Chopper    188

Today I have become no better than Buzzfeed or the Lad's Bible and done a straight up steal from reddit.

This is just too good to not be on here somewhere.

Here is where I found it - https://www.reddit.com/r/CODZombies/comments/3sqjvb/soecreated_a_map_still_a_work_in_progress_will/

naozVMj.png

• Like 2

I thought about putting this up on here too, I didn't know if it would really be okay... great find Chopper, this thing is amazing, I hope the creator updates it with a less boxy-type of map structure

PINNAZ    476

I somehow found the layout easy to remember after a few games. Played only a handful of co-op games to figure out some things to do then I've just been playing solo & got it all memorized. 

Id like to see them add them spawn points to the map! Haha

30 minutes ago, PINNAZ said:

I somehow found the layout easy to remember after a few games. Played only a handful of co-op games to figure out some things to do then I've just been playing solo & got it all memorized. 

I thinks its because every district essentially has the same parts, with the tram/skyline, as well as the different ritual zones, that makes it easier to remember after the first few games. It just takes some getting used to. This map is still really useful though I think, especially for people that aren't acclimated to the map yet.