Chang's Laundry ticket

by now you've probably seen or heard about the 500 extra points to be had after opening the first door in Shadows of Evil, and I wanted to create a thread to help others with the task if they choose to try it out themselves.

open door from spawn and turn right to see Chang's Laundry, stand near barrels(at opening to the right of large main window), cook a grenade and throw just before detonation to reveal a laundry bill for 500 points on the crates in front of you. 

does anyone know exactly where to throw the grenade? the best way i can get it to work is to cook it until the reticle pulses three times and just after that, throw the grenade into the back of the room just to the right of the cash register. anyone have a better technique?

sometimes it takes me a round or two to get it right, just looking for a better way.

I also think there's more of these around the map, maybe one in each area? seems weird they only did it once with so many detailed interiors that are inaccessible this time around. anyone else get the feeling there's more?

Edited by mmm chocolate
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the laundry receipt thingy is for sal from MOTD. and it's pinned to the back of his coat (the one on the right). 

i would imagine there are more little Easter eggs referring to the MOTD crew, as when you open pap they seem to fly overhead. there's some dialogue too, but it's hard to hear.

hope that helped!

16 hours ago, legless said:

the laundry receipt thingy is for sal from MOTD. and it's pinned to the back of his coat (the one on the right). 

i would imagine there are more little Easter eggs referring to the MOTD crew, as when you open pap they seem to fly overhead. there's some dialogue too, but it's hard to hear.

hope that helped!

thanks! I couldn't see that it was attached to the jacket.

(side note: this site is a fractional shadow of what it used to be, where is everyone? was 3 years too long to wait?)

Hmmm. Never noticed the ticket/jacket.

I wait until third pulse and then throw it directly above the center table, works every time.

It is excellent for the start of a solo game: you only need to stab 4 zombies to get a second door open, leaving more for the beast's cloning ability. I've killed 52 round 1 zombies, probably could get more.