1st Step !?

TheJayJizzLe

I Really believe the first step for the giant has to be done before the start of Round 3. I think you have to open one of the doors buy a gum ball I guarantee you it gives you zombie blood and you have to activate it and find the Intel in zombie blood mode. I've just played 3 games and I got in plain sight on round 1 both times and the one game I played at round 3 Dempsey said mission failed was unable to find the Intel as soon as round 3 started! 

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

In regards to the quote you mentioned, each character has a significant quote for each of the first three rounds in relation to their "mission" or reason for coming to The Giant, so that wasn't specific to whatever actions you may have performed.

All the characters dialogue changes to regular dialogue after round 3 I'm pretty positive getting zombie blood round 1 and finding the Intel in the first step the gobble gum machines are both on and there's a chain of events that have to be set into place and I think that's the first event

i ado think you can put 935 or 115 in the teleporters during maxis countdown from 10 stop the teleporter when he gets to 9 or 1 for A 3 or 1 for B and 5 for C I think we have to open a paradox that can take us to another map or maps thus why they renamed it the giant 

Edited by TheJayJizzLe

Treyarch has never made an easter egg where taking certain actions or reaching a certain point makes the easter egg uncompleteable. There's never been an easter egg in which a step has to be done by a certain round, or a step that can only be done while you're doing something you can only do once/a finite number of times, etc. They always make it so that no matter what round you reach or what you've already done, you can always do the easter egg.

Now I'm not saying that this is preventing them from making an easter egg like that. I'm just saying that it's unlikely that you have to do something specific in the early rounds, or something specific while you link the teleporters (since you can only link each teleporter once).

I feel you but they put a lot into shadows and I think they put even more into the giant but just made it harder to figure out instead of someone posting every step on YouTube the day after the release I feel like they put a lot into for us not to solve it but just from playing over and over and the dialogue and the gum ball machines being on and rite outside the first door I feel like you have to find the Intel and the cutscene had so many clues and the radios I feel like their is so much to figure out still and maxis talks about opening the paradox and I think either takeo,Dempsey, and Nikolai and the Mexican are the test subjects takeo is talking about need to be freed or the motd crew because their plane is crashed on the roof and Richthofen had their blood and they killed the Richthofen that was experimenting on the original O4 minus Richthofen of course. I dunno a lot of detail I feel like zombie blood before round 3 starts has the answer because a certain chain of events need to be set in to place takeo says 

Doubtful there is more map to play, but I'll try the 115/935 thing just because I haven't.

What zombie blood gum are you talking about? I need the name so I can set up a class with it. And are you sure it's a guarantee on round 1?

If there was anyway to go to another map, it would be by shooting the DG2/3 during teleportation, which I've tried with Richtofen and other characters.

All the characters dialogue changes to regular dialogue after round 3 I'm pretty positive getting zombie blood round 1 and finding the Intel in the first step the gobble gum machines are both on and there's a chain of events that have to be set into place and I think that's the first event 

and the teleporter room they are in, in the trailer is not A,B, or C in the giant map 

Edited by TheJayJizzLe
2 hours ago, TheDunbarian said:

Treyarch has never made an easter egg where taking certain actions or reaching a certain point makes the easter egg uncompleteable. There's never been an easter egg in which a step has to be done by a certain round, or a step that can only be done while you're doing something you can only do once/a finite number of times, etc. They always make it so that no matter what round you reach or what you've already done, you can always do the easter egg.

Now I'm not saying that this is preventing them from making an easter egg like that. I'm just saying that it's unlikely that you have to do something specific in the early rounds, or something specific while you link the teleporters (since you can only link each teleporter once).

Well maxis's side of the buried easter egg...

On 12/1/2015, 12:47:36, Stop Mocking Me0 said:

Well maxis's side of the buried easter egg...

What part of Maxis's side in buried wasn't completeable after a certain point?

I'm blanking on that.

Oh, and OP, that's a lot of resources that'd need to exist in the files, that quite frankly would have been found by our PC brothers by now. From what I've gathered the actual code scripts that execute Easter Egg related effects in game aren't easy to crack, but there would be easily found sound files and quotes related to a Major EE on the Giant that simply aren't there.

Plus what intel are you talking about? Dempsey said something in a quote. He also later admitted to having memory problems from 115. Take it with a grain of salt. Richtofen was screaming about a vessel for Maxis before realizing he was just repeating a quote from Origins. Our characterrs are pretty messed up from dimension hopping.

Finally I agree with what has been said, it is excessively unlikely that an Easter Egg would ever be made which would only be completeable before a certain round, or would have steps that cannot be repeated if failed. It is also unlikely that gobblegum will ever play a big role, as it is level dependent for the classics, and internet dependent for the megas. Gobblegum required in EEs would mean there would be EEs that some players would automatically fail at before even joining a game, which is just ridiculous.

The Giant is unfortunately empty. There may yet be small things, like notes or codes, but nothing big. It was a bonus map and a revisit. It's one step up from a boring remaster.

While I am in agreement that it is highly unlikely, as well as the fact that it shouldn't have such a time window, I am certainly not closed off to the fact that gobblegum could be part of this or any future EE purely on the basis that it is accessible to everyone over time.

Although Dr Monty does use RNG, there are a limited amount of combos but more relevant to this, in plain sight is a first tier already unlocked gobblegum that everyone would have access to straight away. As I say, I agree with the other points but I wouldn't rule out gobblegums use in the future.

I hate to admit it, but I think the truth is there is no real major EE in The Giant as is stated above. Sure there may be small things, but I think it's exactly as advertised. It was a bonus map meant to set up the story going forward with the DLC. There are already a lot of story heavy quotes spoken in the first 3 rounds by every character, and when playing co-op with other people, standing near them causes the characters to converse and I think that's really the extent of what the EE is. We learn some about what they've been up to and how there are multiple dimensions out there, and that's about it.

• Tech Admin

You know, it's as simple as this.

1: The remade a map for no other reason than remaking the map.

2: They remade the map, renamed the map and added gumball machines to it, added a giant in the background, added an extra perk EE and the 1 hit kill pistol (which is shit).

3: They remade the map, renamed the map and added gumball machines to it, added a giant in the background, added an extra perk EE and the 1 hit kill pistol and added a hard to crack EE which we haven't figured out.

I tend to verge on option 2 but why would you got to all the hassle to release a remade and renamed map and not do anything else to it, if this is furthering the story it isn't furthering it very far. Shadows of Evil is cannon to the storyline imo, so that can easily be dismissed.

7 minutes ago, Hells Warrrior said:

You know, it's as simple as this.

1: The remade a map for no other reason than remaking the map.

2: They remade the map, renamed the map and added gumball machines to it, added a giant in the background, added an extra perk EE and the 1 hit kill pistol (which is shit).

3: They remade the map, renamed the map and added gumball machines to it, added a giant in the background, added an extra perk EE and the 1 hit kill pistol and added a hard to crack EE which we haven't figured out.

I tend to verge on option 2 but why would you got to all the hassle to release a remade and renamed map and not do anything else to it, if this is furthering the story it isn't furthering it very far. Shadows of Evil is cannon to the storyline imo, so that can easily be dismissed.

All maps are canon and the summoning key exists for a reason or else Richtofen wouldn't take it. I don't know about the Giant though, earlier when I was playing I kept hearing a really quiet Maxis speaking and it sounded like he does when he counts down the teleporters. But that could be ambiance. That KN-44 blueprint as well screams that there is more to the easter egg. I am not saying it will be anything extravagant or anything but there looks like there is at least one more part to it instead of adding one more step to the fly trap and adding a new "reward".

In a lot of the trailer all of the characters are always fighting side by side maybe you have to go to certain points on the map and fight as a team to get more dialogue and clues but I don't understand why we go back wards from origins with the o4 no shield no build able no maxis brain all these motd character clues Richthofen as a zombie in jump scares and when you teleport I always see him and Nikolai in zombie form and I don't understand why they didn't give our 04 an Easter egg the summing key also looks like the ball from Shangri La and are there going to be two zombie maps a dlc one for the shadows cast and one for the 04 how's this going to continue