Rocket Shield Upgrade

So, there was a recent data dump that revealed that an upgraded form of the shield, called the "Goddard Apparatus"; and now someone has figured out how to actually upgrade it; confirming that this is legit.

https://www.reddit.com/r/CODZombies/comments/3upzca/first_in_the_world_goddard_apparatus_shield/

It seems that what you have to do is use the Rocket Shield on zombies and get 10+ kills in twelve consecutive bursts, or a perfect game of bowling basically. You'll hear a bowling pin sound if it you get it right, and if you don't you have to start over again.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's what I don't understand though. So we know it's called the Goddard Apparatus. It's not "Easy" to obtain. So why go through the trouble of doing this, if when it breaks you have to do it all over again. What's the point.

To me it seems as if once we've obtained the Goddard Apparatus, there's something we have to do with it. Just doesn't make sense to me that this would be a "Glitch".

59 minutes ago, Ragdo11706 said:

Here's what I don't understand though. So we know it's called the Goddard Apparatus. It's not "Easy" to obtain. So why go through the trouble of doing this, if when it breaks you have to do it all over again. What's the point.

To me it seems as if once we've obtained the Goddard Apparatus, there's something we have to do with it. Just doesn't make sense to me that this would be a "Glitch".

Either a glitch or the one time use is something to do with further EE progression.

Maybe to keep it upgraded, you have to bowl over Mawgra.

I don't want to be the guy trying that.

-------

Maybe you can PaP it.

-------

Shoot it with the WW?

-------

Maybe you need to bowl over x amount of zombies with the upgraded shield? And pod tanks to keep it going? That sounds like something we would have to do.

-------

I've noticed pod tanks around the map that appear to just be background, but coincidentally look exactly like the pod tanks. Maybe they are for this?

-------

Kill x zombies with it in zombie blood (hidden in plain sight)?

-------

Sword Flay + Goddard Device + kills = ?

-------

What's with the room with the lion heads? It looks like they either could hold a ring in their mouths, or a stone or something in the indent on their heads. Is that part of the easter egg?

The place has a woman's name, (not on the game right now, so i can't post the name), and inside says (her name) Secret. It can't be nothing.

Canal>power steps> the room before the perk room with 4 lions (4 players...).

7 hours ago, 83457 said:

What's with the room with the lion heads?

That's an unrelated Easter Egg regarding a white gumball. You activate it by throwing Widow-nades into each Lion mouth and thus the Gobble Gum sound will play and your white gumball is waiting in its mouth. Its use is unknown.

Actually, I just lied. I know its use. After you retrieve this white cum-stain, it relocates to the Ice Cream shop. There, I threw a ton of Widow-nades into the shop, all over the room and it suddenly grew into a huge disaster of a gumball. However, I picked it up and it granted me Phoenix Up... In solo... So I died. <TRUE STORY

Edited by DrVonstool
4 hours ago, RedDeadRiot said:

Unrelated related note, was out of ammo and tred knifing Margwa head last night.

Don't recommend it.

I tried with the regular sword and the BK. I was a little timid on my attacks, but I'm fairly sure it's not a profitable idea.

With the upgraded sword, just aim at his eye/head and hit LT.