T-Virus Thread

I hope so.

On the gateworm placement: i did Floyd and he said nothing at all on the last gateworm. The game was quiet at the time also, not that the characters mind saying 3 sayings at once. 

---------

I did more searching on the blocked cocoon step.

Apparently the decrypterfixer post isn't real. The step isn't repaired, it is still functioning improperly.

Last known information: the trigger to begin the cocoon step is blocked. It was never removed, that was bad wording that has persisted. It is still blocked. After 3 months and limitless trials, it seems that Treyarch simply failed the community again.

So sad, so predictable.

• Like 1

@83457

I didn't think DF knew yet, he was waiting on D.E. to be released for XBone & PC so he would have the correct files to go through to see, I've seen where he himself even stated something has changed as that particular files size is now bigger than what it used to be. 

Watch that be Iike the NavCards for Black Ops I. I'm calling it right now, those Keeper Symbols are symbols were going to see throughout the DLC, which we've already seen the Cross in Shadows and 1 or 2 more in D.E. and by the final DLC, the entire file will be unlocked, once weve defeated the Keepers.....

Oops did I ruin that......

@Nieno69

Possibly, maybe not the Sword though. 

• Like 1

Ragdoll, i am glad for your optimism. 

I have only the sinking feeling that we got Treyarched again.

If this has no upgrade and is simply Tranzit2, then basically it's this:

I bought WaW, loved zombies, liked Treyarch.

I bought BO... Shame on them. Shocked at Treyarch.

I bought BO2... Shame on me. But their best attempt at MP ever. It was bad, but fun.

I bought BO3... No excuse for this anymore. They are unscrupulous, unprofessional, and unethical. I've boycotted Treyarch until at least the AS upgrade is properly implemented.

They desperately need a business ethics course. I hate seeing companies run so poorly, it goes against my very nature as a leader/manager/foreman. I just want to fix stupid and i can't...

• Like 2

Yea, I enjoyed W@W & Black Ops I. However Black Ops II was a let down, they made it seem as if they were just sittting back laughing at us. I thought this was due to Jimmy Z, but it seems like that may not actually be the case.

Now with Black Ops III, it appears to have a lot of potential, however it's being overshadowed by the amount of frivolous shit they've added in the maps, including the overuse of annoying ads Bosses that should only appear every 5 or 6 Rounds, not every other Round.

Then by them changing 2 hit down, to the Exo-Zombies 3 hits, they've justified it by changing the Zombies speed, how fast the hit, & how often the Bosses do spawn. 

Then to top it all off, with that "Electric Cherry" Activision made them make up something where Micro-Transactions could become a thing. Instead of remastering maps & releasing them that way. They come up with something that now has made it where in order to obtain more than the basic 4 Perks in a map, instead of an Easter Egg to acquire them. Now you've all you gotta do is simply buy them, making everyone who plays in Co-Op immediately quit once they go down.

• Like 1
42 minutes ago, Ragdo11706 said:

@83457

I didn't think DF knew yet, he was waiting on D.E. to be released for XBone & PC so he would have the correct files to go through to see, I've seen where he himself even stated something has changed as that particular files size is now bigger than what it used to be. 

Watch that be Iike the NavCards for Black Ops I. I'm calling it right now, those Keeper Symbols are symbols were going to see throughout the DLC, which we've already seen the Cross in Shadows and 1 or 2 more in D.E. and by the final DLC, the entire file will be unlocked, once weve defeated the Keepers.....

Oops did I ruin that......

@Nieno69

Possibly, maybe not the Sword though. 

I meant Only the apothicon sword...

I dont get the thing about the symbols? Which cross do you mean? Which file?.. ...maybe it's the Lack of my english language knowledge...

42 minutes ago, Nieno69 said:

I meant Only the apothicon sword...

I dont get the thing about the symbols? Which cross do you mean? Which file?.. ...maybe it's the Lack of my english language knowledge...

The Keeper Symbol that looks like this.....

Black-Ops-3-Zombies_Shadows-of-Evil_Jack

The + in the center, is the same one where you place the Arch-Ovum, ⊙

• Like 1

Nieno69, see the Keeper pictures in the Apothicon and Keeper language thread for clearer pictures.

What Ragdoll posted above is on the Rift Doors, Chain Traps (xbone). It matches the red circle center symbol (also pictured in that thread).

His picture above is kind of small and hard to see clearly.

-----

Ragdoll, does that symbol also appear on the Keepers clothes? Or is my imagination reaching right now?

Edited by 83457
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, 83457 said:

Nieno69, see the Keeper pictures in the Apothicon and Keeper language thread for clearer pictures.

What Ragdoll posted above is on the Rift Doors, Chain Traps (xbone). It matches the red circle center symbol (also pictured in that thread).

His picture above is kind of small and hard to see clearly.

-----

Ragdoll, does that symbol also appear on the Keepers clothes? Or is my imagination reaching right now?

I think it may, along with their bodies, kind of like tattoos. I know there a specific keepers that have a symbol/symbols on the forehead.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Nieno69 said:

Ok ok now i get it....

Another thought which I have:

With the as you can shoot in the air ... I tried it a few time to suck up zombies etc.

But what about doing this in specific places? Somebody has an idea? Where you need to suck them in the air?

Or possibly shoot something Specific, & suck it up (lol). Similar to how you started Ascensions' "Side Quest". 

*Ok, ok, get your head out the gutter Josh*

7 hours ago, Ragdo11706 said:

Or possibly shoot something Specific, & suck it up (lol). Similar to how you started Ascensions' "Side Quest". 

*Ok, ok, get your head out the gutter Josh*

Yeah...maybe shoot inside the Windows at the signs with the as while riding the train..... in a beast round after a margwa spawns and you have got the first two quotes....

Ok, so.I was looking around just a bit ago, and I had never paid that much attention before for some reason or another. 

Anyhow, I was just checking out the Altar tables inside of each Ritual Room, and the Cthuluh Skulls are in different locations on each one. With the exception of Neros, Campbells, & the one inside the Rift.

All 3 of those particular Altars have the Skull on the "Left-side" of the Table. 

Jessica's Altar has the Skull directly in the Middle, and Jackies is the only one with Two skulls, one on the Left and another on the Right.

Now, I wouldn't even mention it, if it wasn't for the fact that the "3" also just so happen to have liquid in them, the other 2 "Oddballs" are bone dry, like why is that. Wtf would even be the point. 

The only thing I've been able to come up with, is the actual order in which I believe they should be completed/"Gateworms" picked up & placed down individually, which would be as follows.

• Waterfront
  • Canal
  • Junction
  • Footlight

Now even if nothing happens immediately, there may still be something were missing.

Possibly the upgraded BloodHound, as it literally turns into the Meat Wagon. Which is based solely upon the "Reporter" holding the M/W envelope (and an ex NGTzombies member). Not too mention it does wonders on Maggie, possibly the best weapon to take her down.

• Like 1

Now this is crazy, I just want you guys to take a close look at these next few pictures, and see what you can make out of them.

______

All of the images were snapshotted during @Rissole25 Video.

Now I'm not Crazy, I may be going crazy, but I'm not quite there yet. 

In the first image I see what appears to be the "Cursed" Symbol where the forehand would be, (think about in like an arm. Then the thing that's Blue, looks like the "Totem" you run during Shadows.

The following images are the same, I just edited the color in one. Now this one is weird. To me I see what would appear to be a "Pod", within that it looks exactly like the PaP Stone from Shadows.

Screenshot_2016-02-20-09-53-44_2.jpg.889Screenshot_2016-02-20-10-34-52_1.jpg.42cScreenshot_2016-02-20-09-53-44_1.thumb.j

Seems a bit of a stretch... Like, sure(?), but i don't think it's intentional.

Are you using the psychotropics this weekend? Ha. Look at all the pretty colors melting off of my face! :)

What did you mean by 'totem'? I've never thought of anything in soe as a totem, so I'm a bit confused by the term. Needz explainy.

Short version: i get AS voice cues at the Rifts with AS shots. Usually once per game or less.

--------

Long version: I'm on 360. For whatever reason, the AS voice cues are very quiet now (though settings on 10).

I've only ever received the greeting quote and the upgrade quotes, none of these 'ambient combat voices' that apparently are on next gen.

After the recent patches, i tend to get a quote (too quiet to hear over battle, no theater mode) when i get kills by the Rifts.

It can happen in Subway or on the other side. I know that you can get a quote in pap area, but this works outside to.

I seem to need to have reached a certain point. A guess would be Reborn Sword on me.

I know there was a thought for a while that kills were needed by the Rifts to make the pap purple. I've had no purple pap.

So, I'll be about to enter the Canal Rift to Subway, I'll fire the AS by the Rift (books there) and stand there and get this quote.

I've gotten it at that Rift and Footlight. 

I've done this for months and never used to get a quote from doing so. So I'm not sure if 'ambient' AS sayings were added to 360, or if this is a clue to the eventually repaired(?) AS quest.

It's not much, but it's the only new (to me) thing I've seen since the recent patches, besides some fixes and new glitches added. (I'm loving the alternate ammo buff, and finally having attachments).

2 hours ago, UnleashThePwniez said:

Just picked up a "sprayer" instead of a fumigator.. Any thoughts or other encounters with this?

I read your other post on it, and i think you camr to the same conclusion as the rest of the community has: that it's just a cosmetic name change that you'll see if you pause at the right time.

I was excited for a second, but then you sussed out why it occurred. But it was an exciting second. Ha.

@83457

The "Flag" step in SoE, the thing you pick up and put down, is the "Totem".

_________

The psychedelics are amazing....

Look at the image again, this time imagine the ? you see as the one to the PaP in Shadows (the upside down image). 

Also Nero makes has a quote when placing the "Apothicon Egg" about a "Giant Inter-dimensional Egg". He clearly isn't referring to the "Apothicon Egg" as that's about the size of a baseball maybe.

He also has another quote where he says, "Well you would've seen that coming had you only paid attention to my Crystal Balllllls." 

The Widows Wine grenades look the exact same as the ceiling in that room (the things wrapped around the ball itself), which also happens to be an Inter-Dimensional room, meaning whether it's connected directly to SoE or not. They are connected because of the Inter-Dimensional bullshit. 

Imagine being inside the Widows Wine Grenade (which in the coding are labeled as "Cocoons") looking up, that ✳ is the same way the out side looks.

Screenshot_2016-02-21-21-48-59.thumb.png

________

I have another theory, I've already went over & over in my head, I'm just not quite sure anyone's ready for it yet.

• Like 1

Has anyone ever given extra thought on why the mystery box's teddy has that thing on it's head? Also, isn't it strange that there's supposedly 6 teddy bears and in every district? Has anyone tried getting at least 6 or 7 teddy bears to pop out of the mystery boxes yet? Reason I say 7 is because there's 1 mystery box in the rift, so you never know. Seems the most probable way to connect the teddys imho. I'll try that out tomorrow if someone else doesn't by then.

• Like 1

Since the update, when I play solo, shadowman NO LONGER says the quotes he always used to to when entering Nero's for the first time (This is a room of secrets...)  or Ruby Rabbit , footlight etc.. (More than any other place, your paths cross here)

He just doesnt say it anymore, at all. Havent heard it once since the update.