"TheGiant" Cipher

JustSavage05

EDIT: Holy crap this forum took off.. The website hasn't sent me a single notification about this so apologies for not being able to respond :confused48:

Also. I took out my original picture and used the better one given to me by PINNAZ. Thank you to the wonderful mod who saved the post!

We all know this image.

giant cipher.png

Little to no actual progress has been made to this cipher. Hopefully one day someone can come along and solve this.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Its not it, I've spended hours trying different codes. Maybe This have something to do with it. 

One of this might be the code, or just some random chase. But the posibilities are here.

Untitled.jpg

35 minutes ago, KenshiKatsuragi said:
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents

Its not it, I've spended hours trying different codes. Maybe This have something to do with it. 

One of this might be the code, or just some random chase. But the posibilities are here.

Untitled.jpg

I think you will find that it is, hence it being there... Even MrRoflWaffles agrees it is, he hasn't been able to find the right thing to work it out yet though.

Some food for thought:

I can imagine, just by the looks of this, that we're narrowed down to ciphers that use only key words to help decipher this code. Added, albeit I cannot prove such, I'm open to the idea that this may be multi-coded, or, in conjunction to other codes.

Something tells me we're on the edge of finding it.

21 hours ago, KenshiKatsuragi said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Untitled.jpg

Try this one there is something other than a number on the killcounter 

The thing behind it lookis kinda like the feed thing  yet the '>' symbol appears to be just that as it looks very straight

f59c0aca3bfcdd25e104d3598c6ebc01.thumb.p

I tried to make sense of whats on the gun alone according to the signs

Also 40, 4th definition 0th word aka  head(what other map could have a head haha), 

There there's a 3 sign one which is a bit wierd to me but i tried to make sens of it(is far fetched) 

r might stand for ritual. then 8 might stand for trap(makes sense becausde its the giant)

Then k seems most logical to stand for at the same time.

+ i have heard a viable theory about how you need to overload the power system so it makes sense to turn the traps on att the same time.

last one is feed for sure just look at the symbol

ALso i couldnt find this while googling it(am i the first one to notice ¿)

What has any of this got to do with the cipher? For a start the double posting is off the walls, just edit the previous post and add in the new part. Second, the cipher isn't the apothicon language or what is on that gun, someone get MrRoflWaffles to explain it like he does in those lecture videos.

2 hours ago, Nightmare Voyager said:

What has any of this got to do with the cipher? For a start the double posting is off the walls, just edit the previous post and add in the new part. Second, the cipher isn't the apothicon language or what is on that gun, someone get MrRoflWaffles to explain it like he does in those lecture videos.

I didn't know how long the cipher encryption key length is supposed to be then i found this so i tought it might be related

And yes i know that my second far fetched theorie has nothing to do with the cypher. hence " I tried to make sense of whats on the gun alone"

Also i noticed my double post late i tought i was editing but as there is no way to remove posts on this site(correct?) I felt it was useless to still edit when i already doublepostings

sorry bout it m8.

EDIT:

the weapon thing means nothing altough

I just found something else y'all might find interesting posting later

I really hope this is figured out before the next DLC hits....lets try not to leave it up to the big wigs (although their work is appreciated!). Are we 100% that TheGiant is the key?

I notice that the 3rd line about mid way through is "6935"

Could the 6 be a G? Does it work like that? Where every number or letter is the same as the next? In case that's confusing, I'm asking if the 6 is a G, does that mean every 6 is a G?

On 1/21/2016 at 10:12 AM, Floryzzz said:

Try this one there is something other than a number on the killcounter 

The thing behind it lookis kinda like the feed thing  yet the '>' symbol appears to be just that as it looks very straight

f59c0aca3bfcdd25e104d3598c6ebc01.thumb.p

I tried to make sense of whats on the gun alone according to the signs

Also 40, 4th definition 0th word aka  head(what other map could have a head haha), 

There there's a 3 sign one which is a bit wierd to me but i tried to make sens of it(is far fetched) 

r might stand for ritual. then 8 might stand for trap(makes sense becausde its the giant)

Then k seems most logical to stand for at the same time.

+ i have heard a viable theory about how you need to overload the power system so it makes sense to turn the traps on att the same time.

last one is feed for sure just look at the symbol

ALso i couldnt find this while googling it(am i the first one to notice ¿)

Gonna just clarify some things quickly.

#1: If you think that you're going to go as far as to say that there is any slight smudge of information on the side of a gun that's also in all the other modes, your perspective on Zombies and Treyarch is jaded, at best.
#2: I don't even know how you got all you did from that. But it really makes no sense.
#3: I went to the lengths of testing your theory out, and it is indeed a false theory. There is absolutely no real EE to The Giant, and I'll never understand why people see it that way. If there were an EE, the community would have found it months ago, with the Shadows of Evil one.
#4: If you can't find something when googling it, maybe ask yourself exactly why you are googling it.

31 minutes ago, The Meh said:

Gonna just clarify some things quickly.

#1: If you think that you're going to go as far as to say that there is any slight smudge of information on the side of a gun that's also in all the other modes, your perspective on Zombies and Treyarch is jaded, at best.
#2: I don't even know how you got all you did from that. But it really makes no sense.
#3: I went to the lengths of testing your theory out, and it is indeed a false theory. There is absolutely no real EE to The Giant, and I'll never understand why people see it that way. If there were an EE, the community would have found it months ago, with the Shadows of Evil one.
#4: If you can't find something when googling it, maybe ask yourself exactly why you are googling it.

You're right about most things i just disagree that there is no main easter egg on the giant..

Doesnt make sense characters are talking about it all the time.

As i said the theory was far fetched( and prolly posted  by me somewhere around 4 am haha)

You probably know about the lights changing color on the giant. (the ones by the kn44)

I've heard from people where that treyarch comfirmed that is a graphical glitch(read it like 5 times in diffrent places)

You know the original source where treyarch confirmed this?

Btw the killcounter i refferenced too isn't a killcounter its default on the gun.

11 hours ago, Floryzzz said:

You're right about most things i just disagree that there is no main easter egg on the giant..

Doesnt make sense characters are talking about it all the time.

As i said the theory was far fetched( and prolly posted  by me somewhere around 4 am haha)

You probably know about the lights changing color on the giant. (the ones by the kn44)

I've heard from people where that treyarch comfirmed that is a graphical glitch(read it like 5 times in diffrent places)

You know the original source where treyarch confirmed this?

Btw the killcounter i refferenced too isn't a killcounter its default on the gun.

I honestly don't think you get the idea when I say THERE IS NO MAIN EASTER EGG IN THE GIANT.

You know how fast we were able to find Exo Zombies ones? Within a week. You know how fast we were able to find the MOTD EE? ON RELEASE. As for the SoE EE, I think it took... one or two weeks this time around? I have no clue as to the exact manner... but the point is:

If there were an actual main Easter Egg in The Giant, don't you think that the community would have found that by now, ESPECIALLY considering the fact that Der Eisendrache is nearly a week away?

Added, that is a graphical glitch you're talking about.

Maybe there's some small easter eggs within the map, like the damn cipher within this topic. But, the sheer inference that there is anything more than just the Fly Trap or otherwise is... beyond jaded. It's damn near insanity... and Zombies has definitely taught me that insanity isn't always what's right.

Anywho, this has gotten too far out of hand, so I'm hoping this can be set aside and we can focus again on the main point of this post once more.

3 minutes ago, The Meh said:

I honestly don't think you get the idea when I say THERE IS NO MAIN EASTER EGG IN THE GIANT.

You know how fast we were able to find Exo Zombies ones? Within a week. You know how fast we were able to find the MOTD EE? ON RELEASE. As for the SoE EE, I think it took... one or two weeks this time around? I have no clue as to the exact manner... but the point is:

If there were an actual main Easter Egg in The Giant, don't you think that the community would have found that by now, ESPECIALLY considering the fact that Der Eisendrache is nearly a week away?

Maybe there's some small easter eggs within the map, like the damn cipher within this topic. But, the sheer inference that there is anything more than just the Fly Trap or otherwise is... beyond jaded. It's damn near insanity... and Zombies has definitely taught me that insanity isn't always what's right.

Anywho, this has gotten too far out of hand, so I'm hoping this can be set aside and we can focus again on the main point of this post once more.

Then what is the KN-44 inside the Summoning Key blueprint for? I know for a fact there are EEs left on the Giant, weird stuff too.

3 minutes ago, Nightmare Voyager said:

Then what is the KN-44 inside the Summoning Key blueprint for? I know for a fact there are EEs left on the Giant, weird stuff too.

Well... I figure that we will find out this kind of stuff soon enough.

Right now, however, I'm mainly just wanting to wait and see exactly what happens, and will most likely question its significance after it is released.

On 27-1-2016 at 1:27 AM, The Meh said:

I asked for the source where theyarch comfirmed this...

Because it seems a bit wierd a light turning a diffrent color for no reason at all

• 2 weeks later...
On 29.12.2015 at 9:35 AM, JustSavage05 said:

We all know this image. (Attached to forum. Sorry. Phone makes everything difficult. )

It's something that I cannot find a answer to. I've done some research on what it could be. I only have my phone right now instead of a PC so I'm limited to what I'm able to do.

I have a reason to believe it's a VIC cipher. Used in WW2. I typed all of the code out and was given

"dkckkkcpcanbymmderrkccumwb"

Hopefully some other much smarter people can decode that. I can't do much especially with a phone. Good luck ^-^

1451378043733-2056780919.jpg

The%20Giant%20Cipher_zpsww8hdqaa.png

"What are the numbers mason"?? ...

Are this O/o (letter) or the number 0

61411114  54380740 

00318226935/351  44/712753/1?

If you enter the first part of the cipher, kCmlgFi6GUJNgkNl1, into a cryptogram solver the words TUSCANY ADRIATIC come out. Tuscany is very close to the Adriatic sea so it kind of makes sense. Maybe these are the first two words to the cipher? Can these letters be used to solve the rest of it?

Can someone check I got it typed correctly numbers and upper/lowercase letters thanks

kCmIgFi6GUJNgkNI1Q41fbfyLoCFTCvlqkZiIOKIAXAzP1U1uy1BE4ufPBfpKmmLObjYnQNRBaPtKiVWzc5a4vOw3xie8FOhAGJZ7g4inOwndjxMOvO3dc1M82at2T6935roTqyWDgtGD/

hwwRF3oHqFM5Vcw1jtNbsgWRm4O4/

quEDkZ7x1B275bx3/

Fo1

If I copied it correctly here are the frequencies

Spoiler

1.=  9
2. = 3
3. = 5
4. = 6
5. = 4
6. = 2
7. = 3
8. = 2
9. = 1
A. = 3
B. = 4
C. = 3
D. = 3
E. = 2
F. = 6
G. = 3
H. = 1
I. = 4
J. = 2
K. = 3
L. = 2
M. = 3
N. = 4
O. = 8
P. = 3
Q. = 2
R. = 3
T. = 3
U. = 2
V. = 2
W. = 3
X. = 1
Y. = 1
Z. = 3
a. = 3
b. = 4
c. = 3
d. = 2
e. = 1
f. = 4
g. = 5
h. = 2
i. = 5
j. = 3
k. = 4
l. = 1
m. = 4
n. = 3
o. = 4
p. = 1
q. = 4
r. = 1
s. = 1
t. = 4
u. = 3
v. = 3
w. = 5
x. = 4
y. = 3
z. = 2

What is strange is there is no capital S

@Shootinfish I found a few transcription errors (I also found some in my own transcription so thanks for helping me correct it!)

Y:kCmIgFi6GUJNgkNI1Q41fbfyLoCFTCvlqkZiIOKIAXAzP1U1uy1BE4ufPBfpKmmLObjYnQN

M:kCmlgFi6GUJNgkNl1Q41fbfyLoCFTCvlqkZil0KlAXAzP1U1uy1BE4UfPBfpKmmL0bjYnQN

Y:RBaPtKiVWzc5"a"4vOw3xie8FOhAGJZ7g4inOwnd"j"xMOvO3dc1M82at2T6935roTqyWDgt

M:RBaPtKiVWzc5"A"4v0w3xle8F0hAGJZ7g4in0wnd"J"xM0v03dc1M82at2T6935roTqyWDgt

Y:GD/hwwRF3oHqFM5Vcw1"j" "*"NbsgWRm4O4/quEDkZ7x1B275bx3/Fo1

M:GD/hwwRF3oHqFM5Vcw1"J" "l"NbsgWRm4o4/quEDkZ7x1B275bX3/Fo1

The bolded terms are the ones that differ between the two of us. Y=you, M=me. I also noted a few other discrepancies between us. One of them is that you put the letter O instead of the number 0. I think they can go either way, but the main point is that it is the same throughout. The other one is that I consistently used lowercase "L" for the " l " instead of uppercase "i". Once again, I think this character is identical throughout the cipher, but you should stick to just one. You have both capital "i" and lowercase "L". I personally don't see where you could have made that distinction.

Archived