nisskonen

This random dude Got packapunch on round 3 on Shadows of Evil!

nisskonen    0

****** Not my video, i am one of his 5+ views on the video, and just found this randomly while browsing. I thought you guys would like to see this, as few people have gotten pack-a-punch and zombie shield on Round 3 solo!

Video link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gj5R9cYmLOU 

Edited by nisskonen

Chopper    188

People are doing it on round 2 now I think.  It might even be possible on round 1 with something I saw yesterday.  

It's more than likely a glitch but there's a way to open the spawn ritual from inside spawn, I just don't know if there is then enough time to do any of the other rituals plus items.  Doubtful, but a tiny chance never the less.

83457    263

And you still don't need it until 30+. Ha.

But seriously, i love trying to get stuff done and messing around with the games parameters. Kudos to him and the round 2 pappers.

I think i may have found a way to open the rift in Footlight while the $1000 Door and the Steps aren't open or down respectfully. I so want to get in that 'pit' without the game ending. I'm imagining fast spawns awaiting.

I usually get pack a punch open by round 2 on solo, it's quite easy once you can open all 4 rituals with a single Beast mode. I'm currently trying to get it open on round 1 - I can almost open all 4 rituals with 3 beast modes but need to do some fine tuning!

pack a punch in round 1 is pretty standard for 4 players.

yourmapper    22
On 12/18/2015 at 2:10 PM, KillerOfZombies said:

I usually get pack a punch open by round 2 on solo, it's quite easy once you can open all 4 rituals with a single Beast mode. I'm currently trying to get it open on round 1 - I can almost open all 4 rituals with 3 beast modes but need to do some fine tuning!

pack a punch in round 1 is pretty standard for 4 players.

I've seen 2 videos of people opening PaP on round 1 solo so far, without doing any zombie duplication glitches.  In one the player had 4200 points afterwards and the video ended.  Didn't seem like they were even trying to get 5000 points (ie, didn't get the 500 point laundry ticket), so I'd say it's possible to PaP solo round 1.  

Chopper    188

Outside of a fun challenge PAP on round 1/2 solo is a complete waste of time.  I have been modifying my solo strategy and will be posting a new one this week.

I think it's more important to concentrate on the swords early rather than the PAP, although they do go hand in hand together.  I tend to be getting PAP open on round 6 or so and starting the egg at the same time.

Edit - I just actually got PAP and swords started on round 4 due to some freaky lucky circumstances.  It's definitely easy getting the swords done earlier.