Gobble Gum Question?, In game rules, when do you lose the gum, when do you get it back.

This is a question,  I sometimes keep my gum, i sometimes lose my gum. Does anyone know the official rules of when you get pieces back after a game, and when you are not suppose to get them back.

I am aware there are pieces that activate right away, and there are pieces that we activate when we want to use them.

I have had games where i got every piece back, even after i used them.

I had games i lost every piece i had with me, even thou i did not activate them.

And i had games where some were used and some were not.

I do not understand, or know, the rules on when the gobble gum that needs to be activate is used without activating it.

forgive me for not knowing the correct names right now,,,

I lost....

Free perk, on the house, without chewing it.

Frezze zombies for 15 seconds without using it and sale.

I had rolled in the gobble gum got the gum never chewed it, never activated it, rolled again, and again never using any of them and lost them all.

Examples, Questions,

1. I roll on the bubble gum machine and fail to grab the piece of gum,  is that gum suppose to be lost?

2. I go down and bleed out is the gum I am holding suppose to be lost?

3. Host ends the game? Am i suppose to get all the gum i used during that game back?

3A. Connection fails?

4. I re roll on the bubble gum machine, when i already have a piece, is the replaced unused gum suppose to be lost?

Thanks,

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

13 hours ago, Dannymoe70 said:

1. I roll on the bubble gum machine and fail to grab the piece of gum,  is that gum suppose to be lost?

2. I go down and bleed out is the gum I am holding suppose to be lost?

3. Host ends the game? Am i suppose to get all the gum i used during that game back?

3A. Connection fails?

4. I re roll on the bubble gum machine, when i already have a piece, is the replaced unused gum suppose to be lost?

Thanks,

1. No.

2. Yes.

3. Ends without dashboarding? You should lose any used/taken mega GG.

3a. Connection lost or dashboard: gum should not be lost.

4. Yes, the replaced gum should be lost.

You never use up "classic" GG, they are infinite. The "mega" GG have a number of uses equal to the number displayed.

Also, the game is glitchy, so there may be random issues.

Things That have happened to Me......

1. I roll on the bubble gum machine and fail to grab the piece of gum,  is that gum suppose to be lost?    For me if I did not grab it it does not count against me.

2. I go down and bleed out is the gum I am holding suppose to be lost? This has glitched on me a couple times, so inconclusive.  Normally I would assume it would be lost.

3. Host ends the game? Am i suppose to get all the gum i used during that game back? Host end game is is a lost GG,....The game eneded regardless of how it ended, host ended or everyone dies, you should lose all GG

3A. Connection fails? Connect Fail, I have gotten my GG back, but inconclusive also for me,  If I do not use a GG at all in game, picked it up from the machine, connection fail, I got it back 100% of the time, But if I have used it and Dashboard or Connection failed, sometimes I do not get them back

4. I re roll on the bubble gum machine, when i already have a piece, is the replaced unused gum suppose to be lost? Supposed to be lost, but I have gotten my GG back....or it has not counted as a used GG, I.E. I get After taste early in the round and roll to get in plain sight or something else, I have kept my After taste. 

Some things that have happened to me.