Can anyone decipher this? (Possible spoilers)

steviewonder87

I mentioned this in another thread but I thought I'd post this here because a) it's 'in' The Giant and b) I'm really intrigued by it and thought you guys might be able to help.

So basically I was looking in the sound files last night and came across this file in what is supposed to be sounds from The Giant. It sounds like some kind of voice speaking with some form of audio manipulation on it, but it definitely seems to be 'words' or a code in there somewhere. Initially I thought it sounded backwards so I tried listening to it like that but it sounded identical to me, I also tried slowing it down/speeding it up, etc. so I'm not sure what else I can try. The file is below if anyone wants a listen, if you don't want to hear it then don't download it, but I honestly don't see what can be spoiled from hearing a cryptic sound file that is obviously meant to be decoded and that reveals nothing to you unless you make a concerted effort to do so. I also don't see any problem with uploading this sound file as I can't see a distinction between sounds ripped from Youtube of a voice quote or ripped from the game itself as the end product is practically the same. But I'll remove it if asked.

https://mega.nz/#!vR43AaRR!V2FNNHaQZJSDn8l8WXRW1adOK1eajIaAm7IZMTWF58o

I'm pretty sure there's no major EE in The Giant so I doubt it's related to anything of that manner, but I just really want to know the message in it, if there is one. And the great minds on this site are usually pretty good at figuring these things out. I've never heard this sound in game so apologies if this has already been posted elsewhere where someone actually heard it in game.

Edit: I must warn you it's kinda creepy and I wouldn't recommend blaring it out of speakers too loud, your neighbours might think you've joined some kind of Satanic cult or something. :)

Edited by steviewonder87
  • Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...