SirPlasticDucky

What if the WaW-BO1 Richtofen was killed in the Giant?

Recently I was playing SoE and I got the locus in the box. I was in the Waterfront district so I decided to have a look at the jumpscare for bants. After that game, I played the Giant and something in the cutscene really made me think. The image in the jumpscare is of the Richtofen that was killed. If the jumpscare was of a zombified Richtofen, this could link to the original Richtofen we see in WaW and Black Ops 1. 

In one of the Buried easter egg endings, Richtofen is transferred into the body of a zombie. In the game all the zombies will have yellow eyes and the Richtofen zombie will have blue eyes and continue to respawn throughout the game. So what if 3arch are trying to tell us that this Richtofen may be the original one. What if the Origins Richtofen killed him for some reason. This would have massive effects on the story and I really hope this isn't true since I still believe we can get a map with the older O4. Nothing will ever beat drunk Nikoli. 

This I believe is a foreshadowing towards future events. A bit like the half-burnt pink bear in breaking bad. 

I think the final map will actually contain a zombie richtofen, with all the signs fallowing behind it: 

-The jumpscare

-The buried ending

-Killing Richtofen in the Giant's opening. 

It's all leading to a zombie richtofen. Lets just hope things don't go all advanced warfare on us. 

25 minutes ago, Stop Mocking Me0 said:

This I believe is a foreshadowing towards future events. A bit like the half-burnt pink bear in breaking bad. 

I think the final map will actually contain a zombie richtofen, with all the signs fallowing behind it: 

-The jumpscare

-The buried ending

-Killing Richtofen in the Giant's opening. 

It's all leading to a zombie richtofen. Lets just hope things don't go all advanced warfare on us. 

Oh no. No. Nope, nu uh, nope not again I can't. Oz saying "Time to mix it up" was bad enough. Nope not him, anyone but him. How would that play into the story though? Where does his body even go in the Giant?

I assume it evaporates into thin air like all the others. lol. 

Maybe if you get to teleporter A by the time the first round's over you'll find him lying on the ground. 

7 minutes ago, Stop Mocking Me0 said:

I assume it evaporates into thin air like all the others. lol. 

Maybe if you get to teleporter A by the time the first round's over you'll find him lying on the ground. 

Nah, I mean them disappearing is probably explained in the story by the controller just reusing already killed zombies like puppets since they share the same models and the whole population of Earth can't be soldiers or something. His body not being their is obviously important. Maybe they dragged it into a teleporter.

Tac    462

Them dropping it into that black hole signified to me that they just put the body in an area of the map that we can't access.

Tac    462
6 minutes ago, Stop Mocking Me0 said:

*Yet.

What do you mean?  It's not as if there's an area of the map no one has been able to access.  If we don't have access now, we aren't going to.

Nah in the trailer we see Richtofen falling, as if he is descending into death. It never shows the others in that scene. I think they put him in the teleporter and teleported him to anywhere. That or either they just put him in one of those furnaces, hid him or zombies found his body.

Tac    462
26 minutes ago, Stop Mocking Me0 said:

It's just an idea Tac. We still don't know what those blasted 4 red lights do. 

I know it's just an idea, I just mean that with how many times that has been said throughout zombies, and all the reports of nothing left on TG, I'm not confident in the idea.

23 minutes ago, Nightmare Voyager said:

Nah in the trailer we see Richtofen falling, as if he is descending into death. It never shows the others in that scene. I think they put him in the teleporter and teleported him to anywhere. That or either they just put him in one of those furnaces, hid him or zombies found his body.

I'd disagree that's that what it symbolizes, personally.  I think being shot in the head would show a descent into death rather well.  The furnace idea is certainly possible, that's good thinking, but my overall point is that in no way are we going to be dealing with that corpse again on The Giant.

Yeah of course being shot in the head shows a descent into death. When he falls in the trailer though, he has no bullet hole in his head. Okay I actually think I know what that means. Its shown upside down with him falling into darkness. The trailer alludes to the others thinking of him as a bad person still, they do not know that he is trying to do the right thing and save the universe. The Richtofen who gets killed is one of the many versions of him that descended into madness and darkness. It is shown backwards because that world is backwards compared to their one, Richtofen and Maxis are bad, the others are stupid. Stuff like that.