Jump to content
Profile images Read more... ×
Golden_Black_Ops_Player

Black Ops 2 Theory Moon, NukeTown, and Tranzit Connected!

Recommended Posts

Here is my theory, Moon, NukeTown, and Tranzit is connected I'll tell you how. You remember those three missiles from moon when you do the easter egg? well one of the three are found in Black Ops 2, don't believe me I'll give you more evidence when you lose on NukeTown the ending cut scene has a missile hitting NukeTown you know what that missile looks like? the one from moon! that means moon and NukeTown take place in the same year, so you're probably asking how does Tranzit connect to this? Well if you knife the bomb shelter you can hear Marlton's voice and that means he was there and also there is a bomb shelter behind the bus depot in Black Ops 2 which means the one in NukeTown and the one in Tranzit are the same one. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guest

No offense but we have known about this stuff for years. Moon and Nuketown obviously take place at the same time, we constantly hear Richtofen invoking his grand scheme, then at round 25 control switches over to him, giving zombies blue eyes. Also the rocket is definitely a Moon one. Not only can Marlton be heard, but the bus can do between rounds. But the shelter Marlton is in is not the same as one in Tranzit. They are in different states, Nuketown being in Nevada and Tranzit being in Washington, so it would not be possible. The shelter would also not be big enough to span all the way there as we can see its size, along with the fact their are no entrances underneath it leading there as we can see inside of the shelter in Theater Mode.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

But why do you hear the bus in nuketown.

Why was he driving there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

Guest
3 minutes ago, anonymous said:

But why do you hear the bus in nuketown.

Why was he driving there.

Russman and Samuel were already on the bus before Tranzit started yet they start in the bus depot with the bus somewhere it never goes again. I think they drove it from some other state and past Nevada, then turned up in Washington and got off the bus.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Nightmare Voyager said:

No offense but we have known about this stuff for years. Moon and Nuketown obviously take place at the same time, we constantly hear Richtofen invoking his grand scheme, then at round 25 control switches over to him, giving zombies blue eyes. Also the rocket is definitely a Moon one. Not only can Marlton be heard, but the bus can do between rounds. But the shelter Marlton is in is not the same as one in Tranzit. They are in different states, Nuketown being in Nevada and Tranzit being in Washington, so it would not be possible. The shelter would also not be big enough to span all the way there as we can see its size, along with the fact their are no entrances underneath it leading there as we can see inside of the shelter in Theater Mode.

Well thanks for not being an @sshole, seriously thanks.

Edited by Golden_Black_Ops_Player

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Nightmare Voyager said:

Russman and Samuel were already on the bus before Tranzit started yet they start in the bus depot with the bus somewhere it never goes again. I think they drove it from some other state and past Nevada, then turned up in Washington and got off the bus.

hm, that's a good theory and reasonable

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Call of Duty Zombies Code of Conduct

The Code of Conduct (CoC for short) for using the website can be found here

Our Privacy / Cookie Policy

Call of Duty Zombies privacy policy / cookie information can be found here

Our Terms of Use

The terms of use can be found here

×

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, Code of Conduct, We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. .