Heres something odd I noticed within the Der Eisendrache Trailer, What do you guys think?!?!

1 hour ago, Spider3000 said:

@ZombieRambo24 Since you've joined this forum, you have been disrespectful and insulting to other members.

Please, for your own sake I recommend that you stop if you plan on being a regular member of CoDz.

The following is quoted from the Code of Conduct, which I also recommend that you read.

4. FLAMING [FLAME]:

"Example: If a user says to another on the forum that they are stupid, dumb, illogical incompetent, etc., that is an example of a user tearing another down, and is considered to be ‘flaming’. Even sarcastically saying “Wow, you’re a bright one, aren’t you..” or “Did you figure that out on your own?” would qualify as a form of harassment."

chill out

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators
1 hour ago, ZombieRambo24 said:

you typed to me in the introduction section and you said "new to the forum, i see" Nabrzhunter? wtf? i cant respond to people how i want on here? this forum is so strange..

You are acting sensitive and inflammatory. It's the image you have chosen to portray to the site. Not to mention supporting folks who violate the spirit of the Code of Conduct, saying those who support it have their 'panties bunched up'. Starting off on the right foot. The best thing I can recommend to you is a good, full read of the Code and an apology to those who you have treated with your unique form of....human respect. 

6 minutes ago, NaBrZHunter said:

You are acting sensitive and inflammatory. It's the image you have chosen to portray to the site. Not to mention supporting folks who violate the spirit of the Code of Conduct, saying those who support it have their 'panties bunched up'. Starting off on the right foot. The best thing I can recommend to you is a good, full read of the Code and an apology to those who you have treated with your unique form of....human respect. 

Im sensitive... apologize? this is strange.

9 minutes ago, NaBrZHunter said:

Im good dude. ur on the internet asking for apologies. Im not famous and havnt offended any special interest group. your funny af. not a good look for you.

• Administrators
2 minutes ago, ZombieRambo24 said:

Im good dude. ur on the internet asking for apologies. Im not famous and havnt offended any special interest group. your funny af. not a good look for you.

Got your feelings hurt when someone lightheartedly greeted you and said 'be nice!' 

So have it your way. It was a suggestion. But it doesn't surprise me that you don't believe common people apologize too. LOL! Anyway. Reddit called. They want you back. ;) (sorry...not sorry.)

10 hours ago, ZombieRambo24 said:

Dude, chill out bro. It doesn't make you look cool, or like "Biggy Bad Ass". The whole point these guys are trying to make, this forum is NOT Reddit. We "R-E-S-P-E-C-T" each other around these parts, not belittle the fuck out of each and everyone that has anything to say.