Airplane

TEX

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 hours ago, Ragdo11706 said:

Look straight up in the air. It's the buildable plane "Icarus" from MoTD. 

3 hours ago, Spider3000 said:

It also seems to be on the roof of the building that holds Teleporter C in The Giant.

Is this confirmed to be the same plane? If so then I wonder what weazel was doing  in der reise? Wonder what weasel's been up to sense he broke his cycle and escaped Alcatraz island? Do any of you think he has anything to do wit SOE? Let's hear the theorys guys.

23 minutes ago, atebyazombie said:

Is this confirmed to be the same plane? If so then I wonder what weazel was doing  in der reise? Wonder what weasel's been up to sense he broke his cycle and escaped Alcatraz island? Do any of you think he has anything to do wit SOE? Let's hear the theorys guys.

Well, it looks exactly like it. It's probably just a little Easter Egg anyway, which won't have any significance on the story.

On 11/22/2015, 1:16:38, Stop Mocking Me0 said:

I think it's just a symbol of world being ripped from reality. 

Could be. But how cool would it be if weasel did something at der reise before the no4 shows up? He might understand more of what's going on. He might of even stopped at SOE for something. He escaped in 1930s after all. He might of met young Richthofen during his 2 years of travels. Richthofen even says he's seen a lot of historys aand futures. Weasel might of told Richthofen about the summoning cube