New Easter Egg?

Slub77

So after watching: 

Regarding the note the fount in the laundrette, I went and looked around a bit and came across this:

12316420_10153602419374792_1427980051199

Odd floating bottle, I have tried using grenades on it and nothing happens, interacting with it does nothing either. Considering how meticulous they are about prop placement I find it a little odd they would not spot this and this to be a bug, has me thinking it could be something else!

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Administrators

I don't think it will be a new Easter Egg, per se, but just more connections between Mob of the Dead and Shadows of Evil.  It seems as though the characters lived in Morg City, which is quite exciting for the story.

16 minutes ago, Tac said:

I don't think it will be a new Easter Egg, per se, but just more connections between Mob of the Dead and Shadows of Evil.  It seems as though the characters lived in Morg City, which is quite exciting for the story.

You know it's really weird though. How would they have gotten to Alcatraz. I was also thinking about this not too long ago.

Do you remember ever being on the G.G. Bridge & while facing PaP looking up to the right. You could see that Red looking Planet/Universe.

Then in Morg City once we've done the Rituals & opened the Gateway. The entire Universe/Dimension turns Red. 

• Administrators
2 minutes ago, Ragdo11706 said:

You know it's really weird though. How would they have gotten to Alcatraz. I was also thinking about this not too long ago.

Do you remember ever being on the G.G. Bridge & while facing PaP looking up to the right. You could see that Red looking Planet/Universe.

Then in Morg City once we've done the Rituals & opened the Gateway. The entire Universe/Dimension turns Red. 

What do you mean, how would they have gotten to Alcatraz?  I'm a bit confused, sorry.  And also, I never actually play much haha, mostly theorize.  Is there a chance you have images of these things?

28 minutes ago, Tac said:

Even so it seems they would have more than one of these around the map, I have been looking in to the shops with little luck so I'm taking note of anything a little odd. 

1 hour ago, Schrödinger said:

That looks a UV issue and the texture mapping, though who knows!

• Administrators
8 minutes ago, Slub77 said:

38 minutes ago, Tac said:

Even so it seems they would have more than one of these around the map, I have been looking in to the shops with little luck so I'm taking note of anything a little odd.

There's actually another one (posted as this image by some crappy YouTuber named Chucky lol), which I'll show below:

EDIT: I ought to note that reportedly, this one is not activated by grenades.  It is merely sitting in the footlight district diner.

cC1PtCE.jpg?1

I think the dates are something to note, as they tell you when they were convicted to a degree, if we take the one that says "Past due" to be the most recent one, and the Nov one to be the previous year, we could have a time of conviction for the MOB crew

• Administrators
7 hours ago, Slub77 said:

I think the dates are something to note, as they tell you when they were convicted to a degree, if we take the one that says "Past due" to be the most recent one, and the Nov one to be the previous year, we could have a time of conviction for the MOB crew

It's very possible, though worth noting that the name on the "Past Due" slip is Livingston, which wasn't someone we were introduced to in terms of Mob of the Dead.  We've only heard something similar to that name twice, with the Living Stone Mine in Buried and a Morg City Boxer named Livingstone, both of which are thought to just be references to a Treyarch employee by the same name.

7 hours ago, Slub77 said:

The date on the Sal DeLuca note, November 6th, could just be a playful reference to Black Ops 3's release date.

Edited by ChinaRepublic