New around 'ere

ViiZionZ

Hello fellow zombie slayers. My name is Flynn, I live in Australia and I've been playing zombies since WaW. I'm a very active zombies player (around seven hours a day, weekends usually more.) Favourite zombies map is origins. Highest round is 45 solo. I don't abuse glitches and play legit. I love hunting for easter eggs and helping the community uncover secrets in zombies. I try to balance school-work with zombies so some days I wont be able to play at all. Looking forward to playing with yall and helping to find easter eggs.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Lenne said:

Do you enjoy Blops III so far?

Yes! The game was everything i hoped it to be and more. Worth the wait and the money. I would like to see a remake of Kino in a DLC pack along with a new map, i wouldn't mind just kino on it's own but i'm sure a lot of people would disagree. The nostalgia when i loaded up the giant was just awesome, im sure if they remade kino bo3 would be one of my favourite games ever. The levelling system and customization is also a great addition. DLC 1 is looking great just wish they release a trailer soon. nothing bad about this game so far...