kilerbrambo88x

Crazy info about der eisendrache/storyline?

Hey guys,

Sooo.. i heared a very mind blowing theorie of a not so famous youtuber about der eisendrache, i just want to share you guys he's theorie: so he says that that the children that must be saved that the o4 speak of are so important becouse they can actualy controll the world becouse they are vrill powered or something idk. And that house in the origins cutscene is the house in infection. And he sayed that the apoticons (meatballs, margwa's,...) want to find these children becouse these apothicons want to destroy the humans in this dimension with the vrill eddy and samantha ik the house. You can hear a sirene in the origins cutscene, that sirene is to alert maxis that the apoticons have located the children and maxis could teleport the house trough time and space for the apothicons, thats why the house is flying. Richtofen optained the summoning key to find that house becouse somehow maxis lost the house. And he thinks thay there will be apothicons in der eisendrache becouse they need to have that summoning key from richtofen.

Idk or its true or false but its a rly cool theorie,

What do u guys think?

I think the apothicons (meaning the margwas, meatballs, and several other beings) will likely not be serving such a high role in this map. We would have seen a parasite, or meatball, or margwa, or something in the trailer. 

The SUMMONING key however appears to have a very important role here... 

11 minutes ago, Stop Mocking Me0 said:

I think the apothicons (meaning the margwas, meatballs, and several other beings) will likely not be serving such a high role in this map. We would have seen a parasite, or meatball, or margwa, or something in the trailer. 

The SUMMONING key however appears to have a very important role here... 

Margwas, Meatballs and Parasites are not Apothicon. The Shadowman and his overlords are Apothicon. They may come from the same species genus, like the Keepers most likely do, but Apothicon is a term for the world swallowers and not those enemies. They glow yellow, not purple. The demonic announcer still controls them. like zombies. The Shadowman would not make the characters lives difficult by sending those enemies to attack.