Jump to content
OutlawEagle

The Giant Teleporter Theory

Recommended Posts

OutlawEagle    0

I was thinking could something happen if 3 players teleport at the same time and 1 player stands on the mainframe. On the old Der Riese trailer you can see old group trying to go to teleporters while Richtofen stays at the mainframe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAIZ6dNNI3U

Maybe that's a step to awaken the test subjects? I would do this myself already but I don't have people for this.

Edited by OutlawEagle

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

NaBrZHunter    491
3 hours ago, OutlawEagle said:

I was thinking could something happen if 3 players teleport at the same time and 1 player stands on the mainframe. On the old Der Riese trailer you can see old group trying to go to teleporters while Richtofen stays at the mainframe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAIZ6dNNI3U

Maybe that's a step to awaken the test subjects? I would do this myself already but I don't have people for this.

The test subjects are the original 3, and are kept at the Siberia Base, AKA, Call of the Dead. Dempsey confirms that freeing the test subjects cannot be achieved as they do not know where they are located, since the only remaining person who knows their location was just summarily executed by NRichtofen. They themselves do not know, as they have not lived to this point in time yet.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guest   
Guest
14 minutes ago, NaBrZHunter said:

The test subjects are the original 3, and are kept at the Siberia Base, AKA, Call of the Dead. Dempsey confirms that freeing the test subjects cannot be achieved as they do not know where they are located, since the only remaining person who knows their location was just summarily executed by NRichtofen. They themselves do not know, as they have not lived to this point in time yet.

 

Actually that doesn't make sense. Richtofen would know where they are if they are in Siberia as he knows about all of these locations. Also this is a different timeline to any other we have seen, so Call of the Dead definitely may not exist. It is most likely that they are in a location we have not seen yet since that is what we are getting in DLC and I am sure they will turn up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
NaBrZHunter    491
On December 30, 2015 at 6:17 PM, Nightmare Voyager said:

Actually that doesn't make sense. Richtofen would know where they are if they are in Siberia as he knows about all of these locations. Also this is a different timeline to any other we have seen, so Call of the Dead definitely may not exist. It is most likely that they are in a location we have not seen yet since that is what we are getting in DLC and I am sure they will turn up.

He may actually not; however, on the other hand, even if he does, he won't tell the others and will stop at nothing to keep them from knowing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guest   
Guest
3 hours ago, NaBrZHunter said:

He may actually not; however, on the other hand, even if he does, he won't tell the others and will stop at nothing to keep them from knowing. 

No I mean, he would know where they are if they were at any of the old locations, like CotD or Verruckt or anywhere. So they aren't there. I think there is a good chance they are in this castle and they are just going to kill them, I don't know though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Remember, we got that loading screen of moon-without moon. That's one 935 base down, who's to say that Siberia's branch hasn't fallen as well? 

Perhaps they're in a DIFFERENT frozen wasteland? AKA Der Eisendrache? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

NaBrZHunter    491
On December 31, 2015 at 8:15 AM, Nightmare Voyager said:

No I mean, he would know where they are if they were at any of the old locations, like CotD or Verruckt or anywhere. So they aren't there. I think there is a good chance they are in this castle and they are just going to kill them, I don't know though.

There is actually no evidence that he knows all the locations. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guest   
Guest
4 minutes ago, NaBrZHunter said:

There is actually no evidence that he knows all the locations. 

In his note he talks about going to all the wrong locations for so long. He definitely knows of every map we have ever seen and what happens there. No doubt about it. He knows of another version of him using the MPD, he knows about everything because of his two years of time and space travels. He even mentions going to somewhere which is heavily alluded to be Buried, we see him easily pop up in SoE, he has the MotD blood vials filled now and as a child (Eddy), he even learnt about everything we knew about zombies through the use of being told stories by Maxis and playing out scenarios with Samantha. Logic says he does and anyone arguing otherwise just doesn't want to accept that the O4 are not in a location we have seen before.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
NaBrZHunter    491
31 minutes ago, Nightmare Voyager said:

In his note he talks about going to all the wrong locations for so long. He definitely knows of every map we have ever seen and what happens there. No doubt about it. He knows of another version of him using the MPD, he knows about everything because of his two years of time and space travels. He even mentions going to somewhere which is heavily alluded to be Buried, we see him easily pop up in SoE, he has the MotD blood vials filled now and as a child (Eddy), he even learnt about everything we knew about zombies through the use of being told stories by Maxis and playing out scenarios with Samantha. Logic says he does and anyone arguing otherwise just doesn't want to accept that the O4 are not in a location we have seen before.

I'll admit I don't want to accept the theory that they aren't where they've always been. But to say that 'all the wrong places' means he knows of all the old locations is a massive assumption. And same, to assume yet that he is the child Eddy. Samantha is still a child. Time traveling doesn't age you respective of your destination, as shown multiple times by the O4, so the age gap is a major problem here. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guest   
Guest
1 minute ago, NaBrZHunter said:

I'll admit I don't want to accept the theory that they aren't where they've always been. But to say that 'all the wrong places' means he knows of all the old locations is a massive assumption. And same, to assume yet that he is the child Eddy. Samantha is still a child. Time traveling doesn't age you respective of your destination, as shown multiple times by the O4, so the age gap is a major problem here. 

Oh I have really good reasoning that it's Eddy. Like a really, really good theory on it that is based off of some Vril stuff and body swapping, something I made a theory about a long time ago when Origins came out too, before I was here. I am sure Richtofen knows of the old locations, mostly because of this theory but also because in his time in the Two Lost Years, I am sure he has visited every location. I don't have proof of that now, but I have proof he knows of every location via being Eddy. Now I will try to give you the short of it:

Spoiler

To stop the calamity, Maxis sends Samantha into the Origins universe via a process that will let her mind coalesce with her mind and body in this world, essentially merging the personalities into one body in one world if you can understand that? Might just sound like I am crazy but its based on a Vril thing and some other stuff. I believe a certain machine does this too and its found in both "FIVE" and Ascension, its called a "Mind Saver". Anyways, the principle is that you can amplify somebodies mind so that they can merge with their mind in another world. But it has to be their body, they cannot do it to anyone else. Samantha is meant to do this in the Origins world, but Maxis never had a daughter in this timeline. So instead of being able to inhabit her body in this dimension, she is kicked into Agartha as she does not belong. She was meant to go to Origins, warn Maxis of the zombies and just everything really but that all went wrong. Skip forward to when Richtofen is removing Maxis' brain in the intro. He looks down at his hands, confused. In game he even checks his status and remembers what "Maxis taught him". But its not brainjar Maxis, its the Earth Prime one (the one who sent Eddy and Sam). Maxis has used the same process with Eddy as he did to Sam, as she did not complete her goal or have contact with Maxis under some timeframe. So Eddy merges with Richtofens mind, which is evident I really did do a lot of research and have a lot of proof for it. He has an internal struggle as Richtofen was going down the path that would lead to him being evil, but Eddy overcomes this, frees Samantha from Agartha, she goes back to Earth Prime with Maxis but is still freaked out about Eddy not being there, Richtofen goes awall for two years so that he can ensure that their work will lead to victory, Maxis feels like a monster because of what he did, blah blah blah. Gimme the Summoning Key, The Giant, Der Eisendrache. Boom.

 

Seriously, that is the absolute shortest way to explain it. If it does not make sense at all and sounds like I am mental, I can understand. Maybe I explain it better on my coherent doc, if not, oh well I know what I mean.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
NaBrZHunter    491

@Nightmare Voyager I actually like that theory. And I was very guarded when I began reading it, but I would like to see this play out. 

However, I don't wanna see Maxis or Richtofen as heroes. We need mad scientists in this game. Heh heh. 

 

Now, I will say that I'm not sure this means he absolutely knows, as I believe in a similar theory that I described once to @Tac using a VLAN networking analogy, which involved amplified consciousness. However, like any other amplification, I believe you're going to end up with lost packets, which, although not ideal, is better than starting from

scratch. One of those packets, I believe, is precise locations. 

Bravo, then, we shall see. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guest   
Guest

So some memories might be lost? I could completely see that as well. A majority of the community don't want Maxis and Richtofen to be good guys, which I understand but I think its really awesome that they are (and come on, they are the ones fixing reality) the heroes now. We saw the path they could take, the darkest incarnations of all the characters. A selfish father who lost sight of what means most to him and ripped apart a whole world to win a power struggle, an egotistical psychopath who is hellbent on destruction and is on a power trip, a little girl forced to become an evil puppeteer of the undead and three war criminals that committed atrocities to survive.

Now they truly are the good guys. A doting father who only cares about the safety of his children and is hurt by the loss of other worlds, a determined sociopath who is hellbent on doing whatever it takes to undo the calamity and scoffs at his other selves for not being able to ignore the temptation of power, a little girl who was saved from a terrible fate of darkness and can now be safe in the house and three decorated war heroes who have continued their heroic acts for two whole years since we met them, all so they can return to the old lives that they truly deserve but can never have.

I don't know if you can tell, but I am loving zombies. It is like... poetic. Not even just this, but the fact they can explain old events a bit further because of revisiting them in other worlds (the Giant, Moon loading screen etc). The way it has been told and what we have now. I am so happy that the story is going in this direction and if it continues to go this way, this story is going to have all been worth it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
NaBrZHunter    491

@Nightmare Voyager hey, I can see that. And poetic is certainly the word. As a story, I can appreciate that part; I guess it's just gonna take some getting used to for me, as the past is anything BUT poetic...as long as they tone down the octobeings and praeternatural content.

Two things would make me 100% okay with the new characters and even the hero roles: the return of strong pseudoscience and historical references, and more from the O3, at least, considering how, we might assume, Richtofen is dead (per one Buried ending) or (per your theory) mentally transferred, to bring the stories in closer. Specifically, I would like to see more hints that the Giant radios are from the O3. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guest   
Guest
2 minutes ago, NaBrZHunter said:

@Nightmare Voyager hey, I can see that. And poetic is certainly the word. As a story, I can appreciate that part; I guess it's just gonna take some getting used to for me, as the past is anything BUT poetic...as long as they tone down the octobeings and praeternatural content.

Two things would make me 100% okay with the new characters and even the hero roles: the return of strong pseudoscience and historical references, and more from the O3, at least, considering how, we might assume, Richtofen is dead (per one Buried ending) or (per your theory) mentally transferred, to bring the stories in closer. Specifically, I would like to see more hints that the Giant radios are from the O3. 

We will probably get that in Der Eisendrache. But the WaW to BO2 world is pretty much irrelevant to the story. They just ripped apart their world because they were all idiots. Thats why Maxis does not want the O3 awakened, he basically says their idiotic actions would end the world.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
NaBrZHunter    491

@Nightmare Voyager Definitely irrelevant in terms of the story progression now, but as we've seen, still relevant in terms of what's happening in the background of other universes, and what the NO4 are doing to influence change. However, as may be the case, the O3 still seem to be scampering around somewhere, doing something crazy (hopefully). 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tac    462
11 hours ago, Nightmare Voyager said:

He even mentions going to somewhere which is heavily alluded to be Buried

When does he mention this?

11 hours ago, Nightmare Voyager said:

Logic says he does and anyone arguing otherwise just doesn't want to accept that the O4 are not in a location we have seen before.

It would be reason that says he does, not logic.  Logically, what you're saying does not necessarily follow.  Reasonably, it does.

I'll be anticipating your thread over what you described above, @Nightmare Voyager, because with what we've discussed before and your explanation above, I'm not entirely sold yet haha :p  Any idea when that will be coming out?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guest   
Guest
11 minutes ago, Tac said:

When does he mention this?

It would be reason that says he does, not logic.  Logically, what you're saying does not necessarily follow.  Reasonably, it does.

I'll be anticipating your thread over what you described above, @Nightmare Voyager, because with what we've discussed before and your explanation above, I'm not entirely sold yet haha :p  Any idea when that will be coming out?

When he Pack-a-Punch's he says the man he invented it was a blacksmith in the old west. Thats all I need to know its Burieds town at least.

Richtofen knows literally everything about what has happened before. Like, he knows what has happened, what is happening, what will happen and what could happen. If he hasn't gone to CotD or Shangri La at the least to dispose of the Vril Device and Focusing Stone, then I will be worried. Also he knows of these locations existence in the first place because he's Eddy, at least in my theory.  Anyways, storyline wise if the O4 were in CotD then we would struggle a bit because it doesn't seem likely that map will get remade. You would also think that would be the next location they go to, but it isn't, which is why I think they are in Der Eisendrache. Oh and you would think Richtofen would know where the Vril Device is and what happened at ht location it is in. I mean, I wrote everything earlier after two nights of no sleep so I was probably cranky. But of course its all my own interpretation.

The thread will be after Der Eisendrache. When the dust has settled over the EE, I will try to look at the story clearly and apply it to what I think I have figured out. Then I will post a thread detailing it up to the ending of Der Eisendrache. The Origins segment is basically done. I just need to add the two lost years and the Giant really. Which is why I am waiting because we don't know much yet and need more stuff to progress that stuff. I would say that it will come out in the later part of March. If not sooner. I just have a lot of other stuff to work on as well, that big Primis Arc theory, a map idea, perk a cola survival guides, SoE and the Giant survival guides and even more really.

 

Oh and @NaBrZHunter, they are still asleep at the moment. Thats from Maxis himself too.

Edited by Nightmare Voyager

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest   
Guest

I count it as Earth 2 and Origins as Earth 1. I have a different numbering system that doesn't go by game order. They are asleep in Earth 2, which is where we are. They aren't doing anything anywhere else that is important as far as we know. Seems like a cop out to introduce that in Der Eisendrache.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×