminters - was the achilles heel of the missing easter eggs? Heheh, hopefully.

Edited by Conzul
28 minutes ago, Conzul said:

Well so far, the few times I've fallen beneath the map were right at the start of the game (no progress) and in them I can clearly see, for example, the Archon's Totem (aka The Flag), several pods in odd places, and a different version of the PaP machine. I couldn't see the Apothicon Servant anywhere, but there are loads of interactables that I still need to go get a better look at.

Edit: Wouldn't it be funny if Theater mode - and NOT dataminters - was the achilles heel of the missing easter eggs? Heheh, hopefully.

You don't actually see the built forms of the "Apothicon Servant" rather the 3 parts to build one. There are 2 sets of 3 parts, the second set has a different Margwa Heart then the first. They are located right around the Easy Street/Junction Gate.

Would you mind getting screenshots of the Pods you see in odd places as well as the different version of the PaP machine. 

I've never heard anything about that, what exactly does it look like (the PaP)?!?!

_______

Honestly I really feel like the "Arch-Ovum" and the "Cocoon" are the same thing. If you look when a "Keeper" is presenting you with one, the color appears Brown not Black.

Once we've "Accepted" the "Arch-Ovum" when we look at our inventory it appears Black. Why, would Treyarch make this subtle change.

This image of the "Cocoon" is zoomed in, but as you can see, the textures on this and the "Arch-Ovum" are exactly the same. Even the color is the same as when a "Keeper" is holding it.

svMUma3.png.2c0c6acb3099e029d2a3cf9dceae

This is a better view of one.

JFCopri.thumb.png.ec5e92172b7eb0b6d41c60

360 Feedback.

No symbols glow on the summoning key. At start, it is lit from below and so, the bottom symbols all light up a little from that. Where the light comes from below it is a mystery. 

No GW heartbeats, ever.

I'll have to try getting the quote, then boxing the AS.

Well bummer. I just realized that it's the normal PaP machine, just the transformed version of it.

It's not a complete loss though. I discovered a new interactable that was right in front of us the whole time. Can you see which ones they are?

Call of Duty®_ Black Ops III_20160312160949.png

Call of Duty®_ Black Ops III_20160312161202.png

Though, I did not see any part for the Apothicon Servant anywhere, unfortunately.

Edited by Conzul

@83457

As soon as you build the "Apothicon Servant" Box it, you shouldn't get it back.

In another game, get the quote then Box it, and see if you get it back.

Now see that's what I was talking about. The subtle differences between Last Gen & Current that aren't present but probably mean something. This definitely makes me feel like the Flames being "Purple" after the PaP has been opened is definitely something.

I have a pretty interesting "Theory" I'm working on, on how exactly this "Upgrade Quest" could go, especially if the "Upgrade_Ready" Quote is the PONR.

I'm not exactly sure how to word it, so I'll just wing it.

So we have 3 Quotes we can receive based on our actions within a particular game, based on what we have done either before, during, or after we've built the "Apothicon Servant".

They are

* Zoroth Orottha

Transform (Egg)

* (Ar(k)orrota) Na' Orruja

(________) IDGUN

* Zornash, Na' Orruja, Zornash

(Altar) IDGUN (Altar)

So assuming the "Upgrade_Ready" Quote is the PONR, if we go by the meanings, the first Quote

* Zoroth Orottha *

Would obviously be to acquire the "Apothicon Egg" and Transform it. Once you've filled it completely place it back in its Altar. Grab the "Apothicon Sword".

* (Ar(k)orrota) Na' Orruja *

This one is tricky, it could possibly mean (Build/Acquire) IDGUN.

* Zornash, Na' Orruja, Zornash *

Now this is what gave me this idea in the first place. Say you have your "Apothicon Sword" as well as your "Apothicon Servant", but you've yet to open PaP. You go ahead and do that, and immediately, a "Keeper" appears at an "Altar". 

So you take the IDGUN to your corresponding "Altar" and "Accept" the "Arch-Ovum/Cocoon", you may need to have placed the IDGUN back in the Box, not received the "Upgrade_Ready" Quote, or possibly received it.

So now your starting back at the beginning of the "Upgrade_Ready" Quotes. Your about to start Transforming another "Egg". 

I would imagine the next Quote would possibly be , Building the 2nd IDGUN.

I think by now you can see where I'm trying to go with this. I'm not exactly sure what the "Requirements" would actually be in order to solve this "Unsolvable Puzzle". 

I would imagine obtaining the "Apothicon Sword", having all the "Gateworms", Building the "Apothicon Servant", opening PaP. 

Then you would need to obtain the "Arch-Ovum/Cocoon" place it down, leave it and the Margwa, and go hunting, either as the "Beast" or not.

I'm just not sure, if you should be holding the "Apothicon Servant", not holding it. Placed it back in the Box or not, or received the "Upgrade_Ready" Quote or NOT.

1 hour ago, Conzul said:

Actually, it's the spotlights. The two facing the murals, and the one facing the sword kiosk. They are interactable somehow. 

Another member mentioned this NOT too long ago, are we sure there not just there because when you get far enough away they cut on and off. 

That makes me wonder why in the second image you see the wall that has a checkerboarded style to it with Windows. How come that is still visible.

_______

Did you read my theory above on the possibility of linking the "Arch-Ovum" and the "Cocoon" to being the same thing, and how the "Upgrade Quest" could potentially be hidden.

What do you think the "Keeper" is saying in the second "Upgrade_Ready" Quote.

________

Here's a link to all the "Upgrade_Ready" & "Upgrade_Complete" Quotes. Uninterrupted High Quality sound files.

https://www.reddit.com/r/CODZombies/comments/3xb3kv/soe_important_audio_cues_for_the_wonder_weapon/

40 minutes ago, Conzul said:

Yeah I think it's feasible that the cocoon could come from increasing your egg level. But don't really know how to advance it past the Arch Ovum phase.

I'm thinking the "Arch-Ovum" is the "Cocoon". Especially when you look at the Quotes. Transform Egg, (______) IDGUN, & Altar, IDGUN, Altar. The "Keeper" appears at the Altar once you activate PaP, only after you've transformed the Egg. 

I've also never understood why it is once we "Accept" the "Arch-Ovum" the Keeper don't immediately disappear, if we wanted we could make him stay there forever, so long as we never place the "Arch-Ovum". Once we've placed it down at 1 of the 4 locations he finally disappears.

Then when we finally give him the "Apothicon Sword" we can leave it there as long as we want. Surely there's a reason for this, everything Treyarch does is intentional. Just like the "Gateworms" having a damn "Heartbeat".

What do you think we can do with the Flood Lights.

Have you ever paid attention to the 4 sets of Symbols on the wall with the Sword Chamber. We need to figure out a way to decode these as well.

Edit: oh, you meant the Keeper language. We can't translate it currently, but the pics are in the language thread.  I posted them myself. 

-----'

Sword chamber is 4 symbols: (picture in post 2 of "Zornash" thread, page 3 of this forum currently).

(Feed) (zornash) (transform) (unknown)

What we know of the egg, it could be;

(Feed souls transform egg). Which means later; "souls, Ap Servant, souls". Zornash na'orruja zornash.

Or, as GQ suggested: (feed egg transform sword), which later leads to 'egg, AS, egg'. If you can make sense of that. 

If i waited to get the AS before finishing pap, i frequently got the 'zornash na'orruja zornash' (any AS version). It could be saying I'm on the right track;  did first egg, now the as, then the arch ovum. But it never led anywhere at the time. But maybe it's fixed now. 

I'd like to buy a hint, Alex...

Edited by 83457
Words and stuff

@83457

______

Yea either way Egg, IDGUN, Egg or Altar, IDGUN, Altar would basically lead to the same thing. Have "Apothicon Egg" filled, Build "Apothicon Servant" activate "Apothicon Rift Stone". 

Go to your corresponding Altar where a "Keeper" should be waiting for us to "Accept" the "Arch-Ovum" (instead of grab, take, pick-up). What happens after this point I'm not really sure. 

_______

What if the "Upgrade_Ready" Quote is the PONR. Maybe we have to do all this without ever "Feeding" the "Apothicon Servant". Thus the Quote not Triggering. Even then when do we get rid of it. I would think after we've "Accepted" the"Arch-Ovum" but before we ever place it.

SMH 

Guys Zornash does not mean egg, it's on the cheat sheet. It means Altar. Which if you think about it is what we do with the eggs. We feed the altar, not the egg. If we were feeding the egg, we wouldn't need an altar. We could do it anywhere. So we place the egg into the altar and feed the altar to transform the egg. 

Literally, arburgneth Zornash, zoroth arbnamat. Feed altar, transform egg.

Also whatever orroth may be, it can't possibly mean egg, because the giant keeper in the DE boss fight says it clearly several times. And there are no eggs on Der Eisendrache.

I have some more ideas, but I need to get home first. I hate doing a writeup on a phone screen. 

@Conzul

Yea we know Zornash means (Altar). I believe @83457 was pointing out something Glitching Queen had put in one of her videos.

_____

As far as there not being any "Eggs" in Der Eisendrache, I wouldn't exactly say that.

* As you can see in the Boss Arena, there just so happens to be a bunch of "Giant Inter-Dimensional Eggs" laying all over the place. *

Screenshot_2016-03-13-23-26-38_1.jpg.f49

_______

Note: this was actually discovered by another member from this Forum, @Rissole25

On 3/14/2016 at 4:02 AM, Conzul said:

Oh boy. I meant no eggs that we can inventory/manipulate. But that's an interesting find anyhow. 

Regardless, I honestly believe a "Keeper" being at an "Altar" will be the point in time where we can find the "Cocoon". 

The only time this happens is when the "Keeper" is presenting you with the "Arch-Ovum" and when you Transform a "Keeper" using the "Totem". I think once the "Purple Apothicon Symbols" appear, collecting all of them before Transforming a Keeper would likely be the best place to start.

4 hours ago, Ragdo11706 said:

Regardless, I honestly believe a "Keeper" being at an "Altar" will be the point in time where we can find the "Cocoon". 

The only time this happens is when the "Keeper" is presenting you with the "Arch-Ovum" and when you Transform a "Keeper" using the "Totem". I think once the "Purple Apothicon Symbols" appear, collecting all of them before Transforming a Keeper would likely be the best place to start.

I'd like to try that, but I've never killed Shadowman or done the EE. I watched a bunch of videos on it last night, so I should be set.

A thought occurred to me earlier. If you want to explore the noire EE, then maybe you should do it with only a Bloodhound and a Bootlegger. After all, it's all about being old-timey. 

On 3/12/2016 at 5:59 PM, Conzul said:

SMH 

Guys Zornash does not mean egg, it's on the cheat sheet. It means Altar. 

This is probably incorrect. Just so you know.

Altar is cut off, it says zor/na and cuts off.

Zor/na has been seen in a couple of words, not just 'altar'.

The only example of the actual word "zornash" appears on next gen sword holder in the phrase; "(Feed) (zornash) (transform) (ast/an/arb?)". In context, it seems unlikely to mean "altar", though it may. More likely it means egg, sword, or statue.

Picture is in the "zornash" thread. 

The only word other than "Altar" I could see being a possibility would be Sword. Likely meaning acquire the "Apothicon Sword" then the "IDGUN" finally the "Archon Sword".

Even then it makes more sense for "Zornash" to mean "Altar", especially given how many different types of "Altars" Treyarch decided to use in Shadows. 

• Sword Altar
  • Beast Altar
  • Ritual Altar
  • Egg Altar