Shadows of Evil all high round strategies! Updated 1/4/16

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 11/20/2015, 9:51:19, shirtlesservice said:

Been playing tonight, saw the spot you're talking about.... It isn't half bad, but I cant find any good high round footage of it anywhere unfortunately :( I'll have wait until the powers that be put out decent video of it.

It is fairly difficult since the patch when they load in, but if you already have a train behind you, you can get around them here still. Before the patch it was easy.

1 minute ago, shirtlesservice said:

I'm with you, it's like that with a few of these. I'm really not a fan of this patch :/

Easier to upgrade the eggs now. A little slower in the beginning and harder to do high rounds with the ww.

I wish that we could switch the type of loads between what was and what is. Screw leaderboards, give us customization. Fun beats leaderboards in my opinion.

• 1 month later...

On the first strategy, in the pap area: at high rounds, you can run a small circle in front of the pap itself. The zombies load in quick and come at you in straight lines, down the center of each approach, so you have plenty of time to see the gaps in the lines and loop appropriately. Switch to the method in the video when the mawgra comes.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Here's an odd one to test out: right as you enter Canal from Junction, there are plenty of nearby load spots for speed rounds, i think.

Run tight circle there, by VMP steps/Fancy Grind.

There may be an issue with zombies heading around junction from the beast-fire window though.

I'm on 360, so really high rounds are kind of out of the question as it gets choppy.

Maybe leaving the steps up (and $1000 barrier closed), and/or keeping the Junction-Canal door closed would increase the spawn rate.

Just a thought, feel free to opine on how viable yous find it.