Sign in to follow this  
atebyazombie

Wonder Weapons?

I just finished the nightmares story and I never found any wonder weapons in box or as special drops. Has anyone found any or know of a easter egg to get one. It might work like the wonder weapon eggs in bo1 and bo2 campaigns.

AsG xTiMiDx    11

I don't think they added them into this. Nightmares is a different universe than Zombies. Notice there are zombies with green eyes, which suggests this.

23 hours ago, AsG xTiMiDx said:

I don't think they added them into this. Nightmares is a different universe than Zombies. Notice there are zombies with green eyes, which suggests this.

Yes but there also yellow and blue eyes if I'm remembering correctly. And I figured it might be like the bo1 And bo2 campaigns.

AsG xTiMiDx    11
2 hours ago, atebyazombie said:

Yes but there also yellow and blue eyes if I'm remembering correctly. And I figured it might be like the bo1 And bo2 campaigns.

Yes very true, but I think for the Nightmares perspective, they wanted to make it more realistic, but that is just my opinion.

On November 21, 2015 7:11:56 PM, AsG xTiMiDx said:

All green eyes means is that someone new is controlling them. (i.e. Deimos/Dolos) But it is a different timeline.

Schrödinger    98
14 hours ago, MysteryMachineX said:

All green eyes means is that someone new is controlling them. (i.e. Deimos/Dolos) But it is a different timeline.

Sorry, but my name is not Deimos or Dolos.

Awards

On 12/1/2015 at 6:07 PM, PortlyLlama80 said:

I've seen what looks like a pair of wrapped up pants in the box, but I haven't been able to get it.

That's strange considering the fact that the box is free and can be hit infinitely. I haven't seen these wrapped up pants but I'll give nightmares another play thru 

Tattoo247    118

I stood there hitting the box for a good 25 minutes straight trying to get a thermal scope drakon....that's proof enough to me there are no box WW lol

There has to be at least a EE to get one similar to the ray gun in waw campaign and the thunder gun in bo1 campaign. Or maybe we can get one in the normal campaign?

On 11/21/2015 at 6:32 PM, atebyazombie said:

I just finished the nightmares story and I never found any wonder weapons in box or as special drops. Has anyone found any or know of a easter egg to get one. It might work like the wonder weapon eggs in bo1 and bo2 campaigns.

There is no WW in the BO2 campaign. You're thinking WAW and BO1. 

Also, not necessarily... I mean typically the WW in the campaign would be found in secret and be the same WW as the on-disk zombies map.... Which would be... The mar-astagua.... Which would be questionable to SEE at least, much less use. 

TimelordAlex    52
9 hours ago, Stop Mocking Me0 said:

It won't be. It'd be no fun to get the same thing twice. 

I think they stopped doing it with BO2

I'm sure there was a BO2 mission which had a like a zombie power switch symbol on the wall, and people thought it was related to getting the jet gun, of course no-one ever found it or got it, but realizing what the weapon is, it was not worth the time.