Random Tidbits

83457    263

This thread is for the little things that are funny or worth mentioning, but may not require their own thread nor discussion. Just blurt it out here.

-------------------------

As SoE starts, you hear an old rotary phone dialing (I'm old enough that i used these). Only the last 3 digits are heard: 115.

• Like 4

PINNAZ    478

Hah I'll have to keep an ear out for that. Makes sense considering all the interact able phone messages. 

Good to see you posting again @83457 after making a cameo appearance in SoE. 

If if you think Black Ops was bad for glitches, your going to go insane with #GlitchOpsIII

• Like 1

83457    263
18 hours ago, PINNAZ said:

Hah I'll have to keep an ear out for that. Makes sense considering all the interact able phone messages. 

Good to see you posting again @83457 after making a cameo appearance in SoE. 

If if you think Black Ops was bad for glitches, your going to go insane with #GlitchOpsIII

Hmmm. It's gonna be a tough race. This is a mess, and I'm on 360, so it gets even worse!

Thanks for the welcome back. Soon enough I'll post angry posts about unprecedented bs, but for now I'm trying to be a happy 83457 and i am having fun with this game (ignore the yelling).

------+-(-(-+-+-+-+

Hi, my name is Tim...

(Hi Tim).

And i am a gobblegum addict.

(Incoherent sounds of understanding).

I find myself going on divinium runs even though i have 15 each of the ultra rares.

(Nods. Somber eyes in the crowd).

I find myself even using rares and even ultra rares on div runs.

(Preach it, brother).

I try to stop, but they are so pretty, and chewy. I could chew until i DIE!

(C'mon now, be strong).

I find myself awake at night, dreaming of little spheres, and have a devastating fear that Trollarch will nerf divinium amounts by putting a cap on the amount per game... Or even...dare i say it? Putting a limit on how many megas one can hold at once? [Sobs].

(Amen, brother. We all feel your pain and validate your fears).

Thank you. [Sits down].

Edited by 83457
An and you're corrected.
  • Like 1

RedDeadRiot    98
44 minutes ago, 83457 said:

I find myself going on divinium runs even though i have 15 each of the ultra rares.

Such utter bullshit how much divinium Last gen consoles get.

83457    263
13 minutes ago, RedDeadRiot said:

Such utter bullshit how much divinium Last gen consoles get.

Well, i got zero until i heard of divinium runs. I swear that I've seen videos of folk doing it on xbone...

Google it, but basically just find a path in the game with lots to buy, shoot Mr. Hat at start until it becomes round 15. Run and buy stuff like mad with the $15k that you start with. You should get 3- 10 (usually about 7) divinium per run. And then try to survive the horde with no perks or money. Usually takes about 3 minutes to get done.

Happy gaming!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, 83457 said:

Well, i got zero until i heard of divinium runs. I swear that I've seen videos of folk doing it on xbone...

Google it, but basically just find a path in the game with lots to buy, shoot Mr. Hat at start until it becomes round 15. Run and buy stuff like mad with the $15k that you start with. You should get 3- 10 (usually about 7) divinium per run. And then try to survive the horde with no perks or money. Usually takes about 3 minutes to get done.

Happy gaming!

Pretty sure on current-gen systems there's a 2 divinium limit per game. But those speed runs could still be useful...

• Like 1

Awards

83457    263
1 hour ago, steviewonder87 said:

Pretty sure on current-gen systems there's a 2 divinium limit per game. But those speed runs could still be useful...

Odd. Maybe it was hot patched on 1? I'm reasonably sure that the videos i saw were xbone, due to the large discrepancy in the graphics (the 360 version looks almost cheerful by comparison). I mean, who wants to post bo3 videos from 360? :)

Edited by 83457
Edit: So, that's why I'm doing div runs while i can, in case it gets ruined. But since Trollarch has seemingly washed their hands of xbox 360, I'm hoping it doesn't. (The port was handled by someone else).

83457    263

(360 version)

I was playing my first mp zombies, just 2 players on his host (soe).

Round 7, i notice that my round counter is blank; score, cameo, symbol are all there, but no round counter. Come round 8, my round counter says 15. And then it started counting down:

8=14, 9=13, 10=12 (my friend bled out, told me my screen said 10 from his spectator view). Sadly, i got caught so i didn't see what happened after that.

Oh cod...

Tattoo247    118

Random? I bled out today on giant and it respawned me inside the PaP before we even hit any links. Was funny because once they linked two, I could shoot out without taking damage. Another random thing, while I was inside, death & taxes did no splash damage as long as i shot the entrance...

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Tattoo247 said:

Random? I bled out today on giant and it respawned me inside the PaP before we even hit any links. Was funny because once they linked two, I could shoot out without taking damage. Another random thing, while I was inside, death & taxes did no splash damage as long as i shot the entrance...

Had this happen to someone else in a public game, I assumed the kid glitched into there. Spent the whole game trolling him thinking he had cheated. I apologies if that was anyone from here.

• Like 1

Awards

way2g00d    55
16 hours ago, 83457 said:

(360 version)

I was playing my first mp zombies, just 2 players on his host (soe).

Round 7, i notice that my round counter is blank; score, cameo, symbol are all there, but no round counter. Come round 8, my round counter says 15. And then it started counting down:

8=14, 9=13, 10=12 (my friend bled out, told me my screen said 10 from his spectator view). Sadly, i got caught so i didn't see what happened after that.

Oh cod...

I noticed similar things recently. Specifically after bleeding out, this is what we get for not beta'ing zombies. I am sure there should be an update on the way in a week or two to fix some of these minor annoyances.

• Like 1

83457    263
1 hour ago, way2g00d said:

I noticed similar things recently. Specifically after bleeding out, this is what we get for not beta'ing zombies. I am sure there should be an update on the way in a week or two to fix some of these minor annoyances.

Oh sure. I'm not mad, but it is a glitchy mess as usual for cod and/or zombies.

While i can't blame the game itself for this next bit, i thought that i would share: so i get my first solo PaP built, I'm playing just to accomplish this so that i know the steps and can say that i have done it and know what I'm doing. I complete it on round 7 and have $2k, so i run round 8 in the subway (where the 3 rifts lead), finish with $5210 with one zombie following me. As i walk into the PaP room...3:30am... Game stops...'the call of duty servers are not available right now'... I laughed at the codness of it.

Divinium from DMF doesn't count.

Weapon attachments are glitched.

Bowie knife wallbuy barely works.

Using the Wallpower gum, i get a pap'd gun, the camo has to reload every time that you switch weapons, and then i bought the Bowie Knife, which gave me a 1 gun glitch, took my 3000, and i couldn't stab nor ads. I got downed, which fixed the 1gg, but still had no bowie knife and could not buy it again.

Not to mention the fair amount of complete freezes that require a hard shut down.

But, I'm sure that they are working instead on nerfing something that i like while leaving these glitches unfixed (i hope that I'm joking). :)

83457    263

I don't know about the xbone version, but on 360, the GobbleGum machine starts in junction AND in the Footlight district. You can use the first one and the second is still ready to go. 

Presumably a glitch.

Edited by 83457
Gg, not final...

way2g00d    55

Fortunately it is much stable in xbox one. Only times I have problems now is when we are doing multiplayer, and starting party chat. Some times, people can't hear each other. That could be a networking issue with Nat type. 

Another issue is the matchmaking is real bad. Sometimes I am on the page, and it randomly starts the game or goes on forever. And it ends up exiting anyways with a unpleasant forest/trees cutscene that takes away another 30 seconds of our lives. This is one of the reasons I don't play solo anymore, firstly I can't restart as quick as Pc and secondly because of the starting and ending cutscene times.

way2g00d    55
28 minutes ago, 83457 said:

I don't know about the xbone version, but on 360, the GobbleGum machine starts in junction AND in the Footlight district. You can use the first one and the second is still ready to go. 

Presumably a glitch.

LOL, I was wondering what machine you were talking about. Beast. Oh gobble gum. Never had that issue.

Naitrax    67
50 minutes ago, 83457 said:

Presumably a glitch.

There are supposed to be two Gumball machines on the map at any given time (not including during a Fire Sale). On The Giant, one will spawn in the first area you open off both sides of spawn.

• Like 1

83457    263
21 hours ago, Naitrax said:

There are supposed to be two Gumball machines on the map at any given time (not including during a Fire Sale). On The Giant, one will spawn in the first area you open off both sides of spawn.

Ah, thank you.

No glitch then, super.

Edit:(360); the one in footlight doesn't ever seen to move, the junction one moves after each use.

Edited by 83457

83457    263

I just need to say these things:

1. Yes, glitches, but i am loving soe.

2. First triple ultra rare DMF spin: 3 Killing Time in 1 spin. Awse.

3. Hello 5am, the zombies thought that you looked lonely so they kept me up to see you.

4. At our weekly card game (m:tg), i was clearly still thinking about zombies. My friend and fellow zombie aficianado said 'you clearly have zombies on the brain' a condition marked by lost-in-thought-ness, claw-like hand cramping, and the auditory hallucinations of zombies yelling in the background. :)

• Like 1

83457    263

I haven't seen this around, probably not looking at the right thread, but after PaP in SoE, there is a message from (sounds like) Maxis in the subway, to the left of the PaP room in the back of the train car by the pod. You can see the light it generates while outside the car. Are there more of these?

Hit X (360/1) to play it.

Edited by 83457
With by