Sign in to follow this  
MegaAfroMan

One Week Later with Dead Ops Arcade 2

MegaAfroMan    117

Greetings CoDz! A little over one week ago we got our first plays in of Black Ops 3, and boy were we excited. It had been an extra year longer in waiting than normal and the map director was confirmed to be the same as the mind behind Origins and Mob of the Dead, which in my opinion are the best playing map and the best feeling map respectively.

With Shadows near completion (probably) and The Giant looking empty (sadly) I think it is a good time to share my thoughts about this unexpected treat we discovered in the acheivements and honestly this was probably the only slam dunk that far surpassed my hopes.

There is no real Easter Egg involved, but all my other posts started with that section so I felt the need to include it here. Unlocking this mode isn't difficult. People said you had to do the first two missions, but I was taken to the safehouse before the first mission even began, so I don't know if Treyarch hotfixed that or if people just missed it but yes it is fairly easy to open up. The cutscene is forced but it is fantastic and I'd honestly watch it anyways.

The gameplay is a slam dunk. The new power ups, the return of old ones, the mechanics, the challenge rounds, the locations, the enemies, all of it is just amazing. I honestly didn't expect anything like this to happen but I was blown away. It is honestly more tempting to play Dead Ops than Shadows on most days.

If I had to complain, I would complain that it is not accessible from the zombie screen and that it doesn't appear to have any matchmaking. But honestly I play alone or with friends usually so I don't much notice the lack of matchmaking.

Well this was brief but without raving on about simple things there isn't much else to say but 'well done'! If you have thoughts, I'd like to read em, so leave em below!

Guest Ingram4Hesiman9   
Guest Ingram4Hesiman9

It's a great game, just wished we could find a 4th player that is good to help us beat it!