PINNAZ

BRM looses Attachments when Pack-a-Punched

PINNAZ    478

Wondering if any one else has this glitch when Pack-a-Punching the BRM?

I noticed that after PaPing, that the optic sight reverts to standard sight (applies to all optics sights) & I assume it may also loose all other attachments too. 

It also will not register kills after it is Pack-a-Puched & fails to level up any further. 

It have tweeted this to Activision support who told me to clear cache, but that is not the problem. This must be a weapon glitch within the game (along with many other bugs)

Has anyone else noticed or have this issue? This is on Xbox One Disc Copy. (All updates are installed, I have cleared cache, uninstalled & reinstalled the game yet this still exists.)

PINNAZ    478

Anybody? Hello. 

Next time you get the BRM, Pack-a-Punch it & tell me if it keeps its Optic Sights or reverts to the standard sight. It's the only gun that does this, regardless of what sight is attached.

Surely I can't be the only person?

(Or maybe it's just my game. Full of glitches. I have no Voiceovers during the cinematics only background music, my playable characters quotes volume is near non existent yet the Zombies moans & Shadowmans voice is normal, campaign characters have no sound either. #GlitchOpsIII)

33 minutes ago, PINNAZ said:

(Or maybe it's just my game. Full of glitches. I have no Voiceovers during the cinematics only background music, my playable characters quotes volume is near non existent yet the Zombies moans & Shadowmans voice is normal, campaign characters have no sound either. #GlitchOpsIII)

Its most likely just your game. Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling it? the glitches could be the result just corrupt data that needs to be replaced

83457    263

Add to the weird: it's wordy, but i wanted to explain.

So, the attachments are already messed up. Generally, whatever gun you last put attachments on is the only one with attachments in game.

Well, i decided to equip stuff to the HVK, instead of the Vesper, which was my previous one.

Before this, i had not yet unlocked long barrel for HVK, so i had stock (elo, grip, fast mags, stock). This HVK kept it's attachments when pap'd.

Then, yesterday, i replaced the stock with the long barrel. Then it had pap issues (elo, long barrel, fast mags, grip).

Also, the vesper seemed to have kept it's fast msgs, but nothing else.

83457    263

Still watching this, still have no fix.

But, it mostly seems to be the sights. I lose ELO from BRM and Drakon, but some of the other attachments are still on it.