I'm feelin lucky

Didn't see any videos or posts mentioning it so figure I give a small tip. The I'm feeling lucky gum balls can spawn free perk bottles (which gives it to your whole team) I find myself equipping this gum all 100% of the time. It's rare but I've gotten it twice In the 10 I've used.

just a guy tryna help.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

19 hours ago, jross cway said:

Didn't see any videos or posts mentioning it so figure I give a small tip. The I'm feeling lucky gum balls can spawn free perk bottles (which gives it to your whole team) I find myself equipping this gum all 100% of the time. It's rare but I've gotten it twice In the 10 I've used.

just a guy tryna help.

Excellent input, thanks for sharing.

That certainly increases the value. I'll put it in the GG Talk thread as well.

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Stop Mocking Me0 said:

I don't very much see the point... It's a mega gumball right? Well that means each gumball used gives you a chance of getting a perk bottle, where "on the house" works every time. It might be more likely to get that gumball, but it's still randomized by divinium...

It would be nice for situations in which, as opposed to only wanting a perk power-up, you want the chance at one of many things, including a perk bottle.

2 hours ago, Stop Mocking Me0 said:

I don't very much see the point... It's a mega gumball right? Well that means each gumball used gives you a chance of getting a perk bottle, where "on the house" works every time. It might be more likely to get that gumball, but it's still randomized by divinium...

Well, it is still a crap-shoot, but information is good, and best when shared, which is what he did. So this GG's stock rose, even if just a little.

We all have them, we will probably all use them eventually, so it's nice to know they offer a little more than we first thought.

Naw not every gumball gives you a chance just the random power up one (I'm feelin lucky)... 

but you're right it is randomized by divinuim I just figured a lot of people didn't know it was possible. 

19 hours ago, Stop Mocking Me0 said:

it would be interesting to see the drop statistics in a normal game, and to compare it with drops swpaned via teleporters, drops spawned via pods, and drops spawned via this gumball.

As far as I know, perk bottles never spawn naturally and I don't believe they spawn from pods, however they do very rarely spawn from teleporters and this gum.

It'd be nice to see the odds of getting any particular drop.