Sign in to follow this  
Rissole25

Fresh Start will not give you a reward unlike Multiplayer

Rissole25    378

Just wanted to get the word out. In Black Ops 2 and 3, using Fresh Start would erase all your progression as if you had never played Multiplayer, but gives you a Calling Card for doing that.

In Zombies that is not the case. During 2XP, I used Fresh Start after getting to 1st Prestige. Now I was about 99% sure I would get nothing from it, as no Dark Ops Challenges pointed to it. But, I just wanted to try it out anyway, because why not?

It says that you will lose all progress as if you never played Zombies, which is only HALF true. Yes I did go back to Level 1, all GobbleGum's locked as well as Weapons and any challenges. However, I still had my Mega GobbleGum's and Liquid Divinium, thank god. So you can be sure those don't disappear.

I am unsure on Leaderboards/High Rounds, as I couldn't access my Combat Record till Level 2. I'm mid 20's now, so I'll update the post when I check.

EDIT: So Leaderboards appear to have stayed as well. I had previously beat my record of The Giant and Shadows of Evil since Prestiging, but not Dead Ops. Dead Ops still had the same score and rounds as it had previously. So yeah just to repeat, you will not lose your high rounds.

• Like 1

Tattoo247    118

Do you know get calling cards for prestiging? Or is it just from hitting lvl 35?

This is kind of a let down...I understand no rewards for a reset but why presige? Has anyone hit max prestige yet to know 100%?

Smok3y    42
On 24/11/2015, 00:06:00, Tattoo247 said:

Do you know get calling cards for prestiging? Or is it just from hitting lvl 35?

This is kind of a let down...I understand no rewards for a reset but why presige? Has anyone hit max prestige yet to know 100%?

Yup (not personally) currently no rewards for Max, i believe you however can select which of the 10 prestige icons you would like to use but cannot confirm this part as 100%