Jump to content
mmm chocolate

known glitch. freezing issues. xbox one.

Recommended Posts

I just had my game freeze over and over trying to start Zombies matches on xbox one.

was reading the activision support twitter, and saw someone with the same issue.

 

if you've just prestiged and your weapon that you unlocked has all its attachments on, you run the chance of bugging out your zombies experience. just a heads up in case people come here to look for answers. just remove all the attachments.

Edited by mmm chocolate

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

PINNAZ    478

Welcome to #GlitchOpsIII

 

Ive only had the game freeze once. Last night in theatre mode. Restarted Xbone & it said "Failed to load save data" & wouldn't connect to the BO3 servers. Tried again & again then decided to go offline. It still picked up my online save data so no idea what that glitch is. 

 

Updated the the patch this morning & it said the same "failed to load save data" but again, let me connect to the servers & all my online data is correct. 

 

Ive had had so many issues with this game -

• No cinematic voice overs.

• No voice audio in campaign

• Theatre mode goes black screen when you rewind 2 or 3 times quickly

• Theatre mode just goes back to the lobby randomly

• Theatre mode won't start

• Theatre mode plays previous game after I select a different one

• and the can't connect to open lobby

 

I haven't played since the update, hopefully some of these things are fixed. Especially the No Audio in Campaign. That makes it completely unplayable. I've only played the first mission. 

 

3 years in development & basic things like these don't work.

 

This is GlitchOpsIII

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

the gun I unlocked was the Dingo so it also may be connected to using all attachments on the Dingo, the person who had the same problem said they were using it as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

Lenne    412
16 hours ago, PINNAZ said:

Welcome to #GlitchOpsIII

 

Ive only had the game freeze once. Last night in theatre mode. Restarted Xbone & it said "Failed to load save data" & wouldn't connect to the BO3 servers. Tried again & again then decided to go offline. It still picked up my online save data so no idea what that glitch is. 

 

Updated the the patch this morning & it said the same "failed to load save data" but again, let me connect to the servers & all my online data is correct. 

 

Ive had had so many issues with this game -

• No cinematic voice overs.

• No voice audio in campaign

• Theatre mode goes black screen when you rewind 2 or 3 times quickly

• Theatre mode just goes back to the lobby randomly

• Theatre mode won't start

• Theatre mode plays previous game after I select a different one

• and the can't connect to open lobby

 

I haven't played since the update, hopefully some of these things are fixed. Especially the No Audio in Campaign. That makes it completely unplayable. I've only played the first mission. 

 

3 years in development & basic things like these don't work.

 

This is GlitchOpsIII

I feel for you, brother.

Luckily I didn't have any issues so far, but I am also on the lead plattform this time around.

 

Why is it not possible to have the same well working experience for everyone?

 

;(

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

iLiveGaming    0
On November 18, 2015 at 11:20:07 PM, mmm chocolate said:

I just had my game freeze over and over trying to start Zombies matches on xbox one.

was reading the activision support twitter, and saw someone with the same issue.

 

if you've just prestiged and your weapon that you unlocked has all its attachments on, you run the chance of bugging out your zombies experience. just a heads up in case people come here to look for answers. just remove all the attachments.

You are a god send ?!! Me and my boyfriend are ever grateful—we are not worthy. ??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, iLiveGaming said:

You are a god send ?!! Me and my boyfriend are ever grateful—we are not worthy. ??

Sorry to hear of your experience, thankfully some kind people give tips and tricks to overcome some issues. At the end of the day Treyarch need to fix it not yourself.

on PS3 when a new DLC dropped  for BO2 MoTD was unplayable. Treyarch did nothing and if you wanted a work around you had to do it yourself. Bad form in my opinion. One of the best maps ever made completely ruined lucky to have 200 people online at any time there after.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×