Black Ops 2 Theory Moon, NukeTown, and Tranzit Connected!

Here is my theory, Moon, NukeTown, and Tranzit is connected I'll tell you how. You remember those three missiles from moon when you do the easter egg? well one of the three are found in Black Ops 2, don't believe me I'll give you more evidence when you lose on NukeTown the ending cut scene has a missile hitting NukeTown you know what that missile looks like? the one from moon! that means moon and NukeTown take place in the same year, so you're probably asking how does Tranzit connect to this? Well if you knife the bomb shelter you can hear Marlton's voice and that means he was there and also there is a bomb shelter behind the bus depot in Black Ops 2 which means the one in NukeTown and the one in Tranzit are the same one. 

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No offense but we have known about this stuff for years. Moon and Nuketown obviously take place at the same time, we constantly hear Richtofen invoking his grand scheme, then at round 25 control switches over to him, giving zombies blue eyes. Also the rocket is definitely a Moon one. Not only can Marlton be heard, but the bus can do between rounds. But the shelter Marlton is in is not the same as one in Tranzit. They are in different states, Nuketown being in Nevada and Tranzit being in Washington, so it would not be possible. The shelter would also not be big enough to span all the way there as we can see its size, along with the fact their are no entrances underneath it leading there as we can see inside of the shelter in Theater Mode.

3 minutes ago, anonymous said:

But why do you hear the bus in nuketown.

Why was he driving there.

Russman and Samuel were already on the bus before Tranzit started yet they start in the bus depot with the bus somewhere it never goes again. I think they drove it from some other state and past Nevada, then turned up in Washington and got off the bus.

1 hour ago, Nightmare Voyager said:

No offense but we have known about this stuff for years. Moon and Nuketown obviously take place at the same time, we constantly hear Richtofen invoking his grand scheme, then at round 25 control switches over to him, giving zombies blue eyes. Also the rocket is definitely a Moon one. Not only can Marlton be heard, but the bus can do between rounds. But the shelter Marlton is in is not the same as one in Tranzit. They are in different states, Nuketown being in Nevada and Tranzit being in Washington, so it would not be possible. The shelter would also not be big enough to span all the way there as we can see its size, along with the fact their are no entrances underneath it leading there as we can see inside of the shelter in Theater Mode.

Well thanks for not being an @sshole, seriously thanks.

Edited by Golden_Black_Ops_Player