Are we too OP now?

Chopper

Having DT2 on The Giant is a lot of fun but I think we are a bit too strong now.

I was trying to upgrade my Shieva (sp?) and RK5 last night.  I PAPed them both a camped on the catwalk until round 28.  28 with the 2 starting room guns, pure camping.

I love it :)

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, Chopper said:

Having DT2 on The Giant is a lot of fun but I think we are a bit too strong now.

I was trying to upgrade my Shieva (sp?) and RK5 last night.  I PAPed them both a camped on the catwalk until round 28.  28 with the 2 starting room guns, pure camping.

I love it :)

I love it along side Shadows of Evil.  If my friends and I want to drink a bunch of beers and talk and goof off while still playing a good round of zombies we can play the Giant, if we want to focus and try for a good run on SoE we can do that too.  It makes for good variety.  The way zombie health increased exponentially, the effectiveness is still capping out around 40+ so its not like people will camp the catwalk into the 50s and 60s like you could on Buried.

I agree with you, I love it.  I really hope the DLC season includes some new repack ammo types too i think that would be a blasst

By making the zombies more aggressive they have to give other things a boost, there are very few bad box guns imo except the usual rocket launcher and snipers and 90% of wall guns are fab and can also be received from the box. Plus in the case of The Giant they are making up for the lack of decent wonder weapons, the ray gun is no different than before, the Mark 2 has not returned and there is no Wunderwaffe either. 

1 hour ago, TimelordAlex said:

By making the zombies more aggressive they have to give other things a boost, there are very few bad box guns imo except the usual rocket launcher and snipers and 90% of wall guns are fab and can also be received from the box. Plus in the case of The Giant they are making up for the lack of decent wonder weapons, the ray gun is no different than before, the Mark 2 has not returned and there is no Wunderwaffe either. 

Not usually a fan of snipers in zombies, (although I liked camping with the iron sights PAP DSR on Buried, and the SVU was pretty beast too) but have you tried the Drakon with the scope removed and with some kind of red dot sight? It's basically a wonder weapon lol.

On 18/11/2015, 5:17:54, TimelordAlex said:

there are very few bad box guns imo except the usual rocket launcher and snipers and 90% of wall guns are fab and can also be received from the box.

You should see my reaction when i get Sheeva in the box.

Love the Drakon, SVU flashbacks.

Edited by boybad