Sign in to follow this  

Leaderboard SNAFU

83457    263

Situation normal, all f'd up. But, nobody expected zombie leaderboards to be accurate or sane, since that would go against tradition.

Anyway, tested on 360, xb1 might be different.

Anyways, you can play 2, 3, or 4 player games on private game and they count towards the leaderboards, just like public matches.

However, if you play private alone, it will not count towards solo (nor any other) leaderboards.

Not a big deal, but a heads up for any that start alone, expecting others to join (if they fixed it so joining matches actually works now).

7 minutes ago, 83457 said:

Situation normal, all f'd up. But, nobody expected zombie leaderboards to be accurate or sane, since that would go against tradition.

Anyway, tested on 360, xb1 might be different.

Anyways, you can play 2, 3, or 4 player games on private game and they count towards the leaderboards, just like public matches.

However, if you play private alone, it will not count towards solo (nor any other) leaderboards.

Not a big deal, but a heads up for any that start alone, expecting others to join (if they fixed it so joining matches actually works now).

I always play private games, solo and co-op, and all my games are saved to the leaderboards (i.e. solo too).

Awards

83457    263
2 hours ago, steviewonder87 said:

I always play private games, solo and co-op, and all my games are saved to the leaderboards (i.e. solo too).

Are you on xbox1?

83457    263

Gotcha. Must be an x360 issue.

So far, the leaderboards have otherwise worked as far as i can tell.

I didn't mean to sound too negative, there's just always been an issue with zombie leaderboards, except maybe waw. I'm loving the game more than I'm disliking the plethora of issues.

I'm just happy private matches count again. Though I don't see the point of non-ranked games unless you were just wanting to mess around I guess. I mean at least providing the option for players is always a smart move, but I just don't see the reason behind that one.

12 hours ago, Stop Mocking Me0 said:

"Non ranked" games I think are made so that they can be joined at any point by inviting friends. Good for trying to do easter eggs. 

Fair enough. I would only join if it's early in the game though, otherwise you're just more than likely to screw yourself and some of the others over.

83457    263
23 hours ago, Kill_All_Monkeys said:

I'm just happy private matches count again. Though I don't see the point of non-ranked games unless you were just wanting to mess around I guess. I mean at least providing the option for players is always a smart move, but I just don't see the reason behind that one.

I agree. Online private games that didn't count, didn't make sense.

There's allways offline for messing around without hurting stats, for those who care about such.