Figuring out all scrap paper location [DONE]

DragonGJY

So we've known that in SOE there are 10 pieces of scrap paper that can be put together back into a whole pic just like they did in MOTD, Origins and the Giant.

But it seems their location haven't been all figured out ( Though some have done it and made a video but I still think It is more responsible to also acknowledge their locations. )

So here we are. I would provide the locations I know, and update them when I get updates from replies or other place else.

We want the LOCATION.

There are 4 in 4 ritual rooms.

1. Nero's: Second floor, near the exit, on the ground next to some other papers.

2. Jessica's: Looking at the exit of the room, on the right of the ritual table, the first table.

3. Vincent's: On the floor where the ritual table is, on a table.

4. Campell's: At the back of the room, second floor, next to a window, on a notice board of some sort.

Other locations:

5. At the end of the junction, towards the location of the market, on a box.

6. Very near to the previous one, in the market near the entrance of the canal, on a box left to another box where a broken perk bottle can be found.

7. In the spawn room, left to the Quick Revive machine, on a crate, stuck to a bunch of paper.

8. In the Waterfront train station. To see this one you will have to call in the train to open the entrance door, and the scrap is located within the gap between the platform and the train ( The one closest to the stairs )

9. In the PAP room, DON'T put the gateworm to form the right wall, form the left one and run along to the opposite, and go to the right edge, the scrap is stuck on the rock above where you are about to fall into the deep. This note will be UNABLE to be seen once the right wall has formed.

10. In the footlight area. Enter the street via the lower level door from the alley, turn right and the scrap is on the top right corner of a ticket station in front of the entrance of a theatre.

---------------

Edited by DragonGJY
  • Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/9/2015 at 1:35 PM, Tac said:

Have you tried posting on /r/CODZombies to see if anyone there can help you?

It's funny that people from the actual Call of Duty Zombies website refer hunters OUT to reddit. It's ironic more than anything, the one place you'd expect all the hunters to be at. Turns out it isn't the place formally named CoDZombies. Sorry, DragonGJY, just a bunch of veterans and story-tellers here. I would recommend taking it upon yourself to look into this because I have poor eyesight and lack the ability to use my computer in a way that would benefit my ability to see the scraps of papes or even mold them into one piece. It looks rather important, I mean scraps of paper tell the whole story! Look at MOTD, we never would've known that Al is an artist! Wait, yes we would've... Alright, alright... What about Origins! We never would've figured out that the original four were the Ancients! That was something that was never actually talked about in-game. What could these scraps be? A picture of our universe falling apart? A picture of Nero's plans? Maybe a hentai photo for me only. I prefer the hentai photo because I just love that shit.

After just having looked at them, they do look rather important. As if they are pages from Nero's book! Finally, some fucking answers relating to Nero's god damn book! -fingers crossed- Please let it be the Necronomicon, Please let it be the Necronomicon... No whammy, no whammy... BRUCE CAMPBELL!

Edited by DrVonstool

One by StaminUp. The window to the left has one on the ground in front of it. By the beast fire.

Also, by the Ruby Rabbit, where the farthest arched bridge crosses, there are boxes with dates from 2005 or 2008 or something. Sort of out of place...

Edited by 83457
10 minutes ago, 83457 said:

One by StaminUp. The window to the left has one on the ground in front of it. By the beast fire.

Also, by the Ruby Rabbit, where the farthest arched bridge crosses, there are boxes with dates from 2005 or 2008 or something. Sort of out of place...

Dates from the future in the past? Could this finally confirm Die Rise not being as far in the future as people once thought?

On 2015/12/12 at 4:56 AM, 83457 said:

That one is a cipher text, not really the scraps though.