Sign in to follow this  
WCRobinson

Favourite Map(s) to Go Back to?

WCRobinson    3

Been playing tons of SoE and The Giant, but now find myself back on Black Ops because I am inevitably back into Zombies. Just wondered which maps you guys most enjoy going back to after a while?

Awards

TimelordAlex    52

The maps that i'd love to go back on in BO1 the most - FIVE, Shangri-La and Moon, are the maps i least get to play on as most people dont like them and the randoms that do play on them cant make it past round 10 and dont have mics. If i want to play BO1 Zombies, i am forced to play either Kino, Ascension or Der riese, the most boring and easy maps and the only ones randoms are any good at. I'm hoping BO1 could see a popularity boost next month as it comes to Xbone as there are lot of people who say they are re-buying it so they can play it again - i've still got the same copy i got on Nov 7th 2010 and theres nothing wrong with it. 

NaBrZHunter    489
7 hours ago, WCRobinson said:

Been playing tons of SoE and The Giant, but now find myself back on Black Ops because I am inevitably back into Zombies. Just wondered which maps you guys most enjoy going back to after a while?

Went back and played some Nacht the other night, but I really wanna do the CotD EE again. Black Ops is supreme!

TimelordAlex    52
2 hours ago, Stop Mocking Me0 said:

Moon is my favorite map of all time. Always down for some moon. 

They could've made it work much better though, the teleport system sucked ass when you were playing co-op, you couldnt get Jugg as it required all the idiotic randoms to get on as well and all they wanted to do was spam the box

Spider3000    140
3 minutes ago, TimelordAlex said:

They could've made it work much better though, the teleport system sucked ass when you were playing co-op, you couldnt get Jugg as it required all the idiotic randoms to get on as well and all they wanted to do was spam the box

This is why you shouldn't play with randoms. 8/10 times you won't even make it to the Moon, because there's always that one person who goes down training by the Pack-A-Punch. I only play Solo, and with friends now.

Awards

TimelordAlex    52
1 minute ago, Spider3000 said:

This is why you shouldn't play with randoms. 8/10 times you won't even make it to the Moon, because there's always that one person who goes down training by the Pack-A-Punch. I only play Solo, and with friends now.

Well i'm not a big solo fan and i never have friends on that want to play Moon and because of that one of my favourite maps is a map i play the least. And yeah the amount of randoms who try to be hard and train in NML pisses me off as they always go down resulting in the rest of us going down.

• Like 1

WCRobinson    3

Playing with randoms can be frustrating. Can end up boosting your revive stats a lot though, I find.

Awards

TimelordAlex    52
8 minutes ago, WCRobinson said:

Playing with randoms can be frustrating. Can end up boosting your revive stats a lot though, I find.

well theres the 2 types of dumb randoms, theres the type that goes down then rage quits immediately which is annoying, but then theres the type who doesnt leave, they keep on going down so you have to keep on risking your life for them and even if you stop they dont leave, they keep on dying and coming back and at this point i want them to leave.

NaBrZHunter    489
18 hours ago, Tac said:

Ascension! Spent the most time ever on that map, was so fun for me

Heartily agreed. Timeless map.

Please not Ascension, or if they must please make the PHD lander training area harder. I'd prefer no more remakes at all tbh, but if we have to choose one, an updated Moon would be pretty sick.

Awards

TimelordAlex    52
14 minutes ago, steviewonder87 said:

Please not Ascension, or if they must please make the PHD lander training area harder. I'd prefer no more remakes at all tbh, but if we have to choose one, an updated Moon would be pretty sick.

i reckon it would automatically be harder with the more aggressive zombies, but perhaps what they could do for a bit of a twist, is that in the higher rounds occasionally a monkey could drop down near you (in a zombie round) and head for the closest perk, he wouldnt be difficult to take out as it would only be one, but if he got on to a machine, that perk would be instantly lost. And there would be one more for every player in the game.

Edited by TimelordAlex

83457    263

Just before getting bo3, i was enjoying some waw: all but the first map are still so good to visit (and even the first map got the occasional nostalgia run). And on Bad Ops, they removed (greatly reduced the volume of) the horrible music on the reprints, so I've been checking them out now.

Edited by 83457
) was left out