NaBrZHunter

Pre-DLC Character Musings

NaBrZHunter    491

Looks like we're gonna get some character insight pre-DLC. I'm going out on a limb to say this is the first of four, at least. 

Nikolai Belinski: Regret

"Regret can consume a man so deeply that it will blacken his heart, and swallow his soul.”

-Nikolai Belinksi

Link fixed. Thanks, @PINNAZ

• Like 1

This is cool. Poor nikolai.... What's important about the children? 

Personally I'm half expecting Nikolai, Takeo, Tank, and Richtofen to all get captured at the end of this DLC, paving the way for the rescue mission in DLC 2. The mission of course being undertaken by the N4. ;)

Says the video is private, I'm assuming this is something similar to the vignettes we got for the SoE4 through the one promotion for Doritos and Moutain Dew? But better this time?

Always love seeing the O4 more.

Spider3000    140

I really want to know what's going on with that forest. It also says at the end that it's releasing February, meaning March for Xbox One and PC. I can't remember the last time a DLC was released so late. Perhaps Black Ops 1? This makes the reveal of the DLC a couple of weeks ago even more unusual.

Awards

Whats with the sky of the forest? All of this stuff is weird. Especially the release date, that really bugs me.

4 minutes ago, Lenne said:

I liked him/them better when they were just joking around.

Now it is 2deep4me.

Just kidding.

Someone was complaining about that on the reddit and I explained pretty well why they are different.

PINNAZ    478

The video link in the OP has been changed to private. That is the video that they released on social media. Something must have been wrong. 

But here is the correct playable one. 

3 hours ago, Stop Mocking Me0 said:

Yes you can.You have starwars battlefront, SOE, the giant, Fallout 4, and Theif (which is currently available for free download with XBL gold on the XB1) 

Right you don't know if he has any of those games or an Xbox. Also, if he says he can't wait it means he is really excited about getting the DLC, like everybody. No need for you to reply with a comment like that, basically calling him ungrateful.

Edited by Nightmare Voyager

14 hours ago, Nightmare Voyager said:

Right you don't know if he has any of those games or an Xbox. Also, if he says he can't wait it means he is really excited about getting the DLC, like everybody. No need for you to reply with a comment like that, basically calling him ungrateful.

No need to imply that I'm calling him ungrateful NV. I'm simply stating there's plenty to do until february (or march). 

7 hours ago, Stop Mocking Me0 said:

No need to imply that I'm calling him ungrateful NV. I'm simply stating there's plenty to do until february (or march). 

I am not implying it, thats what you were clearly doing and still are- which their is no need to say when everybody gets excited for DLC's and of course he cannot wait, I can't either even with different games to play because we are excited.