CODZ Challenges?

I know that is probably too early, everyone needs to get sick of the regular play first, but:

Start room challenge: beast to survive when trapped?

No beast challenge: no perks, no pap, just gum and guns. "I'm here to kick ass and chew bubblegum..." At least you're not out of bubblegum. Start 1,5,10,15?

More, as they come to me.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

shotguns only

snipers only

lmgs only (harder than you might think)

no pap challenge, with no wonder weapon or swords

only knife (a classic)

going to any of the districts with the train and camping in the like entrance (without opening the entrance door from the junction) good with like 4 players

camping in the canals: get your weapons and camp in the canals on the canal district

Camping in the burlesque: get to the burlesque. camp.

Camp on the high street: get to any of the three highstreets and camp there without opening the beastmode stair door

These are off the top of my head, get after it :D

10 minutes ago, shirtlesservice said:

shotguns only

snipers only

lmgs only (harder than you might think)

no pap challenge, with no wonder weapon or swords

only knife (a classic)

going to any of the districts with the train and camping in the like entrance (without opening the entrance door from the junction) good with like 4 players

camping in the canals: get your weapons and camp in the canals on the canal district

Camping in the burlesque: get to the burlesque. camp.

Camp on the high street: get to any of the three highstreets and camp there without opening the beastmode stair door

These are off the top of my head, get after it :D

Nah, folk like you and i just come up with them. We have people here who, I'm guessing, have already read this and said to themselves, 'yup, gotta try that'. But it'll be a while before we see them getting into it. 

Edit: damn, you said camp so many times that I'm now dying for a zombie camp game. I've always been a kiter/trainer, so i relish the few zombie camping games, like camping 'aisle 4' (by the flytrap) in waw Der Riese.

Edited by 83457
Moar wurdz
Just now, 83457 said:

Nah, folk like you and i just come up with them. We have people here who, I'm guessing, have already read this and said to themselves, 'yup, gotta try that'. But it'll be a while before we see them getting into it. 

I just look forward to seeing how far stuff like this can actually go. Like if a really good camping strategy is found, lmgs only could end up being really op, especially with like double pap available... like 40+ op, with just regular guns.... Has Treyarch gone to far?

• Administrators
5 minutes ago, shirtlesservice said:

I just look forward to seeing how far stuff like this can actually go. Like if a really good camping strategy is found, lmgs only could end up being really op, especially with like double pap available... like 40+ op, with just regular guns.... Has Treyarch gone to far?

Haha we'll have to wait and see if there's even a camping spot open before saying if they went too far :p  Off the top of my head, I can't think of any locations that I say to myself, "yup, that would be a good place to sit," but I also haven't played nearly as much as others.  I suppose one could always try the 'fire escape staircase' outside Nero's room.  Only two entrances, though I don't remember if the top one will funnel or not.

I think Gobble gum only is a  nice challenge, you can do shit load of things with gobble gums now, Imagine the possiblities, you can get all perked up , pap wall guns and box guns without even unlocking pap. Win win. So, i would suggest no beast either to keep the rooms closed. I will say easily people can make it to round 20 with no restrictions on opening doors, and pros can make it to 30, 40 and even 50 with their ray guns.

Treyarch should have implemented such challenges in game for over achieving players. Let's say reward for completing each prestige unlocks challenges. Such as this, and a separate leader board for that would be awesome.

15 hours ago, boybad said:

SOE 1st room challenge.

Lets see if we can get past round 8.

Sure, just shoot Mr. Hat! /jk, i know what you intended.

-+--++----++(((+-+++((-+++--)))--+--

I did these last night:

BK challenges! How much of a bad kid are yo.... Wait, not that bk...i mean bowie knife challenges, yeah that's it.

BKC1: buy bowie knife on round 2; you may kill the last round 2 zombie to do so. You may not earn points on round 3 before buying the knife.

BKC2: Round skip to 10, buy the bowie knife, but you can only buy doors, nothing else.

BKC2a: You also cannot kill any zombies before buying it.

Tram for days: (Pun on train for days) Get to the tram by round 5, then see how long you survive without getting off. Anything you get before round 5 is fair game, and moving the tram is fair game. 

Melee mayhem: Don't fire a single bullet: Only use melee attacks and see how far you get. Bowie knife, swords, shield,beast mode, and the X5 gumball are also completely viable. 

Beauty of Annihilator: On the giant, your only weapons are the M6 and the annihilator pistol. No other guns but you can upgrade to death and taxes and buy trip mines and the bowie knife to help. Traps can be used too. You may also use any weapon in set-up to getting the annihilator, once the flytrap is started however, leave your spair gun in the PAP. 

One and done: See how well you can get set up by the end of round one on SOE or the giant, afterwards you are forbidden to spend another point. 

Squid-rafice: Let the SOE PAP machine eat one of every gun on the map. 

I inadvertently did the no pap challenge, but had to quit on 25.

----

Challenge: start on 15 (soe), finish the round with the civil protector only, no other kills.

-----

Challenge: kill 12 regular zombies on round 1 solo.

Edited by 83457

Here's a legitimate challenge that is fun and worthy:

Old's Cool Mode, 

Map (SoE): Strasse Der Untoten.

Open only the Easy Street door.

GobbleGum Pack must contain:

[Always done swiftly

Stock option

Armamental accomplishment (SC)

Sword Flay (Bowie knife)

In plain sight (zombie blood)]

You may use anything else available to you:

Fumigator/pods

Stamin-Up

Quick Revive

GobbleGum (once or twice, if that)

Wallbuys

Beast (stairs, power, loading dock power up, revives, et ceteta)

Board windows

Ritual (for lulz)

How long can you survive?

1 player (11 so far, but I'll get better) edit: died on 12 now, only one QR used, but that round 11 mawgra still had a head and the pods gave me crap. Game over.

2 player

3 player

4 player

Happy challenging!

Edited by 83457
Round 12
31 minutes ago, shirtlesservice said:

@83457 I'm really impressed with all the ideas you've come up with in regard to challenges and what not. Just wanted to say thanks for all the ideas for keeping the game fresh. Carry on :)

Thank you, sir.

I figured some one would be amused.