• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, Nightmare Voyager said:

He is a character in the Giant, you know, the bonus map that you get for pre-ordering the game. How don't you know that exists?

YES YES, I understand this,  But This was not "The Giant"  We were playing Shadows of Evil.  

The loading screen with us, had,  The boxer, Jessica rabbit, and The Police Man,  No Nero, But instead of Nero it was Richtophen?

Edited by Exactice_808
1 minute ago, Exactice_808 said:

YES YES, I understand this,  But This was not "The Giant"  We were playing Shadows of Evil.  

The loading screen with us, had,  The boxer, Jessica rabbit, and The Police Man,  No Nero, But instead of Nero it was Richtophen?

Sometimes it changes to characters from the Giant. Do you have that map?

Just now, Nightmare Voyager said:

Sometimes it changes to characters from the Giant. Do you have that map?

Awe! See I do not have the map either,  I thought it would be a glitch like that thinking it would go back and forth,  But NO I do not have the Giant, 

Been playing Zombies since WAW, played hours on Die Ries on WAW and BO...so didnt think buying the $49.99 map pack for the Giant was worth it =)

3 minutes ago, Exactice_808 said:

Awe! See I do not have the map either,  I thought it would be a glitch like that thinking it would go back and forth,  But NO I do not have the Giant, 

Been playing Zombies since WAW, played hours on Die Ries on WAW and BO...so didnt think buying the $49.99 map pack for the Giant was worth it =)

Fair point. Must be a glitch then, or maybe someone else has the Giant in your group?

2 minutes ago, Nightmare Voyager said:

Fair point. Must be a glitch then, or maybe someone else has the Giant in your group?

That is what I am guessing,  but wife and child is away, and I have been playing this for months.... has this happened to anyone else,  Heck Nightmare, you have been playing for a long time has this ever happened to you?

SOE is pretty glitchy to begin with by this was the first time I have ever seen it happen?

I have the Giant but it hasn't happened to me yet. If I joined someones lobby who had last played SoE and I played the Giant, then we have different characters but only then. Also sometimes we have the same characters which is weird.