*Update 2*

Okay so I've ran a significant number games now, all of which I never touched the Sword Chamber. I left it closed, while completing all 4 Rituals. As well as left it closed until I had built the "Apothicon Servant". 

In each of those games the one thing that seemed to be "Consistent" was the "Upgrade_Ready" Audio Que I would receive. That of which being;

Now, I'm not certain what exactly is being said here, the first word is very distorted sounding "Aqulota"? I have no idea. The second word is definitely "Na'Orujja". Which is Treyarchs way of saying, IDGUN. 

____

So in two of the three quotes, we have "Na'Orujja" or IDGUN, better known as the "Apothicon Servant". So the first quote or "Upgrade_Ready_0" is the only one not to mention this. Even still, without knowing the correct translation of each individual word. We're kind of at a standstill.

Furthermore, in the majority of the games in which I've played. If I had touched the "Apothicon Egg", I would say 9/10 times I would receive the "Upgrade_Ready_2" Audio Que, (this is by far the most common of the 3)

This happens to be the quote "Zornash Na'Orujja Zornash". It's been speculated that "Zornash" means Altar, however, without proof we cannot be 100%. 

____

I've still got to figure out what the "Trigger" for the "Upgrade_Ready_0" Audio Que is; "Zoroth Orota"

I feel as if it's in fact, building the "Apothicon Servant" on a Parasite/Elemental Round in which a Margwa spawned in. However, I am not 100% on this. Therefore, I'm not going to confirm such a claim, at this point in time. 

I will continue the search, until I've at the very least, figured out this much. Until then, happy hunting!

~Ragdoll

_________

So after spending a lot more time focusing on the Coding, I've come to the conclusion, there in fact may be 3 completely separate ways in obtaining a "Cocoon" based entirely on which "Upgrade_Ready" quote you've received. 

Now when you compare the Thread of Coding pertaining to the Upgrade Ready Quote and the Cocoons it becomes a lot more clear. First we will look at the Coding for the "Cocoons".

idgun_cocoon_0_found

idgun_cocoon_1_found

idgun_cocoon_2_found

Now when you look at this Thread it would suggest there are 3 locations in which you can find the Cocoon, which makes sense. When compared to the Thread of Coding pertaining to the Upgrade Ready Quotes, it becomes very clear, this may not actually be the case. 

Vox_idgun_Upgrade_Ready_0

Vox_idgun_Upgrade_Ready_1

Vox_idgun_Upgrade_Ready_2

Now based on the way in which the code is written, this leads me to believe, depending upon which of the "Upgrade_Ready" Quotes you've received, will determine which "Cocoon" we are able to obtain.

This begs the question, are there in fact 3 different ways, in obtaining a "Cocoon". On the other hand could it mean, the way in obtaining the "Cocoon" doesn't change, rather the location in which you find it. All depending on the "Upgrade_Ready" Quote you've received.

____

Another thing I decided to test and figure out, what exactly we were doing in game that lead to the differentiating in the "Upgrade_Ready" Quotes. Surely there is an algorithm coded in-game that causes each individual phrase to trigger. What I've been able to determine so far, after running many, many tests, kind of narrows it down.

Every game I played while running these tests, I played them all the exact same way. I decided, I didn't want to do any of the Rituals until I had the Apothicon Servant built. Now the interesting part with doing this, is once you've built it, immediately upon activating your first Ritual the "Upgrade_Ready_0" Quote will trigger. If you've done the necessary actions beforehand.

____

Now in every game I played, if in had picked up the "Apothicon Egg" and began to fill it, I would receive the same quote every time.  "Zornash Na'Orujja Zornash", I had this happen in at least 4 straight games. The next test I decided to run, I decided ok what if I get the Egg and fill it completely, grab the Sword, then build the Apothicon Servant. Well the result of that was this quote, http://vocaroo.com/i/s1u6dMdWfeCO.

So finally just a little while ago I said to myself, ok this time I'm going to grab the Egg, fill it, place it back in the Sword, except this time I'm not picking it up. Well sure enough as soon as I began the Ritual, the Audio Que "Zoroth Orota" Triggered, I've yet to fire the Apothicon Servant.

____

Now there is a possibility that me placing the Egg in the Sword, leaving the Sword in the Altar wasn't the cause of this quote. When I built the Apothicon Servant I was on a Parasite Round where a Margwa had spawned in, so this may have something to do with it. 

I just wanted to update the OP with what I had found so far. I'm going to continue to do testing, while running the exact same method. I'll update again once I've ran enough to have conclusive evidence.

___

Ok so this is a theory I've literally just come up with, in which case this may become rather lengthy, so bare with me. I'll do a TL;DR at the end. With that being said let's begin.

So as most of you all know by now, I'm actively searching for how the hell to upgrade the Apothicon Servant on a daily basis. As well as my feelings, towards wether or not it CAN or CAN'T be Upgraded. Well today I think I may have solved it.

Now I've been saying since the beginning, I feel like this is the first time we can actually "Fail". Meaning we've progressed to far and are no longer able to acquire whatever may be needed ("Cocoon"). I've also stated, we may actually have to be on a specific Round, in order for the coding to become "Cocoon_on" and the game actually spawning one in.

I know by now a lot of you are probably like Ragdoll, it's been proven the "Step is Locked" and it'll be "Unlocked in a Patch". I agree with the first part, however that second part is asinine. I do believe the Step is "Locked", that is until we "Unlock" it. What do I mean by this, well we have to get to a point where the game recognizese we've completed something, thus unlocking it.

I would almost go as far as saying, I know that it exists for the simple fact, in >10 games after I've received the "vox_idgun_Upgrade_Ready" quote, I've traded it out for something off the wall. After doing so I would spend 30 minutes & 150,000 points trying to get it back but never would, I wouldn't even see it in the Rotation of Weapons cycling through the box. Normally it takes 5 minutes & 10-15,000 points, big difference right.

So what exactly are you trying to get at. Well after seeing this thread in the Coding for almost a month and finally putting 2&2 together, I believe I may have finally come up with the solution.

take_sword power_on zmzod_idgun_quest remove_idgun_from_box second_idgun_time idgun_cocoon 

Now I think the Meaning of this is once we've received the "Reborn" Sword and Powered on the "Grimoire" (Magic Book) summoning the 4 "Keepers". We've now gotten to the point where we can potentially find that illusive "Cocoon". So what makes me believe this is the case. After originally seeing this thread of coding, it led me to think that we've got to be on a specific Round, or an "Elemental/Parasitic" one at least.

heart_pickup vox_idgun_upgrade_ready idgun_cocoon_point p7_zm_zod_cocoon idgun_cocoon_off wasp_round_in_progress parasite_round_fx parasite_round_ring_fx zm_wasp_round_visionset lightning_wasp_spawn )zombie/fx_parasite_spawn_buildup_zod_zmb zombie_wasp_spawner parasite_over later_round_wasp_spawners spawner_bo3_parasite_enemy_tool vox_zmba_event_waspstart_0 wasp_location zm_wasp_open_spawning parasite_start zmb_wasp_round_start wasp_spawn wasp_combat scr_wasp_health_walk_multiplier %zombie_wasp_spawn_init -> Spawned =

%zombie/fx_idgun_cocoon_explo_zod_zmb

Sorry for all the filler/backstory but I wanted to catch everyone up to speed, on how I'm thinking and why it is I'm thinking this way.

Now we all know the "Magic Book" summons the 4 Keepers. The question is why is it there, and why wouldn't it just go away once were finished summoning them. Especially once we've captured the Shadow Man. Were also aware we receive the "Arch-Ovum" from the Keepers, so who's to say we wouldn't obtain the "Cocoon" from one as well. 

Now we've all seen the "Purple Rings" with the Symbol that literally means "Apothicon". What if they aren't there just to slow us down or cause damage to the character. What if there's some underlying reason they appear. I can confirm, the Civil Protector & The Beast can collect or de-activate them, as I just noticed this for the first time not very long ago. I.I.R.C. do they not spawn on the first Totem you run, if they do it don't really matter, I'm just curious.

What if we're supposed to wait and activate the Totem on an "Elemental/Parasite" Round. Then after we've placed them and gotten the Symbols to appear, something must be done to them. Only before we place the Totem at the Altar. Why is this important, well what if when the Totem is (and here's the important part) "Transforming a Keeper" we have to find the Cocoon.

We know "Zornash Na'Orujja Zornash" means Altar, IDGUN, Altar. Another quote is "Zoroth Orota", meaning Transform, ? Who's to say Orota don't mean "Keeper". Although I know 100 other things it could mean. We literally Transform a Keeper from a Ghost into his Body. This could explain the Magic Book. Why it's there to begin with, and why the hell it just won't go away. Maybe once the Cocoon has been collected, the Book will finally go away.

What made that "Bell" in my head go *Ding was a thread in the Coding I saw pertaining to finding the Cocoon.

idgun_cocoon_0_found idgun_cocoon_1_found idgun_cocoon_2_found

As you can see, the Cocoon only spawns in 3 locations. This is why I asked earlier if the Symbols appeared on the first Totem you ran, doesn't matter regardless. This could explain why there are no Cocoon locations in the PaP area, the Subway area, or the Junction/Easy St. area. But why they're in the other 3 Districts, in which we summon the Keepers.

It would make the "Cocoon_off" coding make sense. Until you pick up the Totem and activate that special Round it has, it's going to be locked, and your NOT going to be able to work around it. This would also correlate with the "Magic Book" and why it don't disappear once we've summoned all 4 Keepers, Treyarchs subtle way of hinting at a possibility. As well as explain how they got the name "Keepers", because they Keep the Arch-Ovum until we're ready for it, as well as the Cocoons. 

It also makes this seem a whole lot easier than the convoluted ass shit we've been trying for a little over a month now. As well as making it very very well hidden by Treyarch. To go to the extent of all this extra stuff to ensure we couldn't cheat our way into being able to acquire this, however .sling it difficult enough for it to take quite a while to figure out.

If this ends up not being the case ohh well, I've just wasted a few more hours of my life, and possibly yours.

If your still here and reading this, thank you for taking the time to sit and listen to me and my crazy ass ramblings. I appreciate it.

TL;DR

For those of you who didn't want to read all that I totally understand. Your just here for the good stuff. Well here's a good Theory for you (the best one you've read all day).

The Cocoons are real & can be acquired right now, not later down the road. In order to obtain one you must be on the Totem running phase of the Main Quest, get the Upgrade Ready Quote, then activate that Muzza-Fuzza!

Once you've done this, placed it down twice, and now see Purple "Apothicon Logos" everywhere. You must do something with them, before you plant the Totem at the Altar. Wether or not you need to collect them all, just the District your in, or only 1, have the Beast do it, or the Civil Protector, I'm not sure.

When you finally plant the Totem, to "Transform" the Keepers Soul/Spirit to his Body. You must then find the Cocoon, or take the Cocoon from him. Similar to how they keep the Arch-Ovum until we are ready for it, they keep the Cocoon as well.

So here it is guys, this has taken me quite a while now to gather, collect, and process. Honestly if this ends up not leading to anything, there's only one other Theory I can think of as far as it existing. But well talk about that if/when need be. Thank you for listening to me ramble, I want to know your thoughts & opinions.

~Ragdoll

Edited by Ragdo11706
  • Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I hope that you find something, I'll keep an eye out next time I'm doing flag steps.

On purple ground symbols: these appear after the second 'flag protection' step. When you have to run it over to the Keeper at the ritual, the purple symbols will be present.

----

Edit; and again, you show both Wasp and Parasite as 2 things. Headsplosion.

Why would they type 'wasp' and 'parasite'?

Edited by 83457
4 hours ago, Ragdo11706 said:

idgun_cocoon_0_found idgun_cocoon_1_found idgun_cocoon_2_found

As you can see, the Cocoon only spawns in 3 locations. This is why I asked earlier if the Symbols appeared on the first Totem you ran, doesn't matter regardless. This could explain why there are no Cocoon locations in the PaP area, the Subway area, or the Junction/Easy St. area. But why they're in the other 3 Districts, in which we summon the Keepers.

Unfortunately I am not too familiar with the search for the WW Upgrade that seems to have been going on, as I have just got back into zombies, so I can't offer a great amount of feedback on this, however one thing did jump out at me.

You mention how there are three cocoon spawn and this matched the 3 districts that we summon the Keepers, but are there not 4 keeper spawns? "Nero's Landing" also contains a sacrifice altar with a keeper that you must bring a flag too and also gives a Arch-Ovum, so the numbers don't seems to quite match up.

2 hours ago, nayrcraig said:

Unfortunately I am not too familiar with the search for the WW Upgrade that seems to have been going on, as I have just got back into zombies, so I can't offer a great amount of feedback on this, however one thing did jump out at me.

You mention how there are three cocoon spawn and this matched the 3 districts that we summon the Keepers, but are there not 4 keeper spawns? "Nero's Landing" also contains a sacrifice altar with a keeper that you must bring a flag too and also gives a Arch-Ovum, so the numbers don't seems to quite match up.

This is the exact reasoning behind me asking if the first time you ran the Totem, did the "Apothicon Symbols" appear. If the answer to that question is in fact no they do not, as @83457 seems to have pointed out. Then I can answer your question.

This would lead me to believe the first "Totem" we run should be to Neros' to "Activate" the Book, possibly. Then wait until the following "Elemental/Parasite" Round to Activate the next phase. This would make it very clear why there are only 3 Locations/Districts you can place or obtain them (the Cocoons) in, and not in any other area throughout this pretty decent sized map.

If not then it could still be the possibility, there are no physical Cocoon placement points in the Junction area, meaning whichever District we acquired the Cocoon from to begin with, would be the same one we placed it in. Again this is all just a theory, and not actual 100% conformation, although I wish it were.

Either way welcome back, and thank you for your response.

____

@83457 Haha you and those damn "Wasps"! I believe that's just another form of Treyarchs (internal) way of calling them "Parasites". Similarly to the extent in some coding the "Elementals" are referred to as "Meatballs", same situation.

3 hours ago, Ragdo11706 said:

This is the exact reasoning behind me asking if the first time you ran the Totem, did the "Apothicon Symbols" appear. If the answer to that question is in fact no they do not, as @83457 seems to have pointed out. Then I can answer your question.

Interesting, I have not got a chance to complete the EE yet so I was unaware of this. Well I wish you luck on your hunt for the upgrade, I hope you can make some progress on it one way or another

2 hours ago, Dr.Z said:

Good shit man! I definitely think this is in the right direction. I think that everyone saw "locked" in the code and took that the wrong way. 

Thanx bro. Yea I mean honestly after 3 years, I highly doubt Treyarch would've fucked up the coding. I mean in all honesty, if they hadn't screwed up and left whatever in that let the PaP machine "Accept" the A.S. 

It probably would've taken us a year or better for someone to just stumble upon this. I mean think about it, we wouldn't even still be looking for it had it not been for that. Sure we would've seen it in the Coding, but we've actually gotten to "Play with it". 

39 minutes ago, nayrcraig said:

Interesting, I have not got a chance to complete the EE yet so I was unaware of this. Well I wish you luck on your hunt for the upgrade, I hope you can make some progress on it one way or another

Good luck with your completion of the Easter Egg, here's one here that will be completing it anytime soon. Can't believe they actually made it 4 player Co-Op again, really thought we were past all that. 

Thanx man, God only knows the amount of time I've already spent searching, and how many more I'll end up wasting.

Nice post @Ragdo11706 I would love for an upgrade to be found "naturally", to throw it back in the face of the script miners. Like why even play the game if you going to read the code in the first week of release? Why play if your going to sit in a glitch?

Though, 1 thing in that code stands out to me - scr_wasp_health_walk_multiplier

Is there a points bonus for 100% accurately killing all the Parasites? That would be a fucking challenge to do. (Like in Die Rise you get a points bonus & Perk Drop for 100% accuracy for killing the Jumping Jacks?)

Brains to you & good luck!

1 hour ago, PINNAZ said:

Nice post @Ragdo11706 I would love for an upgrade to be found "naturally", to throw it back in the face of the script miners. Like why even play the game if you going to read the code in the first week of release? Why play if your going to sit in a glitch?

Is there a points bonus for 100% accurately killing all the Parasites? That would be a fucking challenge to do. (Like in Die Rise you get a points bonus & Perk Drop for 100% accuracy for killing the Jumping Jacks?)

@PINNAZ thanx man, means a lot coming from someone with the caliber threads you've made. Trust me, there is nothing more in this world I want (at this moment in time), than to prove all the "Data Miners" & "Doubters" thinking after 3 years Treyarch fucked the Coding up this bad. Finally solving this unnecessary over complicated ass Upgrade Process, even if it is for (In my opinion) the greatest Wunder Weapon we've received thus far, Legitimately. 

Thats a great idea, one I've never even remotely thought of. Which would actually make alot of sense, especially when compared to Die Rise. 

We would have to basically melee kill all of them, possibly without taking any damage. This I know would be hard A.F. 

15 hours ago, PINNAZ said:

At what round?

I often kill them on the first flyer round with 3-4 grenades, all hits.

Stand in the Loading Dock at start. Wait for them. Throw a grenade just outside the door. Kills them all easily in 3-4 grenades. No point bonus nor free perk so far. :)

Maybe slide through traps on higher rounds to get it perfect?

I'm not saying that you are wrong, just that 100% on the first flyer round didn't matter. Also, it is easy enough to get 100% with a shotgun in several areas of the map, by i can't guarantee that with meatballs.

Example: first floor of Ruby Rabbit: the flyers all fly right at eye level for real easy pickings (note that the MA usually appears upstairs).

I wish they would stop dropping max ammo outside of the map...

@83457 Yea during the Elemental Round, especially the first one on Round 9 or 10. I like going up to the Canal District Tram. They all spawn at the bottom of the steps and move relatively slow, but every time I do this the Max Ammo gets stuck on the damn roof, dumb as hell if you ask me.

@PINNAZ I was thinking, and then it occurred to me. What if the walk isn't referring to us actually walking, rather not walking, or in this case riding the Tram. I mean come to think of it, there is the Achievement "Para-Site Seeing" for killing 5 Parasites in one train ride. I also think there's something here were missing, similar to that of the Rocket Shield.

6 hours ago, 83457 said:

Ragdo, I've fought meatballs at the cthulu statue by RR, and still had them drop the max ammo on top of the Tram. Grr.

Waterfront, they drop them in walls.

They generally drop 10 feet in the air.

Needs some more tweeks.

Yea it really does. Although I've had times where I would shoot the last Parasite out of map, the Max Ammo would kind of float diagonally towardsm u position. 

Your right though, they need to make it where if I'm on the Tram it doesn't get stuck at the top of the rails where it's then impossible for me to grab. I have noticed not every time but a majority of the time. If this occurs then the following Round the first drop I receive is normally a Max Ammo.

29 minutes ago, Pasta said:

I'm going to try running flags on the elemental rounds.  I'll let you know if I spot anything.  If anybody wants to join, add my gt that's in my sig down below. 

Make sure you've gotten the quote from the A.S. Also note that only 1 of the 3 quotes may be relevant, as well as only 1 of the 4 Keepers may actually be the "Key". Don't forget to call in the Civil Protector, as collecting/deactivating the Purple Apothicon Symbols. I know for a fact if young collect all of them, the next time you run the Totem they all re-spawn, why would that be unless they are meant for something. You may actually need to have gotten rid of the A.S. as well.

Remember this is all just speculation, but it sounds pretty good to me, at least as far as them hiding something. Not a lot of people are going to spend a whole lot of time searching around during the Totem running phase.

So I'm not exactly sure how many of you guys/gals here follow https://www.reddit.com/r/CODZombies

Well regardless, I go over there and check it out from time to time. So apparently today one of the more "Popular" Redditors, noticed something, so he tested it & ended up getting the results he was searching for. 

Now I know for a fact @DeathBringerZen knows exactly who it is I'm referring to. Anyhow, I haven't bought the shit since the beginning, along with DBZ (I believe). I've also seen a lot of the "Bigger YouTubers" covering this guy's shit, all the time.

That's all fine and dandy, with the exception of a vast majority of everyone is literally taking this persons word, that there is in fact no way possible, "As of right Now" to upgrade the "Apothicon Servant". Meaning it will be patched in later down the road, this is simply asinine. Without ever providing any kind of actual "Proof" or 'Evidence" of said claims.

Again I've been saying all along the same things, "I believe it exists and is obtainable right now", "I also believe it involves us being on a specific Round", as well as, "I believe the "Keepers" are "Key"!

So today the person has stated, he has in fact solved what causes the "Upgrade_Ready_Quote_0"  (Link to Quote) http://vocaroo.com/i/s1pyp95MEXk2 and to his knowledge, not one person had ever received said quote, in-game legitimately.

As "Luck"/"Fate" would have it, a while ago I was having a conversation with @Nightmare Voyager and that same night, I just so happened to receive the exact same quote. I remember telling Nightmare, as it was the only quote of the 3, I had yet to hear. After discussing, we came to the conclusion that the announcer was indeed saying, "Zoroth Orota". Coincidentally, this quote is the very reason this "Thread"/"Theory" came to fruition. 

See the important thing here, this Quote is the only one we Receive, without the presence of a "Margwa". More importantly, too obtain this quote, you must have "Keepers" spawned in. If you wait to complete any of the Rituals, until you've built the "Apothicon Servant". If you've done this correctly, upon beginning the first Ritual, and shooting at both "Keepers" & "Zombies" you should receive this exact quote. Why is any of this important, well there's always the possibility this doesn't mean anything.

We know "Zoroth" means "Transform" and since the quote involves, "Keepers" in order to be triggered. Leads me to believe "Orota" means "Keeper". This results in "Transform Keeper", which is exactly what we are doing, during the "Totem Running" phase of the "Main Quest". We Transform, the Keepers Soul to his Body.

Now all of this could just be Coincidental, it also has the potential to be a step in the right direction. Could this in fact mean there are indeed 3 completely different ways in obtaining the "Cocoon", based upon which of the 3 "Upgrade_Ready" Quotes we receive.

I'm getting ready to start up a game now, I will update the O.P. if necessary. I really hope this is the case, as I have a pretty good idea on how to acquire the "Cocoon" from this particular "Upgrade_Ready" Quote.

I agree that there isn't enough existing proof that the upgrade to the WW is unavailable. We are getting close I do believe. We just need to replicate these audios over and over and try things. Reviewing the games in theater at key points (after ilupgrade cues) may help us as well. 

25 minutes ago, Dr.Z said:

I agree that there isn't enough existing proof that the upgrade to the WW is unavailable. We are getting close I do believe. We just need to replicate these audios over and over and try things. Reviewing the games in theater at key points (after ilupgrade cues) may help us as well. 

Well I'm glad someone agrees with me, I will go ahead and confirm it for you though. See the thing is I still play on build version 33.0.0.0; I'm not exactly sure what build you are on by now, I'm on the Xbone as well.

Everything I've been able to achieve so far is on this build version. That alone goes to show you, these quotes have been in the game from the beginning, and not just now added in with the most recent patch. I really wish they would stop spreading, an assumption they have everyone believing.

Skin through my Original Post here, there are a few pretty good, "Logical" ideas I had. Especially when pertaining to the "Upgrade_Ready_0" Quote. After all that's the spark that started this fire.

In all fairness it isn't the guys fault. He provided evidence for why he didn't believe in the WW upgrade and he even said that if you think there is still an upgrade that it is fine and their might be but it was his opinion. People on the reddit really twisted his words too. But I believe the WW upgrade is still there. I mean, his reasoning is solid for everything he says and it makes sense but I just really think that the upgrade is well hidden and I am hoping that this is a breakthrough in it. Any updates on anything so far?

On 1/13/2016 at 10:35 AM, Nightmare Voyager said:

In all fairness it isn't the guys fault. He provided evidence for why he didn't believe in the WW upgrade and he even said that if you think there is still an upgrade that it is fine and their might be but it was his opinion. People on the reddit really twisted his words too. But I believe the WW upgrade is still there. I mean, his reasoning is solid for everything he says and it makes sense but I just really think that the upgrade is well hidden and I am hoping that this is a breakthrough in it. Any updates on anything so far?

Yea I agree. Yes as a matter of fact I believe I've worked out the solution as to the cause of each individual "Upgrade_Ready" Quote. The only problem is do I update this Thread or start a new one. 

P.S.) I'm playing right now & have it paused, I just now began my first Ritual with the Apothicon Servant and I didn't have to fire the weapon. I immediately got the quote "Zoroth Orota" as soon as the "Keepers" began to spawn.

1 minute ago, Ragdo11706 said:

Yea I agree. Yes as a matter of fact I believe I've worked out the solution as to the cause of each individual "Upgrade_Ready" Quote. The only problem is do I update this Thread or start a new one. 

P.S.) I'm playing right now & have it paused, I just now began my first Ritual with the Apothicon Servant and I didn't have to fire the weapon. I immediately got the quote "Zoroth Orota" as soon as the "Keepers" began to spawn.

Do we know what any part of that quote means? Maybe we get the Keepers from the ritual and suck them into somewhere using the servant. Which servant do you have right now?

54 minutes ago, Nightmare Voyager said:

Do we know what any part of that quote means? Maybe we get the Keepers from the ritual and suck them into somewhere using the servant. Which servant do you have right now?

Oddly enough I have the Lor-Zarozzor which is the one that I Never receive for some reason. I'm not aware of the Translations for that specific quote.

However I feel as if I've made another breakthrough in regards to the quest. Just now looking back at the Coding, I realized something. I noticed that there may in fact be 3 separate ways in obtaining a "Cocoon". 

The reason I say this is in the Coding it specifically states, 

idgun_cocoon_0_found

idgun_cocoon_1_found

idgun_cocoon_2_found

Ironically enough when it comes to the "Upgrade_Ready" Quotes in the Coding they read as follows;

Upgrade_Ready_0

Upgrade_Ready_1

Upgrade_Ready_2

Now I'm not sure about you, but when I see both of these, and then compare them. It suggests to me, there are in fact separate ways in obtaining each "Cocoon". Depending upon which "Upgrade_Ready" you've received.

6 minutes ago, Ragdo11706 said:

Oddly enough I have the Lor-Zarozzor which is the one that I Never receive for some reason. I'm not aware of the Translations for that specific quote.

However I feel as if I've made another breakthrough in regards to the quest. Just now looking back at the Coding, I realized something. I noticed that there may in fact be 3 separate ways in obtaining a "Cocoon". 

The reason I say this is in the Coding it specifically states, 

idgun_cocoon_0_found

idgun_cocoon_1_found

idgun_cocoon_2_found

Ironically enough when it comes to the "Upgrade_Ready" Quotes in the Coding they read as follows;

Upgrade_Ready_0

Upgrade_Ready_1

Upgrade_Ready_2

Now I'm not sure about you, but when I see both of these, and then compare them. It suggests to me, there are in fact separate ways in obtaining each "Cocoon". Depending upon which "Upgrade_Ready" you've received.

Strange how it is 0, 1, 2. You'd think its four for each variation, so what triggers those three? What three things in the map could trigger a cocoon to spawn? Everything's usually in fours, we need to think in threes.

23 minutes ago, Nightmare Voyager said:

Strange how it is 0, 1, 2. You'd think its four for each variation, so what triggers those three? What three things in the map could trigger a cocoon to spawn? Everything's usually in fours, we need to think in threes.

This is what I was wondering if I should make a new thread based upon. From what I've been able to gather, I'm almost positive the quote we get is based on what stage of the "Apothicon Egg" we're on. 

If you think about it there are 3 stages. It's original stage when you first pick it up. The middle phase if you will, where we are filling it and something inside of it is growing. The final stage is when we put it into the Sword.

Now every time I've gotten the "Zornash Na'Orujja Zornash" Quote I've been in the process of filing the Egg. Last night I decided to not even grab it, and I got the "Upgrade_Ready_2" quote. 

Now I've finally been able to recreate the "Zoroth Orota" quote, what I did was filled the "Apothicon Egg" completely, placed it back it the Sword & left the Sword on the Altar. I did NOT pick it up. When I went and started the first Ritual, immediately the audio Que played. 

Just a side note. All the tests I've ran were while none of the Rituals had been completed. I tested it while having the Ritual Items,  not having them, and even placing them all at each individual location. Also remember I'm on Version 33.0.0.0, which I highly doubt matters.

3 is definitely key, I've been thinking this. So are you saying the egg is crucial as well? It's definitely related to the quotes?

Just listing hings that relate to 3: 3 symbols for the egg, 3 pod stages, 3 fountains per district (right?) 

Edited by Dr.Z