For the time being, their may be no Apothicon Servant upgrade

Just now reading this and regardless whether or not the steps are locked have y'all tried any of this? The keeper rings are definitely something sketchy.  Also, has any of you shot the margwa hearts with the idgun? Elemental rounds are definitely crucial. That segment of code that's posted up above is crucial.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was playing SOE last night and i noticed that after unlocking the door for the apothicon egg if you go back into beast mode the symbols appear floating in front of the eggs. I could also shock them to make the go away and i could shock each one. Glitch or is this something?

So I made made an attempt last night for the WW upgrade.  Figured i would destroy the heads in a specific order to see what happens.  After i got the audio cue  Gwanash na'orruja gwanash: "Robot ID Gun Robot.".  

I figured i would try and get the robot to destroy the second head of the Margwa.   I used the Apothicon servant to hit the second head and it seemed to have stunned the Margwa (never had that happen before either), then a few seconds later the head exploded.  I am not sure if the robot did that or what, i say this because in my entire time playing the game i never had the robot destroy a head on the margwa.  Then i used the upgraded sword to finish off the last head, i may be crazy or hearing things but i hear what sounds like a word but there is far to much happening for me to be certain.  I am going to try and isolate the audio later tonight and post it if there is anything of significance.  I have it recorded if anyone wants to see if i'm crazy.

My attempt starts at the 12 minute mark on the video.  

http://www.twitch.tv/evoker21/v/34311097  

Created a profile just to post here as i browse these forums a lot.  Hoping that i am not hearing things that i want to hear.

Edited by a7alpha
3 hours ago, a7alpha said:

After i got the audio cue  Gwanash na'orruja gwanash: "Robot ID Gun Robot.".  

I figured i would try and get the robot to destroy the second head of the Margwa.   I used the Apothicon servant to hit the second head and it seemed to have stunned the Margwa (never had that happen before either), then a few seconds later the head exploded.  I am not sure if the robot did that or what, i say this because in my entire time playing the game i never had the robot destroy a head on the margwa. 

I'm not exactly sure, but I think the quote is, "Zornash Na'Orujja Zornash".  That would make it mean ? IDGUN ? A lot of people seem to believe Zornash means Altar, this I'm not positive on though, it could literally mean 100 different things.

I can tell you that once you've shot off one of the Margwa Heads, if you shoot the A.S. at him it will stun him every time. Kind of makes him go down to a kneeling position. I've also had the Civil Protector only destroy one of the heads on a very few occasions, and I've played this map a ton (literally like everyday). 

Couldn't get the video to load but did you have the reborn sword out at all during this time, before it destroyed the final head.

I will check the video and see if I can get it working. Weird, worked on my friends computer.  Although it took a minute to show.

Yes I had the upgraded sword out when I hit the final head.   It was just weird because I had multiple things happen that I never saw before and SoE is pretty much all I play.  Yes, I used it before getting rid of the swords audio cue.

I am convinced that the Margwa heads need to be destroyed in a certain order ( depending on your audio cue).  I got the first audio cue after it spawned after I charged the ID gun with the 10 zombies the previous round.  This tells me that the Margwa is the key to the next step.....if there is a next step that is.

Maybe use best mode to pull one if the pods out of its had or something.  

Edited by a7alpha
19 hours ago, a7alpha said:

I will check the video and see if I can get it working. Weird, worked on my friends computer.  Although it took a minute to show.

Yes I had the upgraded sword out when I hit the final head.   It was just weird because I had multiple things happen that I never saw before and SoE is pretty much all I play.  Yes, I used it before getting rid of the swords audio cue.

I am convinced that the Margwa heads need to be destroyed in a certain order ( depending on your audio cue).  I got the first audio cue after it spawned after I charged the ID gun with the 10 zombies the previous round.  This tells me that the Margwa is the key to the next step.....if there is a next step that is.

Maybe use best mode to pull one if the pods out of its had or something.  

I don't have internet where I live, therefore I'm limited to using a mobile phone. That's why I couldn't watch the video. 

What I was asking, on the second head that was destroyed, did you happen to have the "Archon" Sword flying around. 

It would make sense the obvious thing to do next, would indeed involve a Margwa. However this could simply be pertaining to the fact, the Apothicon Servant is literally constructed using "Dead Margwa" parts.

If there's anyone out there that still believes in the ability to upgrade this damn weapon, as of right now, not later down the road. It would definitely be me. I'm under the assumption/belief we actually have to be on a certain Round, before we can obtain the "Cocoon".