Looking for ideas for Call of Duty Parodies? Have one in mind? We'd love to see all your ideas and topics regarding Call of Duty Parodies. From LucidHorse's "Till I Loose the Round," done as a parody to Eminem's song "Till I collapse," or,till-i-loose-the-round-cod-zombies-parod William DHD's Black Ops 2 Thrift Shop Parody | ''C4'' | A COD: BO2 Parody Of Macklemore's 'Thrift Shop,' many people's aspiring ideas are shared throughout the cod community. Here any ideas are welcome and if you submit your own, we may even be able to watch it come true! 

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People are always telling me to start making CoD parody videos, since I come up with parodies all the time, lol. I dont get the idea of this topic though. You want people to make parodies on your channel or just give ideas for what you would make? And cant find that video you are talking about also (first one) Second one I did find. More info, the better

See... There's a problem here... My idea of a parody is not to directly rip the game from the screen and throw it in with stupid-fucked music. My idea of a parody is creating something from scratch and making it all connect to the CoDz universe and making it funny and interesting and your own using the writing techniques that Treyarch used but adding some exaggerated comic humor. That to me is a 100% full-on parody. People now-a-days think that if you just rip off the show or game and use music or some fuck, that it will be considered a parody and count as comedic material. However, REAL parodies truly strive from creativity. For example, popular movies like Scary Movie or Airplane! DO parodies. They aren't just a Parody. They do parodies but they aren't a singular parody. That's how Youtubers get good. Excuse me, that's how movie directors and writers and so on and so forth get good. Youtubers can fuck off. Unless you're creating from scratch than hurray. Another example could be Edd from Youtube. The poor Edd is Deadd but his work is still fresh and good. He did a parody of Christmas stories and included zombies and a fucking giant, I think. Anyways, the best parodies have more than one parody which means you've got some work ahead of you. Of course you could always take the easy way out and just make Youtube Poops. Those are like the Tosh.O of parodies: Completely lacking, disappointing, and constantly on repeat. Find inspiration in the Parody King David Zucker. If you can't, then fuck off, good luck, and so long.

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎12‎/‎29‎/‎2015 at 7:04 AM, HitmanVere said:

People are always telling me to start making CoD parody videos, since I come up with parodies all the time, lol. I dont get the idea of this topic though. You want people to make parodies on your channel or just give ideas for what you would make? And cant find that video you are talking about also (first one) Second one I did find. More info, the better

Well you see actually that other one is on my sound cloud ... it well ... doesn't have a video, okay? :3 Essentially I'm really good at parodying lyrics from Eminem songs in COD parody songs. What I am not good with is my voice, (as you may be able to tell from my song in soundcloud)till-i-loose-the-round-cod-zombies-parod https://soundcloud.com/epicpoetry/till-i-loose-the-round-cod-zombies-parody. If you can find some cod clips and tie them together with subtitles then I would say we have a pretty decent parody and you can have it on your channel too! And before your done I really need to redo my voice on that song XD. But lemm'e know, pm for contact info. Hollar -.- lol