Apothicon Servant Quest - Audio

Pasta

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well this isn't exactly news to me, as I had this occur some time ago. If you check the Thread I created here http://www.callofdutyzombies.com/topic/181756-~ragdolls-keepers-are-key-magic-book-theory-enjoy/ you may be able to make a little more sense out of it.

Also I just want to throw this out there, but the recent update has NOT added this quote, or anything else relating to "Upgrading" the Apothicon Servant for that matter. Everything that's in Shadows has been in Shadows from the beginning. Nothing is going to be added in through any sort of "Patch"/"Hot Fix".

I can confirm this 100% without a doubt, as I personally still play on build version, 33.0.0.0. Basically this is the first patch they implemented into the game.

2 hours ago, Ragdo11706 said:

Well this isn't exactly news to me, as I had this occur some time ago. If you check the Thread I created here http://www.callofdutyzombies.com/topic/181756-~ragdolls-keepers-are-key-magic-book-theory-enjoy/ you may be able to make a little more sense out of it.

Also I just want to throw this out there, but the recent update has NOT added this quote, or anything else relating to "Upgrading" the Apothicon Servant for that matter. Everything that's in Shadows has been in Shadows from the beginning. Nothing is going to be added in through any sort of "Patch"/"Hot Fix".

I can confirm this 100% without a doubt, as I personally still play on build version, 33.0.0.0. Basically this is the first patch they implemented into the game.

But DF say that this wasn't in the game before the patch, have you got any proof of that ?

@Ragdo11706 Nice post! I'm glad somebody said it, I had that qoute 4 or 5 weeks ago and would agree that it's always been there. Do you have any way of recreating and getting footage? I could, but I play online and don't really wanna delete all the patches. But proof would be a good way to nip this incorrect info in the bud.

@Difintel_EU He did say that, but I have seen nothing to back it up other than the fact he has only just received the qoute. Proof works both ways, I don't understand why this guys word is being taken as gospel, no questions asked?

Interesting. 

I've killed keepers with the ww and gotten a quote in the past. Sadly, i can't confirm the specific quote because i wasn't familiar with them at the time.

I actually pointed it out and suggested that keepers may be a resource, not just a pesky hint that someone is trying to stop you.

I suggested yesterday that we bring each group to a ritual location and transmogrify them, then bring the last group to the pap ritual, but maybe we need to kill them with the ww.

Funny: bks on reddit were freaking out at the suggestion that the ww might need to be built before pap. "Ermagard, I'll chuck a freaker if i can't pap by round 5, even though it isn't necessary until round 30 something"!

Oh Timmy player types, we all hate you.

@DaveLo07Where I live I don't have access to the internet. If I can get this quote again, I would have to record it on my cellphone. I happen to be working on recreating this right now, just ironing out what exactly needs to be done before you build the Apothicon Servant.

I believe it has to do with whether or not you've completed the Sword Quest. As it seems every time I get the "Zornash Na'Orujja Zornash" Quote, I've either got the Apothicon Egg, or I'm in the process of filling it. So I feel as if I need to leave it alone all together, or have it filled completely. I'll figure it out though, eventually.

____

@Difintel

Unfortunately where I live I don't have access to the internet. With that being said, I've been a member of this community for a long time & therefore wouldn't lie or make something up. I could give a rats ass what D.F. says. I don't understand why for the life of me, everyone thinks this dude is some God at COD Zombies, and knows everything he's talking about.

But if you want proof ask @Nightmare Voyager. He's a very well known member of this community & he also just so happens to be the person I was talking to the night I got the quote. He's also the one who told me if I felt I had enough to go on to make a "Thread" on the topic. So I did just that. If I hadn't gotten the quote in-game for myself, I never would've known that particular quote was linked to the "Keepers". The only other thing I can do is write down your name on a piece of paper and take a picture next to the build version, this will just verify the fact that I still play on 33.0.0.0, but it's better than nothing I suppose.

3 hours ago, Ragdo11706 said:

@DaveLo07Where I live I don't have access to the internet. If I can get this quote again, I would have to record it on my cellphone. I happen to be working on recreating this right now, just ironing out what exactly needs to be done before you build the Apothicon Servant.

I believe it has to do with whether or not you've completed the Sword Quest. As it seems every time I get the "Zornash Na'Orujja Zornash" Quote, I've either got the Apothicon Egg, or I'm in the process of filling it. So I feel as if I need to leave it alone all together, or have it filled completely. I'll figure it out though, eventually.

____

@Difintel

Unfortunately where I live I don't have access to the internet. With that being said, I've been a member of this community for a long time & therefore wouldn't lie or make something up. I could give a rats ass what D.F. says. I don't understand why for the life of me, everyone thinks this dude is some God at COD Zombies, and knows everything he's talking about.

But if you want proof ask @Nightmare Voyager. He's a very well known member of this community & he also just so happens to be the person I was talking to the night I got the quote. He's also the one who told me if I felt I had enough to go on to make a "Thread" on the topic. So I did just that. If I hadn't gotten the quote in-game for myself, I never would've known that particular quote was linked to the "Keepers". The only other thing I can do is write down your name on a piece of paper and take a picture next to the build version, this will just verify the fact that I still play on 33.0.0.0, but it's better than nothing I suppose.

I don't think you lie, but we need proof to show it to other people.

Also DF is not a God, but he is one of the researchers for the WW in Reddit who brought us several interesting things

1 hour ago, Difintel said:

I don't think you lie, but we need proof to show it to other people.

Also DF is not a God, but he is one of the researchers for the WW in Reddit who brought us several interesting things

Yea I understand, the only proof I can provide is the version I'm still playing on. I can assure you without a doubt, all 3 "Upgrade_Ready" Quotes are in this specific build. 

I'm aware of who D.F. is, l wasn't necessarily saying you in general. I was speaking as a whole, the vast majority of people take everything he says as actual, FACT. Without him ever providing any concrete proof, he's even stated, "In my Opinion". Meaning he's not 100% sure about it, he just thinks it.

Even then people still take it as if he's actually confirming it. Yes he may have looked through the coding and seen things we were unaware of at the time, he's also the same guy that stated, "There are still Sword Levels we've yet to reach". However this  turned out not to be true.

@DaveLo07

&

@Difintel

IMAG1647.thumb.jpg.8fba71d7403320ddfe652

@Ragdo11706 I can take your word for it, but I would still like to provide footage of the quote myself. However, I believe it is a lot harder to remove patches on Xbox one and having a digital copy of the game is also a hindrance so not sure what I can do my end. I have heard saved data can be lost by trying to this, so not sure it is an avenue I want to go down. I've also received all 3 quotes long before the patch in question though.

And thanks for getting my username/gamertag right! Most people think it's Dave El double oh seven or Dave loo seven.