So this is Interesting...

Ragdo11706

I think you guys will be excited to see this...

Screenshot_2015-11-26-07-10-51.thumb.png

So what does everyone think?!?!

Also, You can't see it, but someone else commented below and stated the shield could also be upgraded. I'm not too sure about that one. I'd imagine if this is possible, were going to have to get a ton of kills using the Rocket Boost feature. This would also explain why we see the fuel tanks in the Purple Pods so often.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tech Admin
1 hour ago, Ragdo11706 said:

I'd imagine if this is possible, were going to have to get a ton of kills using the Rocket Boost feature. This would also explain why we see the fuel tanks in the Purple Pods so often.

That's interesting and worth investigating to be honest - I would presume 100 kills would be in the region that would be required.

I use to think the Apothicon Servant couldn't be upgraded after the patch but finding out about the Lil Arnies being upgrade able I am beginning to think there is a way to upgrade it. 

I know Glitching Queen said that she heard a scream like the one when you upgrade the Tomahawk in MOTD for the Lil Arnies, I wonder if you have to get a certain amount of kills in a specific location.

• Administrators
2 hours ago, The Meh said:

Erm.

I have no clue what makes you guys think it can't. Same "quickly switch and hold x/action button" thing, right?

(Note: Past-gen still has that. Dunno if next-gen does. I mean... I have an Xbox One now, so I can see that, but... yeah. Past-gen has this still.)

My understanding is that it has been patched, though I may be wrong.

1 minute ago, Chopper said:

There are 2 things I really hate in gaming - actual glitchers and girls calling themselves girls/women etc in their account name.

@girlglitcher - it's like her name is designed to piss me off. 

Her name doesn't really matter though, what matters is she is working hard to find EEs and stuff.

13 minutes ago, Nightmare Voyager said:

Her name doesn't really matter though, what matters is she is working hard to find EEs and stuff.

Her name might not be that big a deal but the fact that she promotes glitches is not something I am fond of. I detest glitchers and the fact that she makes money from promoting them is terrible.

Sure she is a cool person in real life though and it's awesome that she is discovering new EE's but don't ever assume it "doesn't matter" that she promotes glitches because it does. It matters a lot!

39 minutes ago, DeathBringerZen said:

Her name might not be that big a deal but the fact that she promotes glitches is not something I am fond of. I detest glitchers and the fact that she makes money from promoting them is terrible.

Sure she is a cool person in real life though and it's awesome that she is discovering new EE's but don't ever assume it "doesn't matter" that she promotes glitches because it does. It matters a lot!

I was talking about the girl part, the glitching part actually went over my head. I don't know why people think glitches are good anyways, the kind that have funny effects are I guess good but ones you can exploit which ruin the game are bad. But I don't really know what kind of glitches she does because I dont watch her.

I have to agree. I don't condone glitching in anyway when it comes to Zombies. This is also another reason why I'm a solo player.

However I'm proud of Queen for the amount of hard work & effort she's put forth, towards figuring out all the different crazy $h!+ Treyarch has put in SoE. Regardless of how silly it is, it makes me happy to see a lot more effort compared to that one map we all loved so much.....

TranShit

All the hyperbole surrounding this, the teasers and then a shitty reveal of nothing played on a lastgen console.

I appreciate your guys like what this chick is doing but I can't respect someone who acts like that.

That's twice now that @DeathBringerZen has worded what I wanted to say much better than I could.  I have had some massive upheaval in my life this last week and I may have some mis-directed anger issues.  For that I apologise.

23 minutes ago, Nightmare Voyager said:

It was a graphics glitch? I hate people who false hype so much, what is even the point but to disappoint fans?

I am not completely convinced it is a graphical glitch especially as she is using mods to help find these things but it's certainly not quite the "big deal" she was making it out to be. The fact she is using mods to find these EE's is terrible though and it was refreshing to see the reddit community tear her to shreds for it. So much so she deleted her account over there.

I am not ruling it out being something bigger but when she starts throwing arounf the terms "Huge!" and "Important!" without actually knowing this then it just reeks of click-bait.

I have to agree, I was pretty disappointed when she released the "Teaser". In all honesty though if any of the Big YouTubers had found this "E.E./Side Quest" they would've done the exact same thing. 

Hell they may not have even done that much. I am curious though if the note in Chang's Laundry is how you start it (if it's even anything). I will say that I play offline so I can still do the "Glitch" to upgrade the A.S. I tried picking the note up earlier with it PaP & it would  NOT let me.

I've yet to work out if there are any other triggers that won't allow you to pick it up.