Sign in to follow this  
AsG xTiMiDx

True Easter Egg Facts

AsG xTiMiDx    11

So recently a lot of us have been running talking about how there has to be more to The Giant easter egg and have since been trying to figure out. Then we get an image from someone named IowaGaming, claiming that he has just found a new easter egg, which is the green light in the catwalk area of The Giant. Then we have madgaz saying the same thing, but now its a yellow/green light when before it was just green and both say it only happened in theater, not while they were playing, which doesn't add up.

This has me wanting to start up a YouTube channel where we hand out the truth about all this and talk about the easter eggs. I don't want to do this alone though and hence the reason for this post. I'm wanting if anyone here is feeling the same way I do and wants to shed the light on all this. I really feel like it is worth doing.

Edited by AsG xTiMiDx
  • Like 1

WCRobinson    3

Well I am part of a YouTube channel that has just started and is growing, and I am gonna be doing livestreams every Sat. If you have any ideas for experiments or collabs or anything, who knows!

We are called The Brotherhood (www.youtube.com/thebrotherhoodtrio)

Awards

AsG xTiMiDx    11
22 minutes ago, WCRobinson said:

Well I am part of a YouTube channel that has just started and is growing, and I am gonna be doing livestreams every Sat. If you have any ideas for experiments or collabs or anything, who knows!

We are called The Brotherhood (www.youtube.com/thebrotherhoodtrio)

Sounds interesting. I have a couple ideas in mind. Always wanted to do a channel where I discuss the easter eggs. If you have any room for an extra man, let me know.