Brand New SOE Easter Egg - POSSIBLE SPOILERS

andizzle

Something brand new, don't believe it has been seen before. Looks like just a fun easter egg to me, not necessarily any more to it in my opinion. If nothing else, it is exciting to see things still being found. Full credit goes to Glitching Queen for this find.

Couldn't get the embed to work, so here's a direct link. 

Edited by Hells Warrrior
Embedding is really easy, link must be on a new line. Paste link and press enter (that's all for today folks).
  • Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I noticed that she made this video only to show us the EE, but didn't include the tutorial as well. Someone commented below the video asking how she did this and she was very vague and avoided revealing how she had found this. So sad to see that people in this community have sold out and won't just share the information because now it's all about who uploads it first and gets the most views for money.

It's definitely cool that this was found, but just the way it has been gone about is sad.

Edited by AsG xTiMiDx
22 minutes ago, Ragdo11706 said:

I love it. It's taken this long for them to figure this out. I can't wait to see what else we've missed.

That's what I'm saying! :-) There is a ton of more content to be found in SoE, no doubt about it. With The Giant, I don't think there is much else left to find. I hope I'm wrong.  Treyarch worked on the SoE map for three years so its's not all that suprising, really. Happy hunting!

2 hours ago, Cheesegrater28 said:

Thats a good find and pretty funny. Wonder if this is needed to upgrade the WW. 

I have heard it upgrades the Arnie's only and is unrelated to the WW. It's a nice little nod towards 'Spaceballs', but like the donut tripmine I find it a tad too comical and gimmicky for zombies. It lowers the tone of it for my liking and I hope is not something they plan to carry on with throughout the other DLC maps.

10 minutes ago, DeathBringerZen said:

It's a nice little nod towards 'Spaceballs', but like the donut tripmine I find it a tad too comical and gimmicky for zombies. It lowers the tone of it for my liking and I hope is not something they plan to carry on with throughout the other DLC maps.

I thought it was hilarious. Zombies has always contained some element of humor, whether it was Nikolai's constant references to vodka, Marlton ragging on the other N4, or various other instances. I see where you are coming from, but this is just something the developer put in for fun.

6 minutes ago, andizzle said:

I thought it was hilarious. Zombies has always contained some element of humor, whether it was Nikolai's constant references to vodka, Marlton ragging on the other N4, or various other instances. I see where you are coming from, but this is just something the developer put in for fun.

It is a step to upgrade the Arnie's though not just a one-off novelty feature so it would be something you would see regularly if you chose to upgrade them. I get it and the donuts are just for fun but it's zombies... it's not really supposed to be that kind of humourous. Not complaining too much about them though, just find it a tad too gimicky for my liking is all. I am sure I can look past it if I ever intend on upgrading the tacticals.

Found the next step of the EE.

ffbb96089c2ea6c42090b240e6c74a2d.jpg

As you can see I was awarded all the perks and this is 100% legit. Subscribe to my Youtube channel for more and a full tutorial.

Disclaimer: this is actually the result of Perkaholic and getting disconnected from the servers mid way through a co-op game which somehow put me in some weird black realm under the map where there were these weird fx which you can see on the pic. But still gotta be worth a like, favourite and subscribe right? :)

Edited by steviewonder87

This isn't the teleportation box. In Theater mode, I managed to go into this strange place when my character was dead, but even after the next round, the camera remained here. During the 30 minutes that I watched accelerated, things have appeared some of which I did not have the time to freeze by pressing pause even in slow motion, in various direction, but I could not move.

On 27/11/2015, 04:07:15, BizBloodshot said:

^that room you are in is the black box that holds the teleporter fx it is also the room that houses your character during teleportation. This can easily be seen in theatre mode and going from first person to 3rd person to free roam while in the teleportation box.

Ah yeh that makes sense, that's how they've done it since WAW.

On 11/25/2015, 12:00:04, AsG xTiMiDx said:

I noticed that she made this video only to show us the EE, but didn't include the tutorial as well. Someone commented below the video asking how she did this and she was very vague and avoided revealing how she had found this. So sad to see that people in this community have sold out and won't just share the information because now it's all about who uploads it first and gets the most views for money.

It's definitely cool that this was found, but just the way it has been gone about is sad.

Hey AsG,  There is another thread, with regards to this..... In my opinion outside of the Money (Youtube views etc)  I think its kind of good that some people do not reveal the tutorial........ It keeps the Zombie community active and buzzing as everyone is working hard on solving the thing.  Its like when TreyArch announces something on their Twitter, the community goes buzzing.  But its not like they will reveal the steps to us =)

In any case..... I think you all are just awesome zombie players so keep up the good hard work and happy slaying!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLiWhsLcoEA

On 4/12/2015 at 1:05 PM, steviewonder87 said:
On 27/11/2015 at 3:07 AM, BizBloodshot said:

^that room you are in is the black box that holds the teleporter fx it is also the room that houses your character during teleportation. This can easily be seen in theatre mode and going from first person to 3rd person to free roam while in the teleportation box.

Ah yeh that makes sense, that's how they've done it since WAW.

No, this is the teleportation box near the rift at the top of stair.