kiranearitachi

World at War Easter Egg never found and BO3 "Unsolvable one"

Tac    462

That's a really interesting video, can't believe I missed that one.  Ironic and funny that they've got codes littered through the video, which is about Easter Eggs.  The codes are (sgjk - luxke Vxuzot - znoy - bojku) and note that I have the images in the spoiler below.  I tried running a few basic cipher tools but didn't get anywhere, so if anyone wants to try harder, please do so!

Spoiler

sgjk

sgjk

luxke Vxuzot

nBwaV3I.png

znoy

gqNaUcP.png

bojku

E32QoyO.png

• Like 2

PINNAZ    478

Awesome video. Can't believe it's not more publicly know.  

Jason says "I'm feed up now. I'm going to put in an Easter Egg that you guys will not get!"

Thanks for posting the link. 

NaBrZHunter    491

This is so genius. Kudos to you, Blundell. Challenge accepted....though I know someone else will find it before me. LOL! I love Treyarch. Brilliant folks.

WCRobinson    3

Great video. This just makes me more convinced that there is something big we haven't found yet!

Awards

Hells Warrrior    564

Let's remember folk's what the definition of an Easter Egg is.

If you watch Blundell's video carefully, you'll notice about the thing about the comic cartoon drawing, ripped into several bits that the community found and pieced back together. He classes this as an Easter Egg and it is, just not an one to that you can activate or receive a reward for. Just bare that in mind, it could be something as minor as that or the decoded messages scattered around Origins for example.

• Like 2