R.K. & The Bootlegger

Ragdo11706

So I'm in the middle of a game right now and I'm riding the Tram to get my Symbols and I buy the Bootlegger. Well I was standing there looking at it after I bought it & I noticed something peculiar.

The initials R.K. on the slot where the magazine goes. I've never seen any mention of this before and I damn sure hadn't seen it myself, until now.

My question to you guys is who is R.K. or more importantly, do you think this is even important. I know other weapons have there names and such on them but R.K. doesn't go with Bootlegger or Ein Stein. 

IMAG1563_1.thumb.jpg.5392c49c54e2644f485

Edited by Ragdo11706
Edit: Added a better image than the previous.
  • Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

23 hours ago, Nightmare Voyager said:

Its definitely RK though, not RX.

In that picture up there, it's questionable at best. I think it looks slightly more like a K, but i can't rule out X without seeing the whole font.

It looks like a kink on the left side, which would be odd for a K.

Edit: it's a K, let's move on to what this ee means. :)

Edited by 83457
4 minutes ago, 83457 said:

In that picture up there, it's questionable at best. I think it looks slightly more like a K, but i can't rule out X without seeing the whole font.

It looks like a kink on the left side, which would be odd for a K.

It really isn't. It is clearly a K. If you open the image in a new tab, you can clearly see it is this: I< and not >< making it a K not an X. Seriously, if we are getting hindered by easy to see stuff like that then their is no hope anymore.

I looked into this a little a while ago, however don't recall seeing anything relating to RK.

I could be wrong, but if i recall correctly, the PaP "Bootlegger" is called "EIN STEN". Since the name is broken, I looked up the word "Sten", and it is an actual real life gun. The real life STEN gun, looks EXACTLY like the Bootlegger and fits the time period.

10 hours ago, Completechaos27 said:

I looked into this a little a while ago, however don't recall seeing anything relating to RK.

I could be wrong, but if i recall correctly, the PaP "Bootlegger" is called "EIN STEN". Since the name is broken, I looked up the word "Sten", and it is an actual real life gun. The real life STEN gun, looks EXACTLY like the Bootlegger and fits the time period.

We know what the Sten is. People were calling the Bootlegger the Sten before the map came out as thats the only name we had for it.

The intentions of my post was to correct the spelling by OP. He has it spelt as I most often see others spell it when referencing the bootlegger / ein sten. It is not spelt ein stein, as in Albert Einstein. Although the inscribed "RK" could be linked to Albert Einstein, as all the math equation's in the rift may be a link between the bootlegger / ein sten.

13 minutes ago, Nightmare Voyager said:

We know what the Sten is. People were calling the Bootlegger the Sten before the map came out as thats the only name we had for it.

I also didn't notice in this thread anyone discuss the possibility the answer (to what "RK" inscribed on the bootlegger) may possibly be found researching the sten gun.

I've only been scrolling over the forums a few weeks, but have had the game since release. More people will be scrolling through the forums now for info on the game, and some on here now may not know that a "Sten" is an actual gun. Was only trying to add insight on possible directions to look to figure out what " RK" means.