Apothicon and Keeper Language Revealed *Updated

BlindBusDrivr

If you remember from the stream, Blundell actually said that they were going off script when he gave Milo the shirt. It wasn't supposed to be on stream, but he did on a whim. That makes me believe that he was going to do it privately, which means he wasn't originally planning on everybody knowing he gave Milo the shirt. Still, ultimately, regardless of whether or not we knew Milo had the shirt, it's still up to him if he releases the details on the shirt. So again, focus on what we have, and not what we don't have.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, I give up.

The entire community is now at the mercy of king Milo.

Have fun waiting with baited breath for any info at all on the language.

FYI he just covered the new COD. Got time for that hasn't he?

420 blaze Milo. Wooo yeah get rekt... How you have changed bruh.

Or, he's just not allowed to reveal it yet. 
All the Youtubers seem to have all kinds of stuff pre-recorded and make the video's public as soon as the dlc is out. 

I'm not really into the hidden language and such, but RoflWaffles video's are still easy to follow and pretty straight forward. haha.
I watched the upgraged bow videos and the main easter egg summary. They helped out for me.

Im pretty sure its because it doesnt matter if he drop it now...because before dlc 4 it will not help us to see clear.... i mean? There are symbols on the magic box which pretty clear sum up how to use it and what happens if you use it.... so common... whats the big deal? There is no need to translate all the things because all the main ee will be solved in a week or less...

I think the language itself is only for the last dlc and for the community which likes this kind of stuff...

I'm just surprised that he won't confirm or deny whether he was told not to share it with us.

If @MrRoflWaffleswould just answer this one simple question.

He was on the site today & could quite easily have cleared this up.

Please do the right thing Milo. If you have been told not to share it with us then tell us.

Leaving us hanging like this puts you in a bad light.

Would you rather surround yourself with people who won't dare to challenge you?

• 1 month later...
  • Moderators
On ‎28‎-‎5‎-‎2016 at 2:03 AM, Nieno69 said:

Www.kronorium.com  ...

Its strange that no one has made a topic of this yet. I self didn't dare it to start a topic of such big and important thing, which I even didn't understood. Now@MrRoflWaffles made some videos which made me understand the languages a bit more, but what does the site more mean? Has it connections with the Kronorium which gave Richthofen acklowledge of the multiverse? And what do the data vault and base converter mean?

1 hour ago, anonymous said:

Its strange that no one has made a topic of this yet. I self didn't dare it to start a topic of such big and important thing, which I even didn't understood. Now@MrRoflWaffles made some videos which made me understand the languages a bit more, but what does the site more mean? Has it connections with the Kronorium which gave Richthofen acklowledge of the multiverse? And what do the data vault and base converter mean?

The data vault should become a zombie wiki like @PINNAZ working on....

The base converter i think has something to do with the keeper language because @MrRoflWaffles twittered something about three fingers from the keepers

Actually i like the work he did because i'm lazy as fuck and love that the youtubers do the work .... but i wait the tshirt to be released in hd to confirm some thing myself

Sadly the most parts of the videos that i have seen doesnt show new things

But i hope there will be more soon ? 

19 hours ago, anonymous said:

The data vault is just a little work in progress idea, and the base converter is there because the keeper language is in base 9, so it's a fun little tool you can use to convert between base 9 and base 10!

Keeper punctuation is difficult to understand, so I think that @MrRoflWaffles plans on putting it up alongside a video to help others better understand how it works.

• 1 month later...

Archived