LiamFTWinter

Secret Codes in Shadows Of Evil & The Giant

LiamFTWinter    93

There are codes hidden on both maps that I don't see many people trying to solve, we've found 2 on shadows of evil so far and 1 has been solved and we've found 5 on The Giant and 2 have been solved.

SHADOWS OF EVIL

CODE 1: THE BOXING GYM BEHIND A PHOTO OF A BOXER

EaPqiwJ.png

CODE 2 (SOLVED): ON A TABLE IN THE RIFT

5Ch6aTe.png

Use an everything formula plotter to get

QVXl5jb.png

CODE 3 (SOLVED): IN THE WATERFRONT DISTRICT NEXT TO THE PERK MACHINE, INTERACT WITH A BRICK ON THE GROUND TO REVEAL IT

DgIb1Co.png

M IS INTERESTED IN THESE WORTHLESS BEINGS ALL HIS WORK WILL BE UNDONE X.

THE GIANT

CODE 1: UNDER A BRICK IN FURNACE ROOM

SyrofO6.png

NMFU3DNILVAXTPPH9AYHRXUM3

PDBVMHN/CANVGPYS+3HGQKH

CODE 2: IN A WINDOW LEADING FROM SPAWN TO TELEPORTER C

axCwpGD.png

TheGiant

kCmlgFi6GUJNgkNl1Q41fbfyLoCFTCvlqkZilOKlAXAzp1U1uy1BE4U

fPBfpKmmLObjYnQNRBaPrKiVWzc5A4vOw3xle8FOhAGJZ7g4inOwn

dJxMOvO3dc1M82at2T6935roTqyWDgtGD/hwwRF30HqFM5vcw1

JtlNbsgWRm4o4/quEDkZ7x1B275bx3/Fo1

CODE 3: IN A WINDOW TO THE RIGHT OF THE PERK IN ANIMAL TESTING (credit to /r/codzombies for the image)

eOujdZk.png

VXFPNFSVOHBMJBOHYDPLBBR

NDJWOWIWUUJJJHVYKAGZAIY

CODE 4 (SOLVED) :

pXGn8d3.png

Match numbers to elements in the periodic table to get

intheucelvlvbelvowtheuwauvesiswherehonornsufferns

remove some of the letters we don't need to get

In the Cell Below The Waves Is Where Honor Suffers

CODE 5 (SOLVED): IN TELEPORTER A (credit to /r/codzombies for the image)

REv8R8V.jpg

When scanned we get "The Mountain Must Be Searched For The Frozen One"

• Like 4

Awards

DindoNothin    0

In the Giant we see 2 main elements which are electric and ice, we see snow and lightning when we teleport we also have a gumball that freezes zombies and the DG-3 contains electricity...what if we have to use the 2 in some fashion together.... also in the Giant beginning scene when you g Richtofen  comes out, look at the 3 lights on top of the teleporter... only 2 are lit up, the middle one is not.

Add me on XBL: Dindo Nothin

I hope this helps somehow

Castun50    16
On 11/17/2015, 6:34:29, LiamFTWinter said:

There are codes hidden on both maps that I don't see many people trying to solve, we've found 2 on shadows of evil so far and 1 has been solved and we've found 5 on The Giant and 2 have been solved.

SHADOWS OF EVIL

EaPqiwJ.png

CODE 2 (SOLVED): ON A TABLE IN THE RIFT

5Ch6aTe.png

Use an everything formula plotter to get

QVXl5jb.png

THE GIANT

CODE 1: UNDER A BRICK IN FURNACE ROOM

SyrofO6.png

NMFU3DNILVAXTPPH9AYHRXUM3

PDBVMHN/CANVGPYS+3HGQKH

CODE 2: IN A WINDOW LEADING FROM SPAWN TO TELEPORTER C

axCwpGD.png

TheGiant

kCmlgFi6GUJNgkNl1Q41fbfyLoCFTCvlqkZilOKlAXAzp1U1uy1BE4U

fPBfpKmmLObjYnQNRBaPrKiVWzc5A4vOw3xle8FOhAGJZ7g4inOwn

dJxMOvO3dc1M82at2T6935roTqyWDgtGD/hwwRF30HqFM5vcw1

JtlNbsgWRm4o4/quEDkZ7x1B275bx3/Fo1

CODE 3: IN A WINDOW TO THE RIGHT OF THE PERK IN ANIMAL TESTING (credit to /r/codzombies for the image)

eOujdZk.png

VXFPNFSVOHBMJBOHYDPLBBR

NDJWOWIWUUJJJHVYKAGZAIY

CODE 4 (SOLVED) :

pXGn8d3.png

Match numbers to elements in the periodic table to get

intheucelvlvbelvowtheuwauvesiswherehonornsufferns

remove some of the letters we don't need to get

In the Cell Below The Waves Is Where Honor Suffers

CODE 5 (SOLVED): IN TELEPORTER A (credit to /r/codzombies for the image)

REv8R8V.jpg

When scanned we get "The Mountain Must Be Searched For The Frozen One"

try using decoder apps, and googling these things, some search engines can give you ways to decode things, however has anyone found a scanner and scanned that or maybe its words squeezed together. just some thoughts, i tried looking for these things as well. couldnt find to many though.

Awards

BombProof    25

I feel like the following two codes can be decrypted using the Vigènere Cipher, but we need a key to be able to do that. If someone can find the key for each of these codes, we may be on to something. 

Here's a link to how the Vigènere Cipher works: 

http://www.wikihow.com/Encode-and-Decode-Using-the-Vig%C3%A8nere-Cipher

On 11/18/2015, 1:34:29, LiamFTWinter said:

SHADOWS OF EVIL

EaPqiwJ.png

HHGGGAVVGGFMIEAPQVNBBYVTNJICRUUGPYRELEOPK.ZHDC

eOujdZk.png

VXFPNFSVOHBMJBOHYDPLBBR

NDJWOWIWUUJJJHVYKAGZAI

• Like 1

Tac    462

I'd add the dots on the clocks, @LiamFTWinter, as it seems to be something.  You can see two rows of black and white dots on each number except 12, 3, 6, and 9.  Unsure if it was on the original maps or not.  Originally found on Reddit.

gYaxyx5.png

• Like 1

Fefou    0
On 22/11/2015 16:10:04, BombProof said:

I feel like the following two codes can be decrypted using the Vigènere Cipher, but we need a key to be able to do that. If someone can find the key for each of these codes, we may be on to something. 

Here's a link to how the Vigènere Cipher works: 

http://www.wikihow.com/Encode-and-Decode-Using-the-Vig%C3%A8nere-Cipher

with the key that would be so easy, i think the real challenge is find that keyword

BombProof    25
11 minutes ago, Fefou said:

with the key that would be so easy, i think the real challenge is find that keyword

I guess you're right, I'll continue to search for them... and welcome to the forums!  

Tac    462

New cipher found on Shadows of Evil.  I (CallMeDrDavies) was asking questions while @BlindBusDrivr was searching for the note so we could get a higher quality image, but due to time constraints, weren't able to do so.  The OP states it's near the perk machine, under the whole in the ceiling, but he had to "lift a brick."

56a945f51c.jpg

LiamFTWinter    93
16 minutes ago, Tac said:

New cipher found on Shadows of Evil.  I (CallMeDrDavies) was asking questions while @BlindBusDrivr was searching for the note so we could get a higher quality image, but due to time constraints, weren't able to do so.  The OP states it's near the perk machine, under the whole in the ceiling, but he had to "lift a brick."

found this one earlier while the servers were down, just reminded me to go get a better image of it

2bCCXVE.jpg

Awards

KiraGio    0
14 hours ago, BombProof said:

I guess you're right, I'll continue to search for them... and welcome to the forums!  

First post on the site but I wanted to say that I tried SO MANY keywords yesterday...
It was calculeted it could be a 4 lenght word.. but not necessarily..

Fefou    0
17 hours ago, BombProof said:

thanks man! Appreciate that. I am working on it right now. i tried so many words and possible ciphers. This is so hard, it's my first time trying to solve this little easter eggs. Sorry bad eng D: 

KiraGio    0
4 hours ago, MrRoflWaffles said:

MISINTERESTEDINTHESEWORTHLESSBEINGSALLHISWORKWILLBEUNDONEX.

THAT is beautiful.

Isn't it possible to decrypt the one on TG too? Or even the one in the gym?

I saw someone point this out in the comments:

M is interested in these worthless begins

All of his work will be undone

X

MAX as in MAXIS. Not saying its right because for all we know there is a Max in the story but it could be something.

2 hours ago, BombProof said:

"Interested in these worthless beings all his work will be undone" 

Who's work, which worthless beings?

I think "these worthless beings" could be referring to the four playable characters in Shadows of Evil. In Shadows of Evil's cinematic prologue, the Shadow Man says(speaking to the playable characters), "why do you do the things you do? Do you not see the futility of your tiny, insignificant existence? You are but fragments of a bigger universe." The Shadow Man seems to believe they are worthless beings.

1 hour ago, Nightmare Voyager said:

I saw someone point this out in the comments:

M is interested in these worthless begins

All of his work will be undone

X

MAX as in MAXIS. Not saying its right because for all we know there is a Max in the story but it could be something.

If this note was in fact created by Maxis, maybe he was communicating with the Shadow Man asking him not to eliminate the "worthless beings," so he can utilize them for God knows what.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ChinaRepublic said:

I think "these worthless beings" could be referring to the four playable characters in Shadows of Evil. In Shadows of Evil's cinematic prologue, the Shadow Man says(speaking to the playable characters), "why do you do the things you do? Do you not see the futility of your tiny, insignificant existence? You are but fragments of a bigger universe." The Shadow Man seems to believe they are worthless beings.

If this note was in fact created by Maxis, maybe he was communicating with the Shadow Man asking him not to eliminate the "worthless beings," so he can utilize them for God knows what.

I don't think its from Maxis, just about him. Not sure who it is from or too though.

BombProof    25
1 minute ago, ChinaRepublic said:

Oh! That makes a lot of sense, especially when you line it up with what Maxis said in one of the radios in SoE.

“To any survivors of this realm, I am truly sorry. I wish I could offer you some words of comfort, but I cannot. It is my hope that I can rid the universe of the evil that has plagued us for so long, but in my heart I know that many more dimensions will be lost forever, as we continue our journey towards peace. Forgive me.”

I'm beginning to think that Shadow Man is responsible for creating all of these other dimensions and/or universes(?), so Maxis aims to undo all of this work that Shadow Man has done, thus undoing all of these other dimensions/universes. This is supported by the scraps of paper found in SoE.

"A universe has been born... The others must be undone..."

1aCyvSv.jpg

The Shadowman is not that powerful, he is a pawn for the Overlords (Big squid guys) and they just want to assimilate universes into them, in fact I don't think they have ever been relevant up until now. They are servants of that big big evil thats been boasted about since Moon and up until now.

Tac    462

Just as a heads up, I think we should try to keep this thread on the topic of decrypting these codes and posting new things we think should be in the OP, as opposed to theorizing about individual things on all the notes ;)

• Like 1