kilerbrambo88x

What do you think that will happen in the storyline?

the original storyline was already confusing but with the new dimensions and stuff, my brain melted to finaly understand it. Quick explaination: they went to another universe to set things right they messed up in the future. And my theorie is that they will meet up with maxis and get everythink back to normal (what i hope to happen). But i have no idea what will happen with the remaining test subjects aka the old dempsey,nikolai and takeo. Its weird to know that there are 3 the same guys in one universe. The test subjects aren't evil so idk whats gonna happen with them. I also am wondering what will happen with maxis. If we see him in a future dlc map (possibly der eisendrache idk) then we have 5 characters? Or maybe he is non playable. 

I wanna hear and discuss you guys theories and thoughts about this crazy storyline

Well the goal seems to be getting the "children" to the safehouse (the children assumed to be the young Sam and Eddie shown in the Origins cutscene) and putting the remaining universes back to normal. Beyond that it's tough to say as it is zombies. I would like to see the O3 utilized in a similar manner to the Civil Protector from SoE, being able to call them in and have them help us out and what not (and for completing the EE too).

1 minute ago, Kill_All_Monkeys said:

Well the goal seems to be getting the "children" to the safehouse (the children assumed to be the young Sam and Eddie shown in the Origins cutscene) and putting the remaining universes back to normal. Beyond that it's tough to say as it is zombies. I would like to see the O3 utilized in a similar manner to the Civil Protector from SoE, being able to call them in and have them help us out and what not (and for completing the EE too).

No, Samantha is already in the house because we freed her from Agartha. Eddy (or Richtofen) is the other child who has sacrificed himself to help put the universe back to normal. That means undoing and unraveling all of the other worlds until only the prime one remains, which contains the house.

I see Nikolai,Tank, Richtofen, and Takeo becoming captured after "Der eisendrachen" only to have themselves rescued by the B team come DLC 2: 

Samule, Marelton, Russman, and Misty.

1 minute ago, Stop Mocking Me0 said:

I see Nikolai,Tank, Richtofen, and Takeo becoming captured after "Der eisendrachen" only to have themselves rescued by the B team come DLC 2: 

Samule, Marelton, Russman, and Misty.

Yeah right. No, they are gone. The O4 are going to die here too. I guarantee we get a new group to finish what they started.

I think I'd be cool to see them once. JUST ONCE. So the whole story isn't being told by the O4. Plus, a lot of questions still surround them, like broken arrow and russman's first name, and marelton in nuketown... 

22 minutes ago, Stop Mocking Me0 said:

I think I'd be cool to see them once. JUST ONCE. So the whole story isn't being told by the O4. Plus, a lot of questions still surround them, like broken arrow and russman's first name, and marelton in nuketown... 

They were all aspects to make them seem less bland, then they didn't even bother to tie up those loose ends. Either way from the locations of maps we are meant to be getting, the direction of the story and the fact the O4 are leaving this DLC, we should leave them behind forever. No reason things like the Flesh can't be explained via a location that has people who ate the dead to survive which leads to an explanation about why they did that so we know why the Flesh did that. Broken Arrow is a real life thing anyways so its completely possible Russman was fired because of not being able to prevent a nuclear strike or something.

7 hours ago, Nightmare Voyager said:

Yeah right. No, they are gone. The O4 are going to die here too. I guarantee we get a new group to finish what they started.

Ye and i bet this new group will contain maxis

21 minutes ago, kilerbrambo88x said:

Ye and i bet this new group will contain maxis

Nice thinking dude! I think it will be Maxis, Samantha and two other people.

13 hours ago, Nightmare Voyager said:

Nice thinking dude! I think it will be Maxis, Samantha and two other people.

Dr. Monty and maybe one of the other inventors previously mentioned in zombies like Porter or the man mentioned to have built the PaP machine?

4 hours ago, Kill_All_Monkeys said:

Dr. Monty and maybe one of the other inventors previously mentioned in zombies like Porter or the man mentioned to have built the PaP machine?

Yes but i am almost sure maxis will be sool playable. But why do you guys think the o4 will die? Becouse it isn't "their" universe or something? Btw dr monty created the perk machines, maybe he builded the pap to, idk but i think the o4 are the characters for der eisendrache

4 hours ago, Kill_All_Monkeys said:

In the group I've come up with for a map idea it's Samantha, Maxis, Eddy (technically the Richtofen in Origins onwards but back in his normal body, hard to explain to people who haven't figured that part of the story out yet) and H.Porter because I need a mysterious character to fill the gap and that name was most appealing.

I don't think samantha and eddy will be playable, i think a crew has to secure a better world for eddy and samantha. But one think is i learned from treyarch: they never add something in a map without a reason. Like the moon blueprint behind the The Giant blueprint loadingscreen. They don't add these for no reason so we can soon see a moon remake, im 99% sure about that.

17 minutes ago, kilerbrambo88x said:

I don't think samantha and eddy will be playable, i think a crew has to secure a better world for eddy and samantha. But one think is i learned from treyarch: they never add something in a map without a reason. Like the moon blueprint behind the The Giant blueprint loadingscreen. They don't add these for no reason so we can soon see a moon remake, im 99% sure about that.

I can't see any reason for them not to be playable. Once Der Eisendrache is done, Sam, Maxis and maybe Eddy if Richtofens mind can still be salvaged will be the only ones left to fix things.

1 hour ago, kilerbrambo88x said:

But why will the o4 die?

This is the end of the chapter of the story from Origins to Der Eisendrache. They are resolving a lot of the story. Richtofen even has a note in SoE that says they all must die.

48 minutes ago, Nightmare Voyager said:

This is the end of the chapter of the story from Origins to Der Eisendrache. They are resolving a lot of the story. Richtofen even has a note in SoE that says they all must die.

Ow yea i remember that quote again! I agree they will die, i gues they sacrifise or suicide. Bit how do u know that der eidendrache is the end of the chapter? And what about the test subjects? Are they asleep or something? 

Just now, kilerbrambo88x said:

Ow yea i remember that quote again! I agree they will die, i gues they sacrifise or suicide. Bit how do u know that der eidendrache is the end of the chapter? And what about the test subjects? Are they asleep or something? 

Jason Blundell says its the last chapter of that story arc in the trailer. I think the test subjects are in the castle and we have to kill them in the EE too so they cannot wake up.

Didn't notice that, but cool. And if they would kill themself, the universe still isn't saved or maybe they have to sacrifise themself in order to save the universe? I still doubt that eddy and sam will be playable soon, becouse i don't see kids fighting with pap'ed guns against zombie hordes. Just my idea :p and i strongly start thinking maxis and richtofen made a deal that maxis will kill richtofen and the others, if that is the ee thay would be a damn cool ee

Edited by kilerbrambo88x

If the O4 die there will always be alternate versions of them out there in the various alternate dimensions. I don't know if I want to claim that the O4 will die in the next map quite yet but the fact that Blundell very clearly stated this map to be the end of this particular chapter they started is a very curious choice of words. This honestly gets me a little more psyched for the story again as even with the whole multiverse thing going on, I still get the feeling the Der Eisendrache is going to be really really good and hopefully the rest of the maps that follow too.

They allude to it so much. I am not saying this is the last map with the O4 because I expect them to be on the Moon remake and any other remakes in the Rezzurection type map pack that I am sure of. I think that they will have gone on a few adventures before this that could be shown. Richtofen is the most prominent as saying they will die in that note, so its a given. That also means no other versions. The O4's story will be done, bringing another version of them in is cheap and lazy story writing. This is not what we have seen in BO3, the way the story is being handled is fantastic as it solves things from the past in a way that progresses the actual story and people don't even realize it.

My prediction is the ending of Der Eisendrache will contain the O4 dying. Then their mantle will be taken up by a new group which I am really really hoping Maxis is in. If not, I will genuinely eat my socks on a silver platter.

3 minutes ago, Tac said:

@Nightmare Voyager, @Kill_All_Monkeys, @kilerbrambo88x, and @Stop Mocking Me0

I don't think Blundell has ever said that Der Eisendrache is the last or final chapter of anything.  He stated it was the first, actually.

No, he really did not. We are quoting the trailer here, but yet again I will tell you what he said. Not sure how you missed what he said on the trailer, next time check it before you say he didn't say something:  https://youtu.be/xX_pzLnnmE8?t=235

This is Chapter 1 of the story unfolding in DLC season. But it is episode 4 and the final part of the Origins onwards story arc.

Tac    462
18 minutes ago, Nightmare Voyager said:

No, he really did not. We are quoting the trailer here, but yet again I will tell you what he said. Not sure how you missed what he said on the trailer, next time check it before you say he didn't say something:  https://youtu.be/xX_pzLnnmE8?t=235

This is Chapter 1 of the story unfolding in DLC season. But it is episode 4 and the final part of the Origins onwards story arc.

I did watch it before commenting, and he does not say what you're claiming he is.  Here's a full transcript of his portion of the trailer so you can see that the evidence of this being some sort of final chapter isn't true.  The mention of "conclusion" is obviously there, but its meaning is quite vague.  For you to so adamantly assert what you are (i.e. "Jason Blundell says its the last chapter of that story arc in the trailer") is just incorrect.

In this chapter of our zombies story, we'll be introducing episode four, Der Eisendrache.  This is the first chapter in an epic, time-traversing zombies odyssey that will unfold over the course of Black Ops 3's four DLC packs in 2016.  I'm a sucker for medieval castles, and that's where we're going in Der Eisendrache.  We've got this wonderful, ancient castle that all the kind of evil forces and all the the kind of mind-bending stuff that we do in our zombies storyline has all kind of infested this one location.  The castle was built upon an ancient site, where many darker *inaudible* have occurred over the centuries.  The site contains massive deposits of the recently discovered Element 115.  This allows us to kind of play with other narrative and thematic elements in a setting which is a personal favorite of mine.  On the Awakening DLC, we'll also be introducing four new mega gumballs.  This chapter is very much about introducing new concepts, but then also bringing it to a conclusion.  We're incredibly excited to answer a lot of the questions the community has, bring some sort of resolution to a lot of the torment that we've put our fans into, and then also maybe introduce some new concepts to have them puzzling out into the future.

• Like 1