Jump to content
Guest

Der Eisendrache Poster

Recommended Posts

Guest   
Guest

abe8e627-9fff-434e-a6e0-2241b3844a5b.jpe

Rocket taking off, coordinates, hordes of the undead, the iron cross, cable cars and a skinny Dempsey holding an MP40.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hirvi138    2

Could it be the "Frozen one" ? Cant wait what this map has to offer to us.. BTW wouldnt mind to have that poster on my wall :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guest   
Guest

Good catch! That definitely is a skull, although I am not sure its the exact Origins one but it has to be a reference or something.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Difintel    6

I was right about the jump scare of Origins :)

Also if you enter in Google the numbers next to Dempsey, it will lead you to a website of constellations of Ascension...

Ascension is the key...

Edited by Difintel
mistake

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

MixMasterNut    131
15 minutes ago, Difintel said:

I was right about the screamer of Origins :)

Also if you enter in Google the numbers next to Dempsey, it will lead you to a website of constellations of Ascension...

Ascension is the key...

What numbers are you seeing?

And what's the exact link you found?

- Mix

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Spider3000    140
2 minutes ago, MixMasterNut said:

What numbers are you seeing?

And what's the exact link you found?

- Mix

The numbers are on the right of Dempsey's head.

The numbers are 12 29 17 80.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

Hirvi138    2

I tried to look cordinates to those numbers but they took me to Unnamed rd in nigeria :D Then i tought they were cordinates to some star or planet cause of the star map next to them.. Couldnt find anything about ascension...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

MixMasterNut    131

These are simply random numbers showing up throughout a PDF about Right-Ascensions.  Sorry but I'm not convinced yet that they are related.

- Mix

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

MixMasterNut    131

BTW, that gun is a Schmeisser MP-41 (not a MP-40).  It's basically the same thing as the MP-40 except it has a wooden buttstock.

mp41-1.jpg

- Mix

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

NaBrZHunter    491
5 minutes ago, MixMasterNut said:

BTW, that gun is a Schmeisser MP-41 (not a MP-40).  It's basically the same thing as the MP-40 except it has a wooden buttstock. - Mix

 

Good research! Brains. This is a dream for me. PLEASE, I wish they would just reskin the guns for Zombies, at a very minimum. 

 

Oh...but they'd have to modify sounds too. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Matuzz    218

I believe this map is just one big LCC controlled by Maxis. Designed to strike on beacons set up by Richtofen across different dimensions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

urbanrooster    17
8 hours ago, MixMasterNut said:

BTW, that gun is a Schmeisser MP-41 (not a MP-40).  It's basically the same thing as the MP-40 except it has a wooden buttstock.

mp41-1.jpg

- Mix

 

Actually.. if you look closer the "stock" is cylindrical and can easily be compared to one of the grenades on dempsey's chest. considering his outfit didn't really change at all, and since in the poster you can see the folding stock on the side of the gun, I'm at least 85% sure that's the mp40

Edited by urbanrooster

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

Matuzz    218

The numbers could be some sort of space coordinates maybe even multi-dimensional coordinates for the rockets to strike. If one of the names for the castle in game is indeed Griffin Castle it would follow the theme of being Launch Control Center like the Griffin Station of Moon.

 photo MoonRocketcloseup.jpg

 

IMip1yY.png

 

EDIT:

Also from the jump scare connection on the Origins one it has mountain range on it's right eye (Griffin Castle) and on the Der Eisendrache poster it has Moon on the left eye (Griffin Station).

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hirvi138    2
34 minutes ago, Matuzz said:

The numbers could be some sort of space coordinates maybe even multi-dimensional coordinates for the rockets to strike. If one of the names for the castle in game is indeed Griffin Castle it would follow the theme of being Launch Control Center like the Griffin Station of Moon.

 photo MoonRocketcloseup.jpg

 

IMip1yY.png

 

EDIT:

Also from the jump scare connection on the Origins one it has mountain range on it's right eye (Griffin Castle) and on the Der Eisendrache poster it has Moon on the left eye (Griffin Station).

Yes the numbers could be some space cordinates cause they are on the star map

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Difintel    6
15 hours ago, MixMasterNut said:

These are simply random numbers showing up throughout a PDF about Right-Ascensions.  Sorry but I'm not convinced yet that they are related.

- Mix

I think you don't understand. When you tape these numbers on Google, and you open this link it's lead to this PDF, and he is open right in the section of "Ascension". These numbers are the space cordinates of the constelation of Ascension.

 

 

Did you notice this also ? Another Ascension conexion http://imgur.com/POv3wTO

The jumpscare from Origins and the skull of the poster merged in one complete skull, very interesting... http://i.imgur.com/5kVlcZz.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

Guest   
Guest
36 minutes ago, Lenne said:

The question is: Is that really Dempsey? @GRILL get in here. :P

The Mexican! Wearing Dempsey's clothes!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tattoo247    118

Anyone have any idea what the two intersecting circles are next to the left side of Dempsey's head? It looks like it connects to the patters in the top left of the poster, I inverted the image's color but it didn't help any...

 

I have a theory that this is in fact a map to space, or other dimensions.

My main source for this at the moment is the words "Sta-Map-1" on the right side of the poster, in the middle. It looks like it should say "Star Map 1"

Playing around in photoshop, I made out the circles a lot better, the ones on the left side seem to be gears, the ones near Dempseys head and on the right side seem to be coordinates...with a giant circle around the castle itself.

I'm ganna see if my Gamestop has any of these posters left so I can get a HD photo....

Edited by Tattoo247
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Difintel    6
1 hour ago, Tattoo247 said:

Anyone have any idea what the two intersecting circles are next to the left side of Dempsey's head? It looks like it connects to the patters in the top left of the poster, I inverted the image's color but it didn't help any...

 

I have a theory that this is in fact a map to space, or other dimensions.

My main source for this at the moment is the words "Sta-Map-1" on the right side of the poster, in the middle. It looks like it should say "Star Map 1"

Playing around in photoshop, I made out the circles a lot better, the ones on the left side seem to be gears, the ones near Dempseys head and on the right side seem to be coordinates...with a giant circle around the castle itself.

I'm ganna see if my Gamestop has any of these posters left so I can get a HD photo....

There are cordinates next to Dempsey, which lead to the constelation of Ascension.

So yes, I assume it's a map to space.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×