Filling you egg. All zombies have souls.

Thanks for answering my last question.

I thought i would share a small tip, i did add a small question at the end,  but the tip was my posting purpose.

All zombies that you kill have a soul.

If you shoot them near the egg their soul go in the egg.

If you shield charge them near the egg their souls go in the egg.

If you throw a monkey thing, little erny, that worm in a bottle, their soul goes in the egg, 

Claymore too

That was the tip.

It takes to long to fill my egg.

I can get the egg, got the egg on round one,  But it took me to round 11 last night to finish filling it,  rest of group finished at 9.

I image it is what it is, one zombie one soul?

What level do all 4 players in your good games finish filling eggs and get swords?

Any tips, tricks 

11 is to high. :)

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Dannymoe70 said:

Thanks for answering my last question.

I thought i would share a small tip, i did add a small question at the end,  but the tip was my posting purpose.

All zombies that you kill have a soul.

If you shoot them near the egg their soul go in the egg.

If you shield charge them near the egg their souls go in the egg.

If you throw a monkey thing, little erny, that worm in a bottle, their soul goes in the egg, 

Claymore too

That was the tip.

It takes to long to fill my egg.

I can get the egg, got the egg on round one,  But it took me to round 11 last night to finish filling it,  rest of group finished at 9.

I image it is what it is, one zombie one soul?

What level do all 4 players in your good games finish filling eggs and get swords?

Any tips, tricks 

11 is to high. :)

Yes, one soul per zombie.

I don't usually play with 4, so i can't answer.

The sword doesn't NEED to be upgraded until nearly 30, so 11 isn't too high. :)

Trip mine works well.

Basically, gather a small crowd, walk them carefully to the statue, kill 12, move to next statue.

With 4, the zombies should load so slowly that you could just stand by the statues. 

Edited by 83457

I play 4 player a lot,  couple things that we have found.

1) Opening the egg early is great,  not sure if this helps out, random tip.  "When you finish nero's ritual, I go straight to the train board to find out where the train is,  I go there next as we can (4players) Can complete the rituals, (Rocket Shield, Fuses, take train buy door next to train after you complete each ritual, RS and fuse should be in same area) and Eggs(Note signs when taking train) on round 1.  Use the train to get to the other areas without opening the front door (Junction doors)

2) When on round 2 or 3 filling eggs, it takes time because the limited zombies, 2 ways we do this and normal takes up to round 5 to 6 to complete,  but

2a) Go in groups of 2, and work together not against each other,  When in groups of 2 the zombies spawn in greater numbers, let one guy finish his egg and make sure he stays with you till your egg is finish, from there Rotate to the next area. Again in groups of 2

2b) Go individually and rotate by communicate whom has finished next, then rotate from there, I noticed this takes a little longer than above step, but it helps to keep crowding and allows you to train zombies when you are completed and take them to another player or train them to your next statue.

3) COMMUNICATE, dont be that guy that goes shooting zombies in your area when you are done,  When your egg is finished and you still have 2+ zombies ask if anyone needs the zombies for their egg, be the nice guy and take it over to them.

Other than that.... Water Front is the biggest pain in the but, the key is making sure the Door on the left leading to the train is open, that is the 4th corner that zombies spawn, if you dont zombies will only spawn from the back window and the window near the landing, Sometimes zombies come up from the stairs but that takes forever, so again when you are doing your train rides/RS,Fuse run, open that door leading to the Cathulu statue.

Hope this helps!

Edited by Exactice_808