T-Virus Thread

On 1.3.2016 at 7:04 PM, Drewxke said:

A little off topic, In Canals if you go up past the Lady's Secrets where the Perk machine is and open the gate that leads to the tram, directly in front of the opened gate on the bridge bottom left there is now a "brown paper bag" very noticeable if almost "illuminated" just sitting there. Im certain it wasn't there before but it's the fact that it stands out very much so. If anyone takes a look at it I'm rather certain you'll see it and think the same thing, that this bag might be interact-able. I messed with it but nothing. Sound off and let me know your take.

https://www.reddit.com/r/CODZombies/comments/45cs0x/anybody_noticed_anything_new_in_shadows_of_evil/

I can confirm it was there before the patch/update for der eisendrache

I tried at the time I was on my way to the tram with the as to try different things on it after the first two quotes and tried to suck it up etc. Nothing happens 

360. If i put the egg back in the egg holder, it no longer actually goes back in. So, now both the sword and the egg are missing from the sword holder. Must be from the February update,  but why? 

Yes,  i typed this in the other thread by mistake. 

5 hours ago, 83457 said:

360. If i put the egg back in the egg holder, it no longer actually goes back in. So, now both the sword and the egg are missing from the sword holder. Must be from the February update,  but why? 

Yes,  i typed this in the other thread by mistake. 

This is new only to Last Gen. On Current Gen it's always been this way.

You are talking about the "Apothicon Egg" you originally pick up right.

• Like 1
12 hours ago, Ragdo11706 said:

This is new only to Last Gen. On Current Gen it's always been this way.

You are talking about the "Apothicon Egg" you originally pick up right.

Yes. I guess they just wanted both gens to work the same. (My phone typed 'dirk the sand', ha).

It was weird that i put it back, yet still had it in inventory. 

All better now i guess. 

1 hour ago, 83457 said:

Yes. I guess they just wanted both gens to work the same. (My phone typed 'dirk the sand', ha).

It was weird that i put it back, yet still had it in inventory. 

All better now i guess. 

Yea but that makes it out to seem like it would serve a, "Higher Purpose" (if that even makes sense). Are the flames still "Purple" after opening PaP?!?!

_______

I was checking just a minute ago, once you acquire the "Apothicon Egg" you have it in your inventory. Once you've gathered enough "Souls/Energy" you see the clear blue "Stone".

When you return it to the "Sword Altar" and leave the Sword (Altar will be smoking), the Blue stone stays in your inventory. 

As soon as you take the "Apothicon Sword" the "Apothicon Egg" is placed back into your inventory. Yet we can immediately go "Accept the Arch-Ovum..." Which ironically enough overrides the "Apothicon Egg".

Now what does all the "Giant Inter-Dimensional Eggs" mean.

________

I had a crazy thought earlier, what if when we are the "Beast" we need to grapple something and immediately go through one of the "3" Portals while still holding on to whatever until we "Find" the correct Portal.

The flames are still the same. But,  while I've called them purple, they are technically blue, compared to the purple sphere that the margwa arrives in (and teleports in).

The gateworm fire is fiery yellow at first, then blue when the pap is complete. 

I've got a question regarding something that has bugged me since the game came out. I haven't seen it mentioned a lot, and I think it fits appropriately here.

________

Has anyone ever wondered why exactly it is while in "Beast Mode" we hear that loud ass ringing/buzzing noise at times. 

I've watched the meter before and it's not because time is about to run out, as I've heard it fairly early on in the duration (3/4 bar left). More often than not, when I do hear it, I'm close to a grapple point.

_________

While playing the other day, I turned into the "Beast" in the Footlight District, using the Altar in front the Devil-O-Doughnut Cart. I proceeded to use the grapple point to the platform (that literally serves 0 purpose).

Upon doing so a Parasite spawned, however it wasn't the last Zombie turning into one that ends the Round. I didn't have a chance to do anything because time ran out, when I spawned back to my body, it sat there hovering in one spot for a second then died, I just found this to be rather odd.

Maybe that's the purpose of the grapple...spawn the cocoon fliers.

The flyers are weird. Half the time,  the first one to pop from a margwa disappears on me. 

I like zapping them and leaving them glowing, and stabbing them with W'sW is funny: they fly without moving their wings. 

On color, i noticed that Turned is green solo, blue in mp zombies. Odd.

Yesterday, in a rare nonsolo; My friend ran junction, i camped the Fancy Grind, and watching my T-zombies run across junction to decimate his train cracked me up./CSB.

Edit: forgot ringing sound; i think the grapples do ring in BM. Also, the Rifts can be heard. If you heard it by the FL Devil-O cart, it may have been the rift below you. 

Edited by 83457

Place of interest. Since hearing of the alleged master pod, I've kept an eye on RR.

That upstairs balcony seems rather odd. It's a dead end, but from it you can look up at the skysquid and there is a very tall building with something pointing up on it's roof. Very well aligned.

Is it the jump scare? Probably nothing,  but i wanted to bring it to attention. 

8 hours ago, 83457 said:

Place of interest. Since hearing of the alleged master pod, I've kept an eye on RR.

That upstairs balcony seems rather odd. It's a dead end, but from it you can look up at the skysquid and there is a very tall building with something pointing up on it's roof. Very well aligned.

Is it the jump scare? Probably nothing,  but i wanted to bring it to attention. 

The "Jumpscare" is down at the Docks in the "Waterfront District". While standing in the Gym, look to your left, that big tall ass ship is where the "Jumpscare" is.

________

Interesting about the "Ruby Rabbit", I hadn't noticed this before. I have often thought that upstairs balcony seemed a little odd myself. Especially at the end where you can see the "Teddy Bear", underneath the stool is a mirror that seems very out of place.

I also checked, the Jar on the Corner of the Altar is their on Current Gen as well.

• Like 1

I too a little break from soe and Played d.e.

A little thing came in my mind regarding the Skeleton ee in d.e.

Because i tried the gg in plain sight on soe before i have this thought: noire Mode + i.p.s. gg

Maybe you can find skulls or something strange which you need to shoot with the a.s.

Like before motd the skulls with the hells retriever  and at der eisendrache with the bow

Shooting this thing will end the noire and/or a step of the upgrade? 

Someone tried this before?

58 minutes ago, Nieno69 said:

I too a little break from soe and Played d.e.

A little thing came in my mind regarding the Skeleton ee in d.e.

Because i tried the gg in plain sight on soe before i have this thought: noire Mode + i.p.s. gg

Maybe you can find skulls or something strange which you need to shoot with the a.s.

Like before motd the skulls with the hells retriever  and at der eisendrache with the bow

Shooting this thing will end the noire and/or a step of the upgrade? 

Someone tried this before?

Nope not as of yet, but I like where your head is. You may want to check out the thread of mine as well, as we may have figured out some pretty significant revelations.

("Apothicon Servant" Quest in Relation to the placement of "Gateworms".)

Been watching this post for a while now and decided I would make an account and share my findings. 

First off the quote Jessica says upon buying the trip mines "looks like another piece to an unsolvable puzzle". Is this in relation to the bouncing Betty upgrade, or something more? I was playing a game earlier and whenever I switched to the upgraded trip mines it gave me the name "zm_weapon_devildonut" or something along those lines, probably just a glitch but strange none the less 

One last thing, the lunch bags noted above. Does anyone know how exactly to get any of them to disappear? 

P.s haven't seen anything strange with in plain sight and noire mode but will keep trying 

• Like 1

@bunnyblastt

______

Welcome to the Forums, hope you Iike it here. I would suggest doing an introduction of yourself, just to get acquainted with some of the other active members here.

________

I know that specific quote Jessica has, can also be heard when buying a wall weapon for the first time, buying the Bowie Knife, as well as receiving your first PaP or Double PaP weapon (not sure which one).

It may just be a quote for spending points for the first time. Until we have a better understanding of the "Apothicon" & "Keeper" Languages, we may not know the answer.

_________

I wouldn't focus on the Paper Bags too much, if you think they may lead to something, I would suggest having the "Apothicon Servant" built, but not actually having triggered the "Upgrade_Ready" Quote.

Actually I would suggest anything you look for have the "Apothicon Servant" built, but don't actually have the "Upgrade_Ready" Quote Trigger. There must be something were missing in between building it and triggering the Quote.

• Like 1

Thank you very much for the warm welcome and pointing me to the intro page. Yeah the reddit is too muddied up with unimportant info now. 

I wasn't quite sure about the Jessica quote, but thanks for clearing that up with me. 

The reason I asked about the bags is because I've noticed somehow the one in the canals will vanish but I'm not quite sure how. 

That's what I've been doing, just running around with the A.S not shooting anything. If I was to give my guess, we definitely hit the PONR when we open the pap. 

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, bunnyblastt said:

That's what I've been doing, just running around with the A.S not shooting anything. If I was to give my guess, we definitely hit the PONR when we open the pap. 

Honestly this is the most important thing I think has been discussed to date. Another member here @Conzul ssuggested the PONR is the "Upgrade_Ready" Quote. 

Which if you stop and think about it, the way he put it, this makes sense why RealDF didn't find anything when going through the coding. 

Instead of trying to explain it all to you, have a look at the thread I created (should be directly below this one) "Apothicon Servant" Quest in Relation to the placement of "Gateworms" (have a look at page 3&4). Pretty interesting stuff no doubt.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, bunnyblastt said:

Thank you very much for the warm welcome and pointing me to the intro page. Yeah the reddit is too muddied up with unimportant info now. 

I wasn't quite sure about the Jessica quote, but thanks for clearing that up with me. 

The reason I asked about the bags is because I've noticed somehow the one in the canals will vanish but I'm not quite sure how. 

Hey BB,

Welcome aboard! Im interested in the paper bags, especially if it moved or was obtained some how. When did you notice it was gone? Did you complete any part of the EE when you noticed it was missing and did you already have the AS?  Thanks for the feed back and keep them coming!

• Like 1

I noticed it wasn't there anymore around 23-25. I hadn't got the xenomatter to drop, and hadn't done the pap or anything to do with the sword.

The only thing I did different from a normal game was upgrading the trip mines to donuts, grabbing the letter from dry cleaners and summoning the civil protector im not 100 percent sure but I feel this is the game I only had the RR worm in hand. My apologies for not having a screen shot, although I do have the ending clip where I get stuck inside the margwa and the civil protector keeps reviving lol 

• Like 1
On 3/10/2016 at 0:00 PM, bunnyblastt said:

I noticed it wasn't there anymore around 23-25. I hadn't got the xenomatter to drop, and hadn't done the pap or anything to do with the sword.

The only thing I did different from a normal game was upgrading the trip mines to donuts, grabbing the letter from dry cleaners and summoning the civil protector im not 100 percent sure but I feel this is the game I only had the RR worm in hand. My apologies for not having a screen shot, although I do have the ending clip where I get stuck inside the margwa and the civil protector keeps reviving lol 

Welcome bunnyblastt!

Upgraded to donuts from the Molly's? I'm still curious why these are backwards. If you don't know:

Upgrade tm at the 3 Molly's and you get a pink donut like the devil-o cart picture.

Upgrade tm at the 4 devil-o carts and it looks like the Molly cream cake picture.

Odd. Thought you should know, if you weren't aware. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, 83457 said:

Welcome bunnyblastt!

Upgraded to donuts from the Molly's? I'm still curious why these are backwards. If you don't know:

Upgrade tm at the 3 Molly's and you get a pink donut like the devil-o cart picture.

Upgrade tm at the 4 devil-o carts and it looks like the Molly cream cake picture.

Odd. Thought you should know, if you weren't aware. 

Let keep it simple - I think you destroy the pictures and get the leftover?

On 3/16/2016 at 1:43 PM, Nieno69 said:

Let keep it simple - I think you destroy the pictures and get the leftover?

You just need to get 1 zombie kill, with the tm, at each cart of one type.

Don't mix the carts together, do devil-o, or do Molly's.